Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

Great coin! Would like to receive some for free can you sent to my ethereum adress (see profile)

Hey bud. There's no free in today's generation. You've got to earn it. So please stop begging tokens.

You can actually get free dtep coins if we participate in our Telegram Airdrop here :

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.
Yeah, dude. This is the very interesting airdrop I have ever seen in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope they would be making some impact on the cryptocurrency history.
Well I am always joining crypto airdrops and this airdrop campaign so is what Im looking forward to. Btw when can we get the tokens to our wallet?

Airdrops really help projects to increase its popularity, so I am sure that decoin exposures and popularity now already increased, I just hope that team will continue to become more active now.

Airdrop help in getting followers for their socials media quickly and actually it works better than bounty, because for some reason people when they see the word aidrop, they go crazy for it.

Not anymore. Good airdrops give you now the tokens if you do the KYC and most people doesnt want to give their data for airdrop. I also ignore know these kind of airdrops and bounties.

We absolutely not require any KYC or Whitelisting for our Telegram Airdrop. Just a simple sign up will do.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

I saw the early update about the huge airdrop from the team. Well, this is a good chance for DECOIN to attract more supporters to promote and potentially recruit members to invest.
Absolutely, this is Decoin chance to prove to the crypto market that this project is worth to invest. Number of prospects investors and supporters are now clearly sending their interest in the project. Expected for next few days, number of investors will increase and success will be in project teams hands.
The team should work or advertising and marketing in order to attract more investors as they have a lot of followers and increase in the number of investors can help the project succeed
We can experience more people joining in the airdrop as the opportunities are high and all the active participation is leading a great positive outcome for the project which is helping to achieve a great success.
Thanks to such aspects in the project as airdrop and other, he becomes really more popular due to joining of new users.
I hope they could lower down the requirements for airdrop participants because some airdrops are really attractive but only likes to get high ranking members.

Our Telegram Airdrop rule is almost non-existent. It's so easy.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.

Yes that's true. Airdrop is one tool that will help us to be known. And we will appreciate all your help in spreading the word. Thanks.

Thanks for the reference. I in turn have somehow missed this action and still wasn't registered. It is time to make up for lost time.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

I really liked the project and I will be pleased to participate, but as I understand the bounty the company will go just one more week.
I dont understand why the bounty campaign will only run for a week? That dont make any sense if they are planning to advertise thier project in larger networks.

Maybe they have reasons why they only limit the bounty campaign for just a week. They seems have more plans in making this project be more develop . What we can do for now is just wait for further announcement from the team.

Our bounty campaign is still ongoing. It will end together with our ICO. So if you have nothing to do and want to earn some dtep coins join our bounty campaign here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

Has there been any up-to-date information from developers lately?their new plans?their successes and achievements at the moment?

We are still right on schedule and everything is looking good. For the latest updates please subscribe on our social media accts here :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

scam?

That's a very vague question, it seems like you just posted your respond without learning more about the project. Just looking at their team and development makes this project far from being called a scam.

Don't mind him he's a troll.  Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

DECOIN can give high profit's to all its investors and users which will attract many number of investors to the project. The are also offering a safe , fast and secure platform for trading which will be profitable for its clients and users both at the same time.

All of ICO's makes their transaction safe, fast and secure. So how will this project differ from other platform? Isn't the features redundant? Investors need something new.

This is the DECOIN Advantage

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

If you look at how the development team works, you can understand that they are very serious, so the project should be successful.
this is natural, because the idea of ​the project is not unique. Therefore, developers should do their best to attract the attention of investors and followers. Just otherwise the platform will get lost among other similar platforms and will not be anything special.
A lot of projects here in bitcoin community have similarities on their features. So every team must work on how to captivates people's attention so that they can gained more people to support their platform. So it only depends to the team on how capable they are to bring their projects at the top level of competition. And hopefully, Decoin projects are one of the top competitors from the others.
Agree, the team is working hard now for their project.
Team had a leadership in level where they accurately plan for the tasks assigned to them and they gather all the instructions for every work and they successfully complete the task.

Yes, Decoin is headed by a CEO who's so workaholic he has difficulty differentiating morning from night because his work level doesn't wane with the Earth's position relative to the sun, that hardworking.   Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

I think that this project is trying their best, but still that expected support is not faced yet,I think that this can be fixed by improving internal factors.

For sure the developers and staffs will be doing improvement in case this will happen, especially if the site and the member's information will leak or got hacked.
There will be no chances to leak such information as the developers have actively involved in building the safety encrypted measures we are highly protected from hackers and decoin is leading with all Security.
The issue of security must be kept in mind all the time.Because if the platform is not protected from hackers, it will have few users

To protect our customers and prevent
security breach:
• 97% of customer’s funds are stored offline
• The remaining 3% traded actively are insured
and safeguarded against malicious hacks

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Over time, more and more infrastructure projects like this and me as a regular user are very pleased.
Every day, the project has more support. This has a positive effect on his popularity and activity. Thanks to our support, the team is moving forward!
I agree bud and its not just moving forward but moving FAST forward toward its goal, lets continue building a bigger community.
I agree that the team of Decoin project are giving their fullest efforts just to make sure this platform will have a better future someday. As we are part of the community of this project, we must also exert more effort to support and promote this platform in the world of cryptocurrencies. Spreading the words and benefits brought by the Decoin will difinitely our missions and goals. So let's bring it on together.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

You mean that 50% of all profit from your exchange will be distributed to coin holders? From trading fees, listing fees. etc? Does this means, that your coins can consider like dividends?

You will better understand it if you look into this graph:

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

I think that this project is trying their best, but still that expected support is not faced yet,I think that this can be fixed by improving internal factors.

For sure the developers and staffs will be doing improvement in case this will happen, especially if the site and the member's information will leak or got hacked.
There will be no chances to leak such information as the developers have actively involved in building the safety encrypted measures we are highly protected from hackers and decoin is leading with all Security.
The issue of security must be kept in mind all the time.Because if the platform is not protected from hackers, it will have few users

security breach:

I see, so that 97% customer's fund can be easily withdrawn anytime? I mean if many investors will request for withdrawal. Because as you said, it will be stored offline. And can we be sure that only 3% will be actively traded?

wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

security breach:

I see, so that 97% customer's fund can be easily withdrawn anytime? I mean if many investors will request for withdrawal. Because as you said, it will be stored offline. And can we be sure that only 3% will be actively traded?

You can withdraw your dtep coins anytime you want. 97% of our tokens are stored offline only 3% are traded online that means even if some smart ass hackers get through our cyber defenses what he will get is just a mere 3% of all our coins. That's how secured our platform is.

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

You mean that 50% of all profit from your exchange will be distributed to coin holders? From trading fees, listing fees. etc? Does this means, that your coins can consider like dividends?

You will better understand it if you look into this graph:

So this means that if you're getting old supporting the project the higher profit you can get.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

If you look at how the development team works, you can understand that they are very serious, so the project should be successful.
Yes, the team is very concern about the project and they are taking the project very seriously. The developers are always taking major actions towards the project to make the ico hugely successful. And they are consistently pushing forward the project towards the success. Sooner or later they will succeed.
Of course the team will do it. Why? Because if the team will not keep on kicking here in the community of crypto currency then the team Decoin know for sure what will happen to them in here. No developments and innovation will only lead this project into crusial situation and will not be able to reach its goal and success. So, I hope that the Decoim team will keep on striving.
Your opinion it most likely can and be correct, but it seems to me it all depends on the developers and the team.
Definitely it will really depend on the developers. Even if it have a very supporting community, if they will not be serious enough, everything will be useless. Let's see how things will be in the future of this project.
Yes, I agree with this opinion that it all depends on the developers, and most importantly that it is important that the team was experienced.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Yes, the team is very concern about the project and they are taking the project very seriously. The developers are always taking major actions towards the project to make the ico hugely successful. And they are consistently pushing forward the project towards the success. Sooner or later they will succeed.
Of course the team will do it. Why? Because if the team will not keep on kicking here in the community of crypto currency then the team Decoin know for sure what will happen to them in here. No developments and innovation will only lead this project into crusial situation and will not be able to reach its goal and success. So, I hope that the Decoim team will keep on striving.
Your opinion it most likely can and be correct, but it seems to me it all depends on the developers and the team.
Definitely it will really depend on the developers. Even if it have a very supporting community, if they will not be serious enough, everything will be useless. Let's see how things will be in the future of this project.
Yes, I agree with this opinion that it all depends on the developers, and most importantly that it is important that the team was experienced.
Decoin is building a platform that will be able to provide its partners and users with a friction less fast, secure and inexpensive trading experience that makes trading enjoyable and peaceful.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

I would like to believe that the project, but its use will be safer at all levels and no means will not be able to pick up information or means

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

I would like to believe that the project, but its use will be safer at all levels and no means will not be able to pick up information or means
I also hope that the developers have worked well on this platform function. Because the security of users is one of the main factors for the success of the platform.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

The project is unique? I know that the idea is not new, but are there unique features or features? How is it different from their brothers by idea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: