Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:48:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17502 times)
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

I think your patience is how long. If the amount of time you invest is too small, if you are unlucky you may lose the money you invested.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

There are two types of people in these markets.

One; gamblers who think they are investing.
Two; investors.

Something is talking too much. It is increasing or trend is not invested in this direction. If you will invest. You must know the exact crypt you invested in. Who is Ceo water? Who is the team? Is it safe? Is the past good? What's your vision? Realistic? What is the technology? Does the future promise? There are a lot of questions, do not invest without investigating, questioning, or finding answers.

If you do, maybe you will win in the short term but you cannot be permanent.

The Iota foot is a solid crypto, and speculation is evident, even though the normal bitcoin is so volatile that it is speculative.

Do not buy it because it is growing. Invest in the background. Trust is not easy, but it disappears very quickly. If it goes it will never come back.

So I suggest you always look for the slightest thing. And being patient is the main point of this business. Good earnings.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

The types of what we are doing today here is always requires patience, without it we can not keep on going in the road to success if we don't know how to behave properly in this system.
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

yeah thats true, i heard a lot of holders gaining much and huge profits from their coins that bought from 2-3 years ago. im so amaze with their emotions when it comes to hold such a long time. i hope i can do the same.
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

Patience is paramount in investing, however, some personal factors may come into play to determine how long to hold on: If you are on a tight budget,  you may be forced to succumb and withdraw your funds for some other preferred reason ; Secondly, fear of unknown especially some coin promoters may start pretty well but after sometime you may notice abnormalities in the coin/token behavior which leads to doubt. This doubt can make one to withdraw funds before the coin plunge further down. Promoters who once are trustworthy can suddenly misbehave - especially in New cryptocurrencies on ICOs. In all patience is an important factor in addition to the type of project and personalities involved.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Indeed it is,only those good holders would achieve success in the market and those panicsellers or weak handed investors are going to lose a lot if you asked me,because most of the time these people are selling at loss whenever the market has  started to crash.I mean why would sell at loss if you are holding good quality coins ? you should the coin youa re holding.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Very many talk about patience, as a very wonderful tool for traders or even for participants in the crypto-currency market, I hope that this is really true. I also think that patience today is very good and probably the main instinct of a person who can save you from losing your deposit.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

Patience is indeed neeeded when you are trading cryptocurrencies because the market is too volatile for these weak handed people.Which is why we need a good mindset,goal and especially strategy whenever the the market is starting to fail we shouldnt be doing selling at panic  because we are going to lose a lot ,and we are just helping these big players to get what they want.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

No doubt that in this market you can earn only in conditions of long-term investments. Only great patience can help you to make profit, especially when we see such deep corrections.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

Abosolutely yes,patience whenever the market has failed would be the only thing that we should be having,becaues if we dont have enoigh patience we are going to end up selling our coins at panic/loss that is why it is a factor from the investors that we should be having as it is the commonly mistake of the newbies investors,lack of patience can get your portfolio rekt.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

yes patience is the key to gain profit, patience is important in crypto world so if you don't have patience then you are loss in investment you will be a panic seller when the market is down.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Well, investing on cryptocurrency will not make you rich instantly, it takes time before you can earn profit since those coins are not increasing immediately and that is the reason that you should read the platform before investing a huge amount.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

Lol, of course! Look at the graph of last year. Look at the beginning of this year. Who sold at low values? And who won now? Only patient. Well! Let's see what will happen at the end of this year?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

Lol, of course! Look at the graph of last year. Look at the beginning of this year. Who sold at low values? And who won now? Only patient. Well! Let's see what will happen at the end of this year?
the names of the last year's market chart today does not allow you to sleep peacefully, because today the market is almost at the bottom. Although some shifts have already occurred over this day and we saw Bitcoin just above $ 8,000.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

Patience and discipline comes hand in hand. It is applicable in any route that you would want to go in the crypto industry and that is what I believe in. That is why most people that goes to this industry is convinced that they are losing their money or investment when in reality is that they are not patient enough and they just jumped on the hype. In this it is also important to have proper expectation and learn the business/industry first.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

Indeed patience would be the key to our success,because only those patient people are going to get the rewards from these bloody markets,and those people who will sell at loss are going to get nothing but loss.We should be trusting our coins because you need to do a lot of research first and if you have invested into some shitcoins its your own fault.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
teskostecenje

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Its hard to be patient when there is so much money flowing arround you and it seems like everyone arround is getting rich(except you)But then again someone need to lose so other can win guess its just like that....If you wonna be a trader in this market you need to leave your emotions behind and think with your head(brain) only
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

The winner is definitely patient. We all read stories about the fact that a person kept certain coins for a very long time and as a result received a huge profit. If the financial situation allows, it is better to sell at least a minimum of its assets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

It is unequivocal that patience is a good character trait. It has already saved many people many times. Although I have very little patience.))
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

If you dont have good patience ,do not invest ! that is the main rule of cryptocurrency investments! because the market has high volatility which makes it rise and fall all of a sudden which for the new people would be a nightmare,that is why we need to be sure that we have that patience all the time so that we arent going to sell at loss everytime the market is going to fail.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: