Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

I fully agree with the author. If we kept all the coins for them then prices would be constantly rising up
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

If you are hodling coins or tokens, you must be patient because patience is the key to success. If you will not be patient, you will have regret in the end if you will sell your coins cheaply. For you to be successful and have a better profit, wait until the prices increase.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
fklfyl

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Yes, I agree with you, but patience is not enough. We must have enough knowledge of the coins we hold, team, technology, marketing, and community. All have to understand. With all the good conditions, we need to wait patiently.
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

I agree with you, that patience will bring real results, when we decide to invest, of course we know that there is a risk to lose, but the belief and patience of maintaining will give a real advantage. surely we must be sure first that alt. purchased has a real market value and will be worth later.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
This is the fact patience is the key to success but for the potential currencies as an investment has to pass so many ways so lastly its usefulness will lead the success
btcefeyigit

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

I think the most precious feeling for investors in the world of cryptographic currencies is patience. Non-patient investors are constantly losing money. I think the key to patience is not sticking to fixed ideas.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes I do believe that really patience is the real key in succeeding in life, most especially in this industry, we need to have both courage and and absolute patience in order for us to be success. I am now holding coins and I am practicing patience so taht it will pump and hopefully it will, I will just continue to practice patience.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

I agree, Most of the crypto users now are very impatient they fear of losing their money because in some way they don't believe in their coin so the outcome they become panic seller but the idea is we need to know if the coin are we holding has a potential or maybe we should invest on the popular crypto so by that we have a chance to gain profit.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes, you are very right. Holding a coin that has the potential to have patience, the key is patience. If we are impatient then we will panic in falling price conditions. Then we will sell it at a very cheap price.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

I agree with you, that patience is the key, honestly I myself experienced it, when I followed a bounty campaign and scorned by people, he said "how could the coin earn income?" but I'm sure when I start with confidence and patience will bring results. and it turns out that I'm really getting a great benefit from the bounty I'm following, so I suggest to all of us to be patient a lot in order to get a great result.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
edison benzamin

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

I have learned to have patience and I think it is very important if you want to have great results at the end
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

Patient is one best needed attitude of every in crypto user. In investment we cant make profit in just an instant you buy and sell within a minutes, no. Every project will undergo development as can see at a roadmap. Plan to list on a top exchange. If we put money in one project dont  get time to time update. Just see the progress , after a while the profit you will be got

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

Unlike any other platform like forex and stock exchange crypto trading platform is so volatile and the best thing you have to do is patience and if you dont have that and you just only lose you money so patience is the more important in crypto trading.

chrisfatos

Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

Yes patience is very important but also good observational skills are important. We must always pay attention to how the market is trending and how the projects of the coins we are holding are progressing. If a project is not progressing then no matter how long you wait, its coin will not recover

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

If you don't have patience you make mistakes and as a result loose your money, be calm and wait a moment for the right moves for sure

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Patience is really the key when it comes to investment. It takes a longer time to wait before we can get the income that we wanted. Unlike in business where it's possible to achieve the success in a shorter time, it takes more patience because if we become emotional there's tendency that we sell everything that we have and lose.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Cryptoman55227

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

Knowledge and patience are required. Do not buy BTC or any traded instruments unless you have sufficient background and knowledge of the position you are opening: short or long.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Because as we know the price of coins is not easy to predict because it continues to fluctuate. So inevitably we have to keep patiently holding the coins to get more price.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Because as we know the price of coins is not easy to predict because it continues to fluctuate. So inevitably we have to keep patiently holding the coins to get more price.
This patience also applies to cryptoes, especially crypto merchants, when you have a coin try to be patient and hold a coin, until there is a targeted price. and market volatility is also profoundly affected, many people who do not have that long patience will lose their money, either sell with a loss or, leave their investment
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

yes patience is the key, there are a lot of traders in the market who are losing a huge amount of profit because they tend to sell their coins at its lowest price when they panic because the price of their coins is melting.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: