Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136444 times)
doc_pan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:28:53 AM

Anyone ragging on this coin is a fool.

Absolute fool.

Tron - 17 billion market cap - why? Nobody knows. (I've had my share of TRX since it was 2/8 of a penny Dec. 6th)

They had no site, it was all a PR hype machine for Justin Sun whoever the fuck he is.

XVG - MASSIVE pump after Tron. Why? Nobody knows. They didn't do anything innovative. All they did was make a basic coin and hook it up to the TOR network. WooooO! So genius.

Give me a fucking break all you FUD trolls - this is a bubble - this is what happens in a bubble, non-deserving coins go up - coins that seem solid, don't do shit.

Make your money now because later on you all will be bitching about how it takes forever for a coin to gain 40% gain.

oh you mad on tron, Justin sun is a cool dude if you do your research, and is a very active dev.

Agree with this - Tron has massive potential and a clear roadmap with some very interesting announcements coming up that include the gaming industry. I'd also add that Justin Sun is apparently Jack Ma's protege, so the future tie ups with AliBaba are pretty mouth watering

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Rev

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:35:36 AM

anyone know why the PAC Exchange on cryptopia show the message Market Paused Temporarily Paused ?!!
cunningstunts

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:49:32 AM

anyone know why the PAC Exchange on cryptopia show the message Market Paused Temporarily Paused ?!!

No but Its pissing me right off too, same with Tradesatoshi and not accepting simply activities like buy.... FFS!
EvaBoucheron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:50:46 AM

this cryptopia not work, with the coin everything is fine
Crypto_Rev

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:53:34 AM

No but Its pissing me right off too, same with Tradesatoshi and not accepting simply activities like buy.... FFS!

feels bad man -_-
jimmy2020

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

feels bad man -_-

Many are buying at the same time.. Tongue
Crypto_Rev

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

this cryptopia not work, with the coin everything is fine

yea i noticed that now alot of other coins have the same issue but same coins works fine in yobit! looks like this market pause only on cryptopia!
whywetrance

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:18 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=PAC_BTC

Currently 2 satoshi

Twitter@WhyWeTrance
jimmy2020

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

easily few k dollars profit..
Crypto_Rev

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

UPDATE : LTC and DOGE basemarkets have been temporarily paused in an attempt to ease system congestion while we work through migration and server/network scaling issues.
source : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
snk1st

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

Hello everybody,

i just want to say something here about PAC

PAC is really danger for cryptocurrency
PAC has 3.4 trillions coin
PAC is like a virus for cryptocurrency

here what exactly happen here :

the market at this time (yobit & cryptopia) has about 50 billions coins only from 3.4 trillions coin
lets say that 200 billion was add to the market

the dev owned more than 3 trillions coin, he is very smart
what is going now that this coin will never goes up to 3 sat , why ?

the dev will fill the sell order every time @ 2 sat
so people buy at 2 sat
anyone will need to buy @ 1 sat also the dev will give him that

the news is just scam, PAC is the biggest SCAM, dev will own a lots of BTC, LTC, DOGE

stop buying & support PAC , just STOP

LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

Hello everybody,

the market at this time (yobit & cryptopia) has about 50 billions coins only from 3.4 trillions coin

so people buy at 2 sat

the news is just scam, PAC is the biggest SCAM, dev will own a lots of BTC, LTC, DOGE

Relax and make some money. I have spoken to Dev before and he is legit ....I had a issue before and when the new coin comes out PRIVACY feature fork from DASH.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

Hello everybody,

so people buy at 2 sat

yes because people will take what a newbie says seriously :-P

who cares, ride the waves and make some profit ^_^
snk1st

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

Hello everybody,

so people buy at 2 sat

you can't because if you pay it @ 2 sat , you can't sell it @ 3 sat , will never reach to 3 sat
Dev control the coin

if you pay it @ 1 sat and want to sell it @ 2 sat then wait for that big sell wall add by the Dev every time

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:04:39 AM

Hello everybody,

so people buy at 2 sat

you can't because if you pay it @ 2 sat , you can't sell it @ 3 sat , will never reach to 3 sat
Dev control the coin

if you pay it @ 1 sat and want to sell it @ 2 sat then wait for that big sell wall add by the Dev every time

What this guy is saying is 100% correct. How are you fucking idiots even buying this shit on Cryptopia?? how the fuck did it even get listed there anyway?

I'm watching this market, with a 520btc sell wall @ 2 sat and growing. You have morons who are actually putting up buy orders @ 1 satoshi, then you have the biggest morons who are buying @ 2 satoshi!!! LOL WTF HAS CRYPTO COME TO?? This coin will never ever go to 3 satoshi, it's fucking crazy man. All along whoever has a 200-300 BTC sell wall @ 2 satoshi is MAKING HUGE PROFITS LIKE CRAZY!

In all my years in crypto, this is the more ingenious scam ever concocted, bloody ingenious or just an alignment of lucky cards. Kudos creator, this is fucking gold watching these markets. Like i'm fucking blown away watching this shit.
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Hello everybody,

so people buy at 2 sat

So kind of you to take them time out to post that long post and show your deep concern for other people’s money, lol, Take your Clown on your tricycle and take your Big top to another forum.

01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

Hello everybody,

so people buy at 2 sat

Dev control the coin

What this guy is saying is 100% correct. How are you fucking idiots even buying this shit on Cryptopia?? how the fuck did it even get listed there anyway?

I'm watching this market, with a 520btc sell wall @ 2 sat and growing. You have morons who are actually putting up buy orders @ 1 satoshi, then you have even bigger morons who are buying @ 2 satoshi!!! LOL WTF HAS CRYPTO COME TO?? This coin will never ever go to 3 satoshi, it's fucking crazy man.

In all my years in crypto, this is the more ingenious scam ever concocted. Kudos creator, this is fucking gold watching these markets.
Exactly, I'm just here watching the stupidity lol.  Stuck at the same two sats lol.  These guys are making no money lol

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:12:02 AM

Hello everybody,

so people buy at 2 sat

Dev control the coin

I'm watching this market, with a 520btc sell wall @ 2 sat and growing. You have morons who are actually putting up buy orders @ 1 satoshi, then you have even bigger morons who are buying @ 2 satoshi!!! LOL WTF HAS CRYPTO COME TO?? This coin will never ever go to 3 satoshi, it's fucking crazy man.

In all my years in crypto, this is the more ingenious scam ever concocted. Kudos creator, this is fucking gold watching these markets.
Exactly, I'm just here watching the stupidity lol.  Stuck at the same two sats lol.  These guys are making no money lol

I really really just can't believe what i'm seeing here. Are people this fucking stupid, or are these just bots gone wild or some shit. I almost feel like i'm missing something here... man i feel like i've gone crazy.. i just can't believe this.

EDIT: yeah there is a PAC/DOGE market, which makes much more sense. As long as Pac/DOGE stays about 1 satoshi, you can come out with a profit.
cunningstunts

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

Hello everybody,

so people buy at 2 sat

Dev control the coin

I really really just can't believe what i'm seeing here. Are people this fucking stupid, or are these just bots gone wild or some shit. I almost feel like i'm missing something here... man i feel like i've gone crazy.. i just can't believe this.

EDIT: yeah there is a PAC/DOGE market, which makes much more sense. As long as Pac/DOGE stays about 1 satoshi, you can come out with a profit.

Cmon, is this not the same for the majority of alt coins? they are worth only what the market will pay they hold no assets... with the 10,000:1 change over in March I'd vote become a whale and bring in the goods at change over time. Hell BTC was worth FK all and now that's costing me at least $20 to simply transfer between end points, what a joke...
jimmy2020

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:21 AM

With bitcoin going bull run and Pac is still going so strong. that's incredible!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: