Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136449 times)
cunningstunts

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

This forum is cancer. What's it to the haters if people want to throw $20 and hope to get a good return? It's fucking $20, the reward is greater than the risk. If you don't support the coin then fuck off, no one wants to hear your shit.

Exactly! $20 investment is nothing to loose its what many people pay for lunch or parking....

Mate, it's not hard to make 20 fucking dollars. If losing $20 is such a burden to you then maybe you shouldn't be investing in the first place...

Confused  Huh, I think you missed the point, $20 is nothing to loose... that was my point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

You need big balls in crypto world and hodl, returns are 100000x , too many people freak out and all they do is talk a lot of shit without reading or studying.

Look at DASH, it was $10 in early 2017.

The Dev is doing a fork of dash.

This will be a privacy coin.

This coin will make history soon.

Sit back, drink few beers, smoke weed and enjoy the slow ride to the top.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

Anyone jumped on Paccoin with all this hype ? +3000% in week.
Asmorpheus

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

im in
Asmorpheus

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

just saw this on the troll box at yobit

mayurhole L1: i put an order on 0.00000001 btc for buying a PAC [link] after price come to 0.00000001 my order is not getting executed

mayurhole L1: do you guys know why it is so?

lol
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

I'm looking at these sells walls and the top amounts are ticking down but they're locked down by a few people because of the huge volume that each person is trying to sell then. I honestly think these walls are by one person or a small group.

Look at the sell walls between 2 sat 3 sat 4 sat all the way down to 10 sat and they're ticking down. No one can actually buy in at 1 sat unless you're the guy selling his 13 million wall. So you'll jump but not for long because his 1 sat will be behind you.

The same thing is happening on Yobit which is most likely the same person that has created walls on both the buy and the sell.

I don't understand how people are saying "I'm making huge profits" How the hell are you making a profit if you can't sell it because there's a sell wall up thats around 1160 BTC?

Also the Doge/Pac and LTC/Pac has been DISABLED. How is anyone able to sell a coin past huge sell walls?

i can buy and now the "WALL was half" any idea about this coin?
The sell Wall is getting chewed like Pac-Man it will fall our they will move it up to 3 sat to allow for gains and then move up again and repeat.
caymanguy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

I'm looking at these sells walls and the top amounts are ticking down but they're locked down by a few people because of the huge volume that each person is trying to sell then. I honestly think these walls are by one person or a small group.

Look at the sell walls between 2 sat 3 sat 4 sat all the way down to 10 sat and they're ticking down. No one can actually buy in at 1 sat unless you're the guy selling his 13 million wall. So you'll jump but not for long because his 1 sat will be behind you.

The same thing is happening on Yobit which is most likely the same person that has created walls on both the buy and the sell.

I don't understand how people are saying "I'm making huge profits" How the hell are you making a profit if you can't sell it because there's a sell wall up thats around 1160 BTC?

Also the Doge/Pac and LTC/Pac has been DISABLED. How is anyone able to sell a coin past huge sell walls?

i can buy and now the "WALL was half" any idea about this coin?
The sell Wall is getting chewed like Pac-Man it will fall our they will move it up to 3 sat to allow for gains and then move up again and repeat.

thats amazing
Volume (24h)
$25,136,600 USD
1,498 BTC
matematik

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

buy pac too
Nessing

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Some people here are saying that PAC is being a Dash fork, do you have some proof of that, a link?
Thanks.
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

Hi guys, i bought some 100K of PAccoin but i heard that on 1st March will be a change on money ratio. The website isn't still ok, can somebody explain please? Smiley

I read that they will be issuing new pac coins where 1 pac coin = 1000

This is also why there are sell walls at 2 each now because people are trying to rake in $$$$ now and then buy more back so that they can have more of the coin.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
robroyman

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Jesus, all this talk about bloody sell walls. Who cares??? If you believe that the coin has the potential to yield profits, just buy and HODL or stfu.
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

Hi guys, i bought some 100K of PAccoin but i heard that on 1st March will be a change on money ratio. The website isn't still ok, can somebody explain please? Smiley

I read that they will be issuing new pac coins where 1 pac coin = 1000

This is also why there are sell walls at 2 each now because people are trying to rake in $$$$ now and then buy more back so that they can have more of the coin.
math was not your strong point in school.
BlueYozakuraBTC

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

I dont know what to say about this coin guys... I put in a buy order for some paccoin at 2 satoshis chasing the large volume fomo like a noob pleb that I am... realized... you know what, I'l cut my losses and just sell at the same price LOL, how ever my buy order at this rate will never go through at 2 satoshis....what are my options? Hold for the rest of my life or take a huge 1 satoshi loss with the massive amount of paccoin I have LOL....Get Rekt.

Yes doesn't that just suck? 1 person has locked down all sales of the coin with his 25 million dollar sale order priced at 2 sat?

This is exactly why I can't buy this coin as you can't even sell the damn thing as there are orders a mile long with BILLIONS OF COINS THAT ARE SITTING GOING NOWHERE UNTIL this one guy with his 2 sat wall finishes and I'm pretty sure he has 3 sat 4 sat and on and on and on go ahead and look for yourself. You're not selling this coin because you can't. There's like no room in that sell wall for anyone to actually get in. Also there's a good chance that while no one is watching that 2 sat wall will be replenished with another BILLIONS OF COINS priced at 2 sat. So sadly it seems to do more harm than good with people buying the coin.

I almost bought it myself because of the hype and thought awesome but if it's in a DEAD LOCK I'd just be lining the pockets of one person while mine get screwed.

1 person will put their new mega sale wall up that no one can get around and everyone will be stuck with a coin until he's done and everyone after him is finished with their millions. In other words most people buying will get screwed but maybe they can wait around until they do the coin exchange. Even with that you'll have this guy come back to make more millions with another mega wall that blocks everyone out. Then after all of this if the price starts going up IF EVER he can turn around and dump his billions-trillions of coins on the market whenever he wants.

I see youtube videos about this coin where people are saying they bought up 100 million coins and I'm thinking so how the hell are they selling them when one exchange just blocked Pac/Doge and Pac/LTC so only BTC? That's already locked down.

This coin would have to be picked up by a huge exchange like Bittrex AND Binance COMBINED to get any movement because at the rate right now 1-5 people locked at the top of the sell walls are millionaires soon to become billionaires at this rate. Everyone else? S.O.L.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
   ████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
BlueYozakuraBTC

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

I dont know what to say about this coin guys... I put in a buy order for some paccoin at 2 satoshis chasing the large volume fomo like a noob pleb that I am... realized... you know what, I'l cut my losses and just sell at the same price LOL, how ever my buy order at this rate will never go through at 2 satoshis....what are my options? Hold for the rest of my life or take a huge 1 satoshi loss with the massive amount of paccoin I have LOL....Get Rekt.

Yes doesn't that just suck? 1 person has locked down all sales of the coin with his 25 million dollar sale order priced at 2 sat?

This is exactly why I can't buy this coin as you can't even sell the damn thing as there are orders a mile long with BILLIONS OF COINS THAT ARE SITTING GOING NOWHERE UNTIL this one guy with his 2 sat wall finishes and I'm pretty sure he has 3 sat 4 sat and on and on and on go ahead and look for yourself. You're not selling this coin because you can't. There's like no room in that sell wall for anyone to actually get in. Also there's a good chance that while no one is watching that 2 sat wall will be replenished with another BILLIONS OF COINS priced at 2 sat. So sadly it seems to do more harm than good with people buying the coin.

I almost bought it myself because of the hype and thought awesome but if it's in a DEAD LOCK I'd just be lining the pockets of one person while mine get screwed.

1 person will put their new mega sale wall up that no one can get around and everyone will be stuck with a coin until he's done and everyone after him is finished with their millions. In other words most people buying will get screwed but maybe they can wait around until they do the coin exchange. Even with that you'll have this guy come back to make more millions with another mega wall that blocks everyone out. Then after all of this if the price starts going up IF EVER he can turn around and dump his billions-trillions of coins on the market whenever he wants.

I see youtube videos about this coin where people are saying they bought up 100 million coins and I'm thinking so how the hell are they selling them when one exchange just blocked Pac/Doge and Pac/LTC so only BTC? That's already locked down.

This coin would have to be picked up by a huge exchange like Bittrex AND Binance COMBINED to get any movement because at the rate right now 1-5 people locked at the top of the sell walls are millionaires soon to become billionaires at this rate. Everyone else? S.O.L.

Clearly you're the dumb one here I didn't say 1000 dollars you stupid fuck!

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
   ████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
dimaskd

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PAC/USD
Please https://yobit.io/?bonus=oovGY
$$>PAC>BTC>$$>PAC  = XXX
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

Oh My God. Are you in the right mind. Do your math. Current volume in BTC-PAC already crossed 1300 BTC in cryptopia in last 17 hours and it is expecte d to cross 1700 BTC if we take full 24 hours volume. Also if you could see all the buys are at 2 Satos. And the order for 2 Satos is just 800 BTC, so ideally if you wait to sell @ 2 Satos, then and if the volume continues at the same phase, then you may need to wait a maximum of half a day. Simple Math.

Dont spoil the confidence of the members with your half-known facts.
behbud

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

Hey guys
I just bought some pac 2 hours ago at cryptopia and withdraw it to the address that was in paccoin wallet windows app.
But paccoin wallet doesn't show this transaction and my wallet is zero! Huh Huh
What is wrong with me?
kolay1980

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

sync your wallet and u will see
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

Gigantic growth! It'll be better to wait correction, or buy now ?
kiki666

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

well i cant really buy right now.. im trying buy for 1 sat lol
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: