Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46411 times)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

You are right Ukloon... a number of deals have been signed and announcements will be made.. all I can say now is stay tuned for Great news and be ready to be impressed Wink Wink

I am already impressed! But i'm sure i will be even further when the announcements are made. Normally new ICOs will end up on low volume exchanges, but i think Goldma being an impressive project will go beyond the small exchanges. Looking forward to the good news

ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

Digging deeper I have discovered that this could be a potential 'gold mine' for investors. Literally.

well you are right Smartcont.. Goldma Literally has a Goldmine that has been operating and producing gold since 2011... So the GMA token Literally gives Investors across the world access to the mine and its profits through its royalties.... Goldma is Literally digitizing gold Mining Wink
That's right, Goldma token holders are fortunate to have a portion of the mine's profits every quarter.
Glad to hear that.. So every quater token holders will receive their percent in the Goldma token or in other token payment? Like ethereum or something.
Do you have a program like buy back token also?

Token holders will be paid in other crypto tokens. Our plans see us paying the quarterly royalties in ETH. Also, we have an option to buy back the tokens, yes.
ukloon

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

I didn't realise that token holders will be paid in other crypto tokens, are there plans to give out royalties in currencies other than ETH? I thought it was only ethereum, but if it includes bitcoin then i'm sure there will be no complaints.

NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

You are right Ukloon... a number of deals have been signed and announcements will be made.. all I can say now is stay tuned for Great news and be ready to be impressed Wink Wink

I am already impressed! But i'm sure i will be even further when the announcements are made. Normally new ICOs will end up on low volume exchanges, but i think Goldma being an impressive project will go beyond the small exchanges. Looking forward to the good news

Im sure When the announcements come through we will all be happy
NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

The Goldma crowdsale is almost complete, the Goldma team has been releasing video tutorials on their channel on the whole process of buying GMA tokens.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

The Goldma crowdsale is almost complete, the Goldma team has been releasing video tutorials on their channel on the whole process of buying GMA tokens.
keep up the good work. investors alway liked a hard working team. Prove to them that Goldma are serious with their project and keep updated in here so we all can know what progress Goldma are doing.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
ukloon

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

Only a few more weeks to go, then the goldma team can start working on the expanded development of the gold mine. When we get our tokens we can try and do some rough calculations to see how much ETH we will get in royalties Grin

NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

keep up the good work. investors alway liked a hard working team. Prove to them that Goldma are serious with their project and keep updated in here so we all can know what progress Goldma are doing.

We will surely keep you posted on all! We want to take a page from the blockchain and prove that transparency is the best business practice!! And thank you for your support...
ukloon

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

We will surely keep you posted on all! We want to take a page from the blockchain and prove that transparency is the best business practice!! And thank you for your support...

There are many ICOs that finish and then abandon the bitcointalk thread. I hope this one will remain active as many investors will come here for updates. Telegram is good but it is easy to miss out on information if there is too much chatter going on

NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

There are many ICOs that finish and then abandon the bitcointalk thread. I hope this one will remain active as many investors will come here for updates. Telegram is good but it is easy to miss out on information if there is too much chatter going on

Good point there.. Well noted!!
NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

Only a few more weeks to go, then the goldma team can start working on the expanded development of the gold mine. When we get our tokens we can try and do some rough calculations to see how much ETH we will get in royalties Grin

I like the way you operate Ukloon... always watch how things are going, be proactive in your investments and calculate then hold people accountable... I loveBlockchain because you cant hide anything... Goldma is going to set a bar so high Everyone will follow suit
ukloon

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

I like the way you operate Ukloon... always watch how things are going, be proactive in your investments and calculate then hold people accountable... I loveBlockchain because you cant hide anything... Goldma is going to set a bar so high Everyone will follow suit

Transparency and accountability is one of the reasons why people like blockchain technology, and also why governments shy away from it. There are not many successful ICOs coming out of Africa so it is good to see Goldma leading the way to set a good example for the others.

NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Transparency and accountability is one of the reasons why people like blockchain technology, and also why governments shy away from it. There are not many successful ICOs coming out of Africa so it is good to see Goldma leading the way to set a good example for the others.

You are so right Ukloon a lot is riding on the success of Goldma!! We have a duty to extinguish the Negativity towards Africa and the blockchain is the best way to do it because everyone will be watching.... We can not afford to fail!!!
ukloon

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

It is impossible to fail now that the softcap has been reached, Goldma has set the standard for ICO projects in Africa so others should use it as a case study and learn how it is done. In fact, non-African projects should also learn from Goldma because many ICOs have failed to meet their targets, somehow Goldma has succeeded in this tough market

NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

It is impossible to fail now that the softcap has been reached, Goldma has set the standard for ICO projects in Africa so others should use it as a case study and learn how it is done. In fact, non-African projects should also learn from Goldma because many ICOs have failed to meet their targets, somehow Goldma has succeeded in this tough market

Well said there... One thing that you can never go wrong with is Gold!! So many people love the fact that goldma has it own gold mine that has over 6billion worth of gold deposits in the earth. So Goldma's Success was a combination of Of professionalism on the teams part and Peoples confidence in Gold!! So yes it is impossible to fail !!!
NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

1 Day left until the end of the Goldma ICO!! Im soo excited Grin Grin Grin Grin
grockvsmartis

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

yeah. look like your website are down right now..
NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

It was being serviced by out IT guys let me check if it is not back up again
NetwknGRU

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

The website is back up again... we are done servicing it..
ukloon

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

Excellent, ready in time for the next stage of development. This was a successful ICO and the website should reflect that message. I'm sure all the hodlers will be happy with this investment. Looking forward to receiving some nice Ethereum royalties

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: