Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

How to know the net profit from your mine of the gold. We need to know for transparency because it will be used as a reference in royalty payments

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nyatso88

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:32:01 PM

Goldma has started developing the CIP plant. :)Must watch guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7ynqI-aVQ
nyatso88

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:55:46 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 09:42:26 AM by nyatso88

Goldma has divised ways to increase gold recovery whilst the CIP plant is being processed. Link provided below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qY38gzcZ2Q
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:50:02 AM

Goldman has divised ways to increase gold recovery whilst the CIP plant is being processed. Link provided below

Oh yes that is delightful news more gold is always good. I am very impressed with how much the Engineers know what they are doing, a rearrangement of the separators and additional Cyclone and shaker table made a real difference in the Gold recovery.
nyatso88

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:15:59 AM

Goldman has divised ways to increase gold recovery whilst the CIP plant is being processed. Link provided below

Oh yes that is delightful news more gold is always good. I am very impressed with how much the Engineers know what they are doing, a rearrangement of the separators and additional Cyclone and shaker table made a real difference in the Gold recovery.

Yes, it's quite efficient! Since the mine is the heart of the project, I guess all efforts are being channelled towards making sure the GMA token become a token backed by a profitable asset.
nyatso88

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:53:48 AM

Goldma has started developing the CIP plant. :)Must watch guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7ynqI-aVQ

I guess you mean the virtual cip plant ?There is nothing.It should be months ago started being developed.
The exchanges are the biggest joke.Waves Dex and an exchange based in Zimbabwe where people can't withdraw their coins.

Total volume of goldma tokens in 4-5 months on these exchanges is $20 .
No promotion no real exchange coming soon.And with real exchange i mean an exchange with liquidity.
No demand of that coin.
Royalties have been also been misinformed.It was said 5% quaterly and 20% yearly.
That means for everyone who knows math that he gets 20% of yearly profit as royalty.
The truth is their math is diffrent than yours even Mr Henkins is from USA.
Their 5% quaterly also means 5% of yearly profit.
So the real royalty per year is not 20% but just 5%.
Who is investing in something where he provides all funding and gets a 5% royalty of yearly profit ?Maybe someone can point me to such a bad business ?

Next point that team bans everyone who raises their voice against the known issues on their telegram group with the claim being a racist or a previous banned member.
I guess they have already banned hundred if not thousands of members of their telegram group.
Of course there is no financial report.
No information for what price the gold will be sold to the zimbabwe central bank who dictates the price the company will get.No information on what price they will get ETH tokens since there is a premium in Zimbabwe.

Their whitepaper v10 on their website still doesnt work.Noone ever was able to read the whitepaper v10 since it was from the beginning broken.They claim to have a contract with the users based on the whitepaper v10.Funny they where allowed to change the whitepaper after ICO but i can't say much about it since till today nobody was able to even read whitepaper v10 and what the current terms are.

If you wanna invest in something you won't be able to leave for a long time even if its a legit project than this is your choice.

P.S did i mention they are non stop accusing me to their members that i try to get funds from their investors.Of course they don't reply here or even proof their claims even they know about that thread and the issues here but openly admitted to avoid any confrontations.

P.S on the old whitepaper they have the right to buy back all tokens based on market price for 7-8 years.
Would they buy at current market price all tokens back all investors would instantly lose nearly all their investment.

The CIP is a reality, we are excited to share this with the community. Also, we have an open door policy, there are countless videos of investors who have been to the Sunrise Mine. Please feel free to visit our youtube channel. The good thing about tangible evidence is it cannot lie. Goldma is also making an effort to keep investors informed of all developments. Our sincere apologies to all that have been inconvenienced by the rate of progress. However, I am sure one can understand that there are always unforeseen circumstances that may defer progress a bit. For example, the incessant rainfall where the Sunrise Mine is located, is a major deterrent when constructing infrastructure. Also, I am sure that one can appreciate that it takes time to set up a longterm structure that will produce millions of dollars worth of Gold. So it is a thorough process, even finding a company that will build the plant was a carefully researched and deliberated decision. So everything is meant to ensure that funds are used responsibly accordingly. One thing we can assure GMA investors is, the team is working tirelessly to make the project a success. Much appreciation for the patience and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to ask on any of our platforms. Links are provided below

https://www.facebook.com/GoldMAZimbabwe/

https://twitter.com/GoldMA_Coin

https://www.instagram.com/goldma_zw/?hl=en

https://www.linkedin.com/company/goldchip-mining-asset/
Ted83

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:00:38 PM

Yes, it's quite efficient! Since the mine is the heart of the project, I guess all efforts are being channelled towards making sure the GMA token become a token backed by a profitable asset.

That's really awesome!!!! The idea that my investment isn't a virtual something that I can only grasp in my mind but rather a real tangible ongoing/growing concern is a definite plus! Thrilled about this Goldma!
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:52:54 AM

That's really awesome!!!! The idea that my investment isn't a virtual something that I can only grasp in my mind but rather a real tangible ongoing/growing concern is a definite plus! Thrilled about this Goldma!

Now that we have established the progress and improvements that are going happening at the mine, I think we need to elaborate how important these developments are to the GMA token... I will open this question to all, why is it important to have a CIP plant installed at the mine?
nyatso88

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:18:19 AM

Now that we have established the progress and improvements that are going happening at the mine, I think we need to elaborate how important these developments are to the GMA token... I will open this question to all, why is it important to have a CIP plant installed at the mine?

I think Kurt gave some good insight there.

nyatso88

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:24:04 AM

By the way guys, the whitepaper link on the website is now working. You can actually download the latest version of the whitepaper @ goldma.io. Also, there is a new page with all the information on the Waves platform for those that are interested in understanding how Waves Platform work.
BharatDEX

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:41:45 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 07:12:14 PM by BharatDEX

Some math for the goldma token holders.
Since there is no more buyback so the tokens value is now only based on 5% yearly royalty.

Let's assume that thanks to black magic this project gets a BIG success and is even able to gain $100.000.000 PROFIT per year.

What would be your share for making everything possible ?The company is making $100 million usd profit and the share per token would be

$100.000.000 /730.000.000 /20 (5%) =     0,0068 USD per token or 5 million usd for all token holders which gave majority of funding compared to $95.000.000 to the company owner.
I guess anybody knows what kind of gold companies do $100.000.000 profit per year ?Nearly none .But even if goldma would achieve $100 million profit your fucking share for that success would be a miserable
$0,0068 per token.

Would it be 20% yearly profit sharing as advertised on their website and on ICO review websites the share per token would be $0,0272 per token which would be more adeqet to the money invested but still nothing comparable with old investment methods.Here you got no company share and no voting rights.

Isn't it a great money grab where majority is being taken from the ico owner ?
I never saw a worse investment than that one if we talk about real numbers.

And the greed knows no limits which just proofed us the whitepaper v11

They basicly turned a 20% yearly profit royalty + 20% gross revenue buy back into a 5% yearly profit royalty just by changing after the ICO their whitepaper not even informing the community about it.

Another question is now why is The Advisory board on goldma website now empty.
Do they not agree on their actions and don't want to be assiociated with it ?
nyatso88

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

Want to understand more about the Goldma community? Click the link below and watch Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYZu4eOylmw
Ted83

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:28:57 PM

Want to understand more about the Goldma community? Click the link below and watch Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYZu4eOylmw

I trust that this addresses the concern. We're trying to be transparent by communicating facts on different levels and tackling questions raised by the community.
nyatso88

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:49:17 PM

Are you guys subscribed to the Goldma Youtube channel? Head over to the Goldma channel for all visual updates on the project.
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:00:27 PM

Hello BharatDEX,

No worries sir, we will honor our promises. We will not scam anyone. We will clarify in a published statement on all our channels by end of week.
 Thank you for your continued interest in the GMA token.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:03:20 PM

You clearly scammed all your investors.
The offer during STO was very clear.
It said 20% yearly profit sharing (which can be checked on each ICOreview website till today and on their old goldma website)
It said 20% of gross revenue will be used every quater for buy back of goldma tokens.

Now you changed it from 20% yearly profit sharing to 5% yearly profit sharing.
You changed from will use 20% gross revenue every quater to buy back goldma tokens to may use 20% of gross revenue.

You clearly scammed all your investors.
You claim yourself to be a security where in reality you change the terms on your own will without any announcement or any consensus.

YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT A SECURITY BUT JUST A SCAM
Oh, that doesn´t look cool. I thought that atleast this project will show the power. But after collecting few millions they have enough money and they do not need to do anything to satisfy investors, how sad.  Roll Eyes

nevaquit

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:25:35 PM

As I just posted, we will honor all our promises as stated. Including 20% of annual net profits. I am bewildered at the notion that we intend to do anything other than honoring our promises. Stay tuned. Stay updated on our developments.

Coming soon:
1) Announcements clarifying our royalty payments
2) Weekly reports of our gold production
3) Much more!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcGmhIBRmDUn2B4tn2-_ZA/videos

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:31:50 AM

As I just posted, we will honor all our promises as stated. Including 20% of annual net profits. I am bewildered at the notion that we intend to do anything other than honoring our promises. Stay tuned. Stay updated on our developments.

Coming soon:
1) Announcements clarifying our royalty payments
2) Weekly reports of our gold production
3) Much more!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcGmhIBRmDUn2B4tn2-_ZA/videos

Hi, it has been more than 2 weeks since you posted this. How about it, any updates ?
Did you clarifying about buyback using 20% of gross revenue as well or only about royalty payment ?
I would like to know about point no.2, the weekly reports of GoldMa gold production, may i can see the reports?

nevaquit

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:51:20 AM

Hello H1N1,

We posted our 20% clarification here -> https://youtu.be/dkkYSg6p6lU
In addition, the report was completed and distributed to individuals who submitted their email address to me on our telegram channel.
Please feel free to subscribe to our youtube and telegram channel to stay up to date on our reports and videos. Thank you for your interest!
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:04:43 AM

Hello H1N1,

We posted our 20% clarification here -> https://youtu.be/dkkYSg6p6lU
In addition, the report was completed and distributed to individuals who submitted their email address to me on our telegram channel.
Please feel free to subscribe to our youtube and telegram channel to stay up to date on our reports and videos. Thank you for your interest!

I think it's a good idea that they post a clarification on YouTube because then it will be more interesting and people will be curious so that people watch it and if we want to get the latest information, of course we have to join the telegram or youtube channel

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: