Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46406 times)
canatewo

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

Do You Guys have Bounty?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eleonora0x

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

Join the Goldma Crowd sale which started on the 12th of July 2018 and ends on the 12th of October 2018. To buy tokens, just log on to https://goldma.io, signup and then register to contribute
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

I love that they've already collected soft cap and keep going faster and really professional. They always keep working - a thing to appreciate
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

Purchasing GMA tokens is a start of a very promising future plus a future steeped in investing in the mine, the community surrounding it and the environment. Goldma, having every desire to make a positive dent on the crypto space, they are not just a fleeting project that people will easily forget in a year’s time, but they are building a legacy that will last for generations to come. And I appreciate their work and will definitely invest
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

They are based on Waves for several reasons.

1) To facilitate the purchase of GMA tokens
2) Allow owners the ability to make trades on various cryptocurrency exchange platforms
3) Allow the collection of profits related to their actions.
4) To allow GMA token holders to receive a quarterly 5% share of net profits represented by GMA tokens from the gold mining production when such profits are due. Equivalent to 20% per annum profit sharing in a mine with estimated reserves of over $6.2 billion USD.
5) To empower future and prospective developers who have the aim of launching and realizing their gold mining projects under the expertise of our team and features of our platform.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

I love that they've already collected soft cap and keep going faster and really professional. They always keep working - a thing to appreciate

Its great to see people recognising this project as the best ever.. People are getting wiser in this crypto world of ours Gold backed is the way to go
NetwknGRU

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

Join the Goldma Crowd sale which started on the 12th of July 2018 and ends on the 12th of October 2018. To buy tokens, just log on to https://goldma.io, signup and then register to contribute

The race for the GMA token is on Smiley
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

I love transparency as I can always check progress bar, I mean how much they collected, on their website
mew-fan

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

That's what I love the most, frankly speaking
NetwknGRU

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:34 PM

I love transparency as I can always check progress bar, I mean how much they collected, on their website

You are so right... They actually invite people to come to their and see for themselves... its so transparent...
NetwknGRU

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

That's what I love the most, frankly speaking

The team shoots and post videos every day on youtube channel they are so real
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

Seems high risk.  biggest partner is Minxcon with a total revenue of $2 million per year based on Zoom (kind of like a cheesy ICO Rating site).   Further the most significant and relevant partner (a very small mining company) has a webpage  http://www.minxcon.co.za/ which has most, if not all, secondary links non-functional; looks like a shell webpage.  The political,electrical access, and foreign money transfer risks seem to be understated in the announcement.  Remember you are investing in Zimbabwe and the disclaimer on their homepage as the company essentially says if you buy the token, you are not relying on info provided by the company (please read the disclaimer which basically says screw you they can do whatever they want).  They did spend a lot of time on the white paper and probably have real mining experience.    Overall looks semi-legit, just high risk.  I take a pass personally but good luck to those of you invest.  Too many yellow flags and one blazing red flag.

David Drake, Gold Mining Asset Advisor llsted on announcement, appears to have facilitated or was complicit in a scam ICO.  as an advisor https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3314372.0; He was an advisor to KYC Legal ICO which appears to have been a pure scam; investors left locked on July 2, 2018.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370568.0     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661018.0   An honest guy would have at least said something to investors or at least I would bet, if this company all of sudden shut off all its communications and started selling another token (as KYC Legal did), you would expect the team to tell you something about your investment.   This was a very recent scam.  

Hello Jchemist, thank you for taking the time to review our project. I do not take your time for granted. I completely understand that you are entitled and most welcome to your own opinion. However, I respectfully submit that your analysis is a bit one-sided and contains some inaccurate information.
First, Minxcon is not a mining company. They clearly state on their website that they are a mining consulting company involved in project management and exploration. They are Not a mining company. They are one of the top consulting companies in the mining sectors with top mining companies as their clients.

Secondly, your point regarding our disclaimer is also one-sided because you fail to mention that this project offers a security token. Thus we can not use any other language to state our claims otherwise we would not be compliant in many jurisdictions including the country of Zimbabwe. I am a law abiding, U.S. citizen and a veteran of the U.S. Army, so its very important to me to comply to all laws and regulations.

Regarding David Drake, he is merely an advisor not part of our Corporate board here in Zimbabwe. He only advises us regarding the ICO and is not involved in our gold mining operations. He is involvement with other projects has no bearing with respect to our validity nor our success. You are accurate when you say we are legit. And like most ICO's - it mostly deemed as high risk. But I submit that our risk profile is much better than others who rely on market adoption and/or have no MVP or working product.
nevaquit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

I am aware of a very strong strategic partnership. It is my sincere hope that this project brings good working conditions, fair wages and sometype of socio and economic stability to a cash-strapped Zimbabwe, who's economy faces severe challenges. Unemployment and poverty are endemic and political strife and repression commonplace! Go forward please

I'm glad you mentioned that. 1. Employment = As a medium scale mine; Goldma currently employs more than 70 local people from the area the mine is located, and with the success of the ICO that number will grow exponentially 2:socio-economic stability = There are plans in place right now to build a new clinic and school  in the area the mine is located which will improve the lives of the people that live in that area. So this projectis very important for Zimbabwe and anyone who believes in a better world.

Very Good point, NetwknGRU. Goldma is adding value on many layers. Yes, its true that you will earn revenue by holding the GMA tokens over time. But in addition, you will be adding value to the community and to the environment. Also, there is the added benefit of the token itself increasing in value.

Ohhh that is soo great! So what you are saying is = With Goldma You get the value that comes with GOLD... on top of that you earn royalties while holding value... and as an extra you play a big part in changing a lot of peoples lives for the better..
as I read his whitepaper from Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously

Thats definitely the goal! Everyone to profit continuously, and also help the community to develop. Esoecially solving the child labor issues and providing better education resources. Is that something that everyone can support?

Go team goldma!

Hey, things look like they're coming along well!

So, let me update everyone regarding the progress. Today, we were able to shoot more web content discussing the latest news headlines in addition, we updated everyone about the commissioning of the new commercial ball mill that will be producing over 20 - 25 tons per hour. Next, we are looking to get a CIL/CIP plant. This will safely remove all the gold trapped in the sulfide ore material. You can see the ball mill being put in place here - https://youtu.be/hR-lizFxoJY

Roughly What Percentage of purity does the Gold at the mine range in??

Normally it ranges from 90% - 94% pure!!  Smiley

Woooow thats is Amazing!!

The youtube channel is already live. We will have new content there in about 4 to 5 hours. Goldma Conversations #2. But, I also want to emphasis that we will providing alot of information on this board. So stay tuned here also.

Watched the Video Conversation Yesterday With Henry, Nyarai and Eddy I love it!!! Can't wait for today's Content...
More and more investors are beginning to understand the value of Goldma tokens day by day!
OK, finally our new large ball mill is operational. We should be able to process the same amount of gold in one day and we processed in an entire week. Stay tuned.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

I am aware of a very strong strategic partnership. It is my sincere hope that this project brings good working conditions, fair wages and sometype of socio and economic stability to a cash-strapped Zimbabwe, who's economy faces severe challenges. Unemployment and poverty are endemic and political strife and repression commonplace! Go forward please

I'm glad you mentioned that. 1. Employment = As a medium scale mine; Goldma currently employs more than 70 local people from the area the mine is located, and with the success of the ICO that number will grow exponentially 2:socio-economic stability = There are plans in place right now to build a new clinic and school  in the area the mine is located which will improve the lives of the people that live in that area. So this projectis very important for Zimbabwe and anyone who believes in a better world.

Very Good point, NetwknGRU. Goldma is adding value on many layers. Yes, its true that you will earn revenue by holding the GMA tokens over time. But in addition, you will be adding value to the community and to the environment. Also, there is the added benefit of the token itself increasing in value.

Ohhh that is soo great! So what you are saying is = With Goldma You get the value that comes with GOLD... on top of that you earn royalties while holding value... and as an extra you play a big part in changing a lot of peoples lives for the better..
as I read his whitepaper from Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously

Thats definitely the goal! Everyone to profit continuously, and also help the community to develop. Esoecially solving the child labor issues and providing better education resources. Is that something that everyone can support?

Go team goldma!

So, let me update everyone regarding the progress. Today, we were able to shoot more web content discussing the latest news headlines in addition, we updated everyone about the commissioning of the new commercial ball mill that will be producing over 20 - 25 tons per hour. Next, we are looking to get a CIL/CIP plant. This will safely remove all the gold trapped in the sulfide ore material. You can see the ball mill being put in place here - https://youtu.be/hR-lizFxoJY

The youtube channel is already live. We will have new content there in about 4 to 5 hours. Goldma Conversations #2. But, I also want to emphasis that we will providing alot of information on this board. So stay tuned here also.

Watched the Video Conversation Yesterday With Henry, Nyarai and Eddy I love it!!! Can't wait for today's Content...
More and more investors are beginning to understand the value of Goldma tokens day by day!
OK, finally our new large ball mill is operational. We should be able to process the same amount of gold in one day and we processed in an entire week. Stay tuned.

This is soo  exciting... I have never seen a project as solid as this one... People are investing in a project that is existing and growing  on its own...
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

The idea is great Wanna be involved in it surely
NetwknGRU

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

The idea is great Wanna be involved in it surely

It would be a wise decision
nevaquit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Go team goldma!

This is soo  exciting... I have never seen a project as solid as this one... People are investing in a project that is existing and growing  on its own...

Yes, you make a great point that this is already an operational gold mine. In addition, we are growing this mine by using the funds from the ICO. This will help increase the quarterly payouts to GMA token holders
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

I wish this idea becomes a great success! Impeccable plan, cognitive results, very nice results.
Absolutely agree
NetwknGRU

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

I wish this idea becomes a great success! Impeccable plan, cognitive results, very nice results.

I also agree ... It is already successful my friend.. the ICO will only add to the success
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Go team goldma!

Yes, you make a great point that this is already an operational gold mine. In addition, we are growing this mine by using the funds from the ICO. This will help increase the quarterly payouts to GMA token holders
No one also if this project chose the gold in their program, because the gold every year of her getting up to his price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: