Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?  (Read 839 times)
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?
If you participate on a signature campaign, you need find out how many members in that campaign, for me a acceptable number is below 100. It mean i want a moderate participants. If the project successful, you'll make a great profit. But you know, an attractive campaign always have many participants.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

I would choose Less participant.  the reasons  cause i might get bigger portion of the cake and its worthed to work on bounty that are limiting the number of the participants. 

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

I always like if the  bounty a few participant or fixed amount of participant than many because we all know more participants the less the amount of token that we will have. So it's better to join a few participant bounty to get more tokens
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

Many people engage in bounty. That bounty will be good and will definitely be paid. But the money for each person is not much. I need certainty in my work. So I would choose the bounty to be many participants
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

If there was an average amount I would go for that one. One with a small amount of people doesn't show a ton of interest although the project could be good. One with loads of people is likely to get the raise but then you are getting a small piece of the pie. The best of both worlds for me is in between that amount, which gets the raise yet the people are small enough you also get a good piece.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

Less Participants - You can earn a higher percentage of the bounty pool meaning more coins

More Participants - More hype and awareness for the project created

Less Participants - Not much community support with a high chance bounty rewards or rules will change.

More Participants - Vastly decreased rewards

So there are good and bad points for each really.
Personally, I haven't seen the amount of participants affect the overall value of my rewards that much.
What affects the value more is how reliable and trustworthy the ico and bounty campaign manager is.
There needs to be a dedicated bounty manager who openly communicates with the community.

Another big factor is the success of the company itself.
I never sell my bounties for a quick profit; instead, I hold on to them for potential huge gains in the future.
It's a lot different from putting in your own money.
I didn't spend a cent (although I put in time) so I don't feel any real pressure to sell at a certain profit margin.

On a side note, I suggest looking for bounties for icos that have a very low circulating token supply.
It can bring a higher proportional value to your work.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

I don't look at the bounties participant when i choose to join the bounties.
But i looked up into their projects, teams, and their roadmaps.
because it's wasting if their promising us big rewards of their token but in the market, their token is priceless
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

both have pros and cons.

More participant may result to more crowdfund and such

Usually i select based on BM and project itself. The others I do not care that much

Most important is we are paid after bounty ends for the efforts
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

The number of participants is one of many reasons affecting the size of generosity, but not the main one. First of all, I'm interested in the project itself, its importance and usefulness. After all, if the ICO project is unsuccessful or simply fraudulent, it will not matter how many participants in the campaign of generosity were in it. However, among other things, I draw attention to the number of such participants, and to their ranks. If there are a lot of high-ranked participants in the generosity campaign, this means that it is more likely that the ICO project will be successful, with such ranks for any generosity campaigns not subscribed.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

Obviously i will prefer campaigns with less participants and big percentage but such campaigns are very rare these days, all the good campaigns have thousands of participants from the start.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jiren

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

i prefer less participants in a bounty, because you can earn higher than those who have many participants. but you need to get in first. with bounties gain more participants everyday its hard to join bounties that have caps. if you find one and got in consider yourself lucky. But there's nothing wrong in bounties with many participants too because they are community friendly and can help many people who seeks bounties
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Of couse i prefer less participant because i can get more rewards the less the participant is but the project want a lot of participants to promote their project so it's normal to see a high number of participants. The ideal situation is when the participants are not too much and the project earn a lot of money from the ico, because that shows that the bounty is effective to spread the words about the project.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

I prefer less participants because you can't earn profit if bounty campaign have a lot of participants, but I mean less with enough participants, most important things is double verified and research before joined
Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

it depends. since most of the bounty campaigns with more members or participants is almost 100% sure that their bounty will become success since there are a lot of advertisements are being spread which is better since it is a success but it is also a low profit since the job pay for us could get lower due to the big number of participants which is the drawback of it. in less participants or member of a bounty campaign, you could get a big value of their token/ alternate crypto currencies which means a big profit for you but that said most of the time those bounties are 50-50 i guess since it is most likely to get scammed or stop their project.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

For me its neither, because I focus more on the target market of tge ICO and its potential for growth within that market segment, its like more on quality of the ICO then the quantity of the participants.  Like if there would be a crypto platform for music if their is one, and I check if the team behind it if they are communicating the the community. That is one of the reasons I have chosen photochain as my first bounty because I see a great potential from this project
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

First it depend on payment method. I mean Bounty manager could gives you stakes or tokens. So you should choose which one will reward you its own tokens (not stakes) like my signature campaign.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

I try to choose companies with fewer participants or a limit on quantity.But  I also join companies run by a good manager, he has a lot of people in the company.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

Less or more participants is okay to me. Both has advantage and disadvantage, more bounty participants = more advertising and can pick more investors. less bounty = higher bounty pay (if rewards is it form of stakes).
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

For me less participants which do I prefer because as you said for less members of a bounty campaign the more yoe earn profits. But havimg mode participants is a campaign are considering a big bounty campaign which is the more they need participants the highest bounty pool they also offer buy it necessarily. But sometimes we saw less members needed in a bounty campaign but there was a highest ICo. So is it not truly base on what numbers of participants a bounty campaigns are they have as long as we do our obligation to participate in some bounty campaign.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
shaman11

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

I prefer bounties where are many participants, because than its means thats project is popular and will get more volume in exchnage
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: