Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?  (Read 858 times)
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

I really don't care about the number of participants, because rewards in those bounty campaigns split for each participants works. The more you work, the more you earn and the main points to get good rewards is quanlity of works. Do everthing follow the rules than you will get good rewards.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

less participants would be good to bounty hunters but it can be a bad side to the ICOs. less participants less exposure of the project but with many participating the more exposure of the project will get. many will get interest and possibly invest to it.
vitkamenev

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

I agree that it depends primarily on the idea of the project and the team. But of course better there, where there will be fewer participants. Since there you will get more coins. Also, you can choose projects that set a pool as % of collected funds.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

I prefer to see the concepts and the allocation of the bounty in advance of judging on the number of participants. Maybe it's just a bonus because of course if the fewer participants then the results obtained will be great. but not entirely be a reference ICO will succeed.

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

A small number of participants often means that the project is of no interest to anyone. Therefore the result of your work can be very cheap or not worth anything. Choosing a bounty by the number of participants is wrong. It is necessary to look at the question from all sides
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

I usually take on projects that are already running and have already reached the minimum funding limit. I think it's safer. If there are fewer participants it is better, but I also consider the size of the project value.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

I prefer fewer participants. I think the rewards will be bigger. In addition we never know what surprises are in it.
pimkobai

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

Of course, I would have to choose those ICO's that has a fewer participants since the reward would surely be bigger than those who have plenty of participants. Some Ico does not limit the numbere. participants.
Myeth1

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

If we say that the ICO is successful no matter how many the participants are, then I would really prefer less participants. Its obvious, less participants means you get more share payments coins than when there are more participants.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Very often, the number of participants, especially in social companies, can bring good success to the project. But when the number of participants is limited - it's good for the participants themselves

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
poypototoy

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?
Less participants could give you a lot of profits,because the bounty allocation will be split into few participants,the less people in the campaign the bigger the rewards that is why sometimes we should choose the low profile campaigns,which most of the people doesnt want to participate so that we can have a good bounties compre to those campaigns which has a lot of participants.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

Less participants will be great because the reward must be good. More tokens more chance to get good profit.
annmhie0904

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Maybe at least 200 participants every bounties. The more participants, the lesser the rewards are be. Also it was better if someone is in signature, he cant participate to other bounty. If you are in fb participants, you cant join in twitter and signature. To all have chance.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

I definitely prefer less participant than more participant in a bounty campaign. More participant means that you are going to share with more stakes, and that you;ll get less payments. Most of the campaigns with less participant, assuming they are successful, got huge bounty payments.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

It doesn't matter less or more participants it's all about the good, success project and good market sale.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Honestly speaking,  I prefer less participants in a bounty. The lesser the better,  it is because the numbers of participants in a bounty affects the amount that will be given to each people who participated  in it. The allocated amount would be divided, the lesser the participants the bigger you get. But the ranking of participants are giving some considerations also,  like the higher your rank is the bigger money you have.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

As a bounty hunter i am prefer projects with more participants because if a project with many participants, has a big chance that the bounty campaign will succeed because many hunters trusted it.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

I definitely prefer less participant than more participant in a bounty campaign. More participant means that you are going to share with more stakes, and that you;ll get less payments. Most of the campaigns with less participant, assuming they are successful, got huge bounty payments.
I think it depends on payment mode if the campaign allocate stakes then less participants is profitable for us, but some campaigns will pay tokens and someone will pay both tokens and BTC or ETH this kind of campaign it will not affect to our payments because they will fix one amount for each rank.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

depending on the bounty campaign itself. usually if a good campaign would be a lot of devotees. there are many members here have learned a lot to find a good bounty ico project.
the reward problem I guess is almost nothing much different.

Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

Sometimes it's better in less participants to gain more altcoin but if you think about it, it's better have more participants for the good of the campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: