Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?  (Read 843 times)
c4ptch4

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

too many participants then we will be paid a little, if too few participants it will be difficult in promoting a good project I think is a project should limit the number of participants who want to join it will make us more fair in receiving payment from us work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

The number of participants shouldn't make a difference in any bounty. As long as the bounty manager is active and work for what he is paid for that I am also good. But sometimes there are bounties where hundreds of people apply in a single day and there have to be at least 200 participants so the manager is very busy and could miss some good members that were applying or do other mistakes. I would say I like the bounties with less participants because everything it is more organized but there could be campaigns with hundreds of members and still be organized.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

I prefere bounties with less participants, because of some kind of "exclusiveness" around that project: less participants means more rules to follow and of course a bigger reward
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

I prefer bounty campaign where less participants. Because in such campaigns you can get more profit. Especially i like bounty where number of participants is restrictions, but it is very hard to find such campaigns. When number of bounty hunters more than 2000 or even 3000 you can get 5-10 $. I think there are no sense to take part in.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

I watched today the spreadsheet of the project dedicated to the human genome, forgot the name, but there were about 1000 participants in the signature campaign. I wonder whether they are satisfied with their earnings.
Walexizi

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

I prefer bounty with less or limited participants, it bring more income and a very clean result on spreadsheet, i think there should be rules with maximum participants
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Prefer joining bounties which has less participants but it is one in a blue moon because theres a lot of people that are joining bounties today,which is why the campaigns are getting more less profitable compare to he good old times from previous years which less people are joining bounties,that is why those people are lucky enough to get those big bounties.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

High five for less participants. because of big reward. But It doesn't mean any less participation bounties. After the checking it If I feel that project is good I will join with it. But you need to confirm it as a good one. Some bounty campaigns have participation limit. They are also great.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

As a bounty hunter I prefer the campaigns with less users because more users = lesser individual rewards. This is actually good for the project though and not for us. But it doesn't mean one need to join a completely deserted campaign.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

I prefer less participant because if the participant are few, you will get more token from your stakes. In the end you will get more token, more token more money you get. Bigger participant is great too because the project will know more easier then they will get more investor. More investor more money in the bounty but still I will prefer less participant
Blockman21

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

if my position as an investor or token buyer during ICO, I prefer projects that have less participants and small bounty allocations. because the risk of token price dump will decrease when the tokens listed to the market.
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

For me I prefer less participants but the whole thing even depends on the amount of token allocated to the Bounty participants.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

There has to be a balance between too many and too few. If there is only a few people involved, you may be a lot of stakes but you might not Get anything if there isn’t enough publicity to reach the soft cap. The better the token does in the sale, the more momentum it carries onto exchanges. Like others have mentioned, capping the number of users is good for the hunters, but it doesn’t generally help the project who would like as many people as they can doing bounties.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

I think more participants would have be a best  bet because  it will allowed  much people  to partake in bounty  and this will make the project  goes beyond  reasonable  doubt
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

I never pay attention to this, because there were already a few cases that say that it does not matter at all, because the most important is only the project, if you think that you made the wrong choice only because in the bounty project very few participants then it is not right to relax.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

It doesn't matter as long as the project has a good platform and is active and legit. However, some bounty hunters prefer to join bounties with less participants because for them, they could get a higher rewards which I find quite greedy. As for me, as long as we are earning for free, that is more than enough to thank for.
otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:41:48 PM by otto2012

I most like the  bounty campaigns, where there is a limit on the number of participants. As a rule, there are the greatest rewards.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

fewer participants, it is better, there are many signature campaign participants who are not doing their job properly. even can be said as a cheater. I think all managers should check every post of a signature campaign participant.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

I prefer less participants of course but it should meet the minimum number for the campaign.

But we have to take note also that, in some cases, funds allocated for the campaign is based on sales of tokens during presale/ICO. If this is the case, the chances of getting more exposure (which usually leads to higher sale) is higher if there are more participants.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

Less participating hunters the better because there will be more rewards to those hunters,stakes are just like slices of stakes,fewer people means more care for everyone,that is why i am focused with the campaigns which has less participants because i can earn more with these campaigns than participating campaign which has thousands of participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: