Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6202 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

This is the first time I'll be seeing this kind of stones/gem so it will be difficult for me to invest in an unknown product. What are the use of Larimar?
This project is not related to the stones and gems i think and probably you are referring some another project so please solve your doubt first. This project is going to be much popular and in demand ahead.
I think i need to read more about this projects. I have focus at this topic because by title "Atlantis".
Understand the whitepaper and you will know already what is the purpose of project. Or the team should also provide a video presentation to make the project more understandable.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:02:16 AM

2 years ago i have join stellar, and i know a lot of project using this platform for do some useful application. So this project is look like them?

I know this platform will have its own edge on the market. Let's wait for their announcement and upcoming updates.
The project is just started so we can wait and see sooner the platform to be working perfect.

Totally true, I know for sure their updates and announcements will be good. I'll keep updated on this project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:49 AM

2 years ago i have join stellar, and i know a lot of project using this platform for do some useful application. So this project is look like them?

I know this platform will have its own edge on the market. Let's wait for their announcement and upcoming updates.
The project is just started so we can wait and see sooner the platform to be working perfect.

Totally true, I know for sure their updates and announcements will be good. I'll keep updated on this project.
That will be an added sign mark in terms of potential where we understand we are valued and they are taking responsibility in sharing the updates of the project and it builds an added value.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:23:08 AM

This is the first time I'll be seeing this kind of stones/gem so it will be difficult for me to invest in an unknown product. What are the use of Larimar?
This project is not related to the stones and gems i think and probably you are referring some another project so please solve your doubt first. This project is going to be much popular and in demand ahead.
I think i need to read more about this projects. I have focus at this topic because by title "Atlantis".
Understand the whitepaper and you will know already what is the purpose of project. Or the team should also provide a video presentation to make the project more understandable.
That should be the major step to read the white papers and understand about the project which gives complete understanding and knowledge and we can give a good start which will enable us to take the right decision.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

Very interesting project because have a good team have a creative idea to introduce this project with a very interesting concept. I think it's a cool project and will be a success.
Yes, the project is interesting as well as profitable. The development team has consistently working very hard on projects development to make it complete as early as possible. Their idea is based on very innovative concept. Sooner or later they will succeeds.

This project is interesting which is so good to invest. I am confident enough that they will reach success soon because they have team which is skillful and hardworking. Those are the best qualifications needed to make the project successful and also teamwork for a smooth relationship to both side.
Team work and support helps better where they together can easily complete their goal and such coordination is really essential where they mingle to make the results come as expected.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

Yes indeed I want to see how this stone look like in a video presentation. Perhaps it will give us better idea how this project profits.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

Very interesting project because have a good team have a creative idea to introduce this project with a very interesting concept. I think it's a cool project and will be a success.
Yes, the project is interesting as well as profitable. The development team has consistently working very hard on projects development to make it complete as early as possible. Their idea is based on very innovative concept. Sooner or later they will succeeds.

This project is interesting which is so good to invest. I am confident enough that they will reach success soon because they have team which is skillful and hardworking. Those are the best qualifications needed to make the project successful and also teamwork for a smooth relationship to both side.
Team work and support helps better where they together can easily complete their goal and such coordination is really essential where they mingle to make the results come as expected.
However, it is great if they were making such bounty campaigns for us and an airdrop to make more interest on the users here.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

For our Chinese Fans!

#ABDT #AtlantisBlueDigitalToken #AtlantisBlueProject #AtlantisBlue #Stellar

reference: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt
grabpopcorn536

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

Specific evidence, most convincing. But it does not show me the safety, I need more information, will monitor your activity.

rhomzkie26

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

HELLO KOREA!!

Source: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

Hi guys. Official Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens speaker.

Things to understand about our project:

We are not a concept. We are a mining project that has been operational since the 1970s.
Our product is Larimar, a simple google search will let you know that it is one of the rarest gems on our planet. Top 5.

If you are worried about where the price of the gem is going, have a look at all the Larimar currently sold by many retailers and resellers and craftsmen which sell a piece of a few ounces for hundreds of dollars and depending on the quality and design, for one or two thousand dollars.

We are about to release our own stellar wallet which will also be a Stellar Decentralize Exchange client. This is actually quite huge because we are not going to charge people anything for any trading transactions. Therefore, we believe, given the robustness of the wallet, that it will bring thousands of people that did not know about Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens before.

The wallet will be a Stellar Anchor, meaning that it will be an on and off ramp of fiat currency, which is much needed on the network. This again will bring us many users that we did not have before and that will learn about Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens.
ONLY 400,000,000 TOKENS will ever exist. Price control of the gems will be given to the digital market once the Atlantis Blue Exchange is open for business. So in essence, you, the adopters will decide what the price is. one cent or one thousand dollars, it is all up to you.

Whitee

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

Hello, after getting your coins, could I exchange them for stones? And how could I do it?

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

Yes, this is one of the reasons we are holding the ICO. As our white papers states, we are building further our infrastructure, physical one. Once the Atlantis Blue Exchange is up and running, you can exchange your tokens for physical Larimar.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

A cognitive project, I never knew about this stone before. Is it precious? How much does the market cost?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

It's a great way to use KYC to invest in the project. This could help the project to identify and who will they gonna sell their gemstone which is a valuable on. I hope this would be a successful project in the near future.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

I am amaze with the project ANN which is very detailed. I have a question about the stone you where talking. Is it legal that you are selling the stone and do you have any permit to it?

If you look at our group composition, we are 4 entities: Atlantis Blue SRL, Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas, Cooperative Bahoruco,
Larimar Association Las Mercedes. I mentioned this because our group has sole mining rights to the only mine that produces this beautiful gem called Larimar. It is only one location in the entire planet, and it is inside a dead volcano.

Back in the 70s, the president of the country gave our community the sole right to mine the gem as we saw fit, without any intervention from the private or public sector (with exception of taxation on sales). This is a very special thing because we have 100% control of the supply, something that is needed for pricing controls as we get more popular. Not that I believe it will be needed, because Larimar is scarce, there is a limited supply and with every stone we pull out of that mine it becomes scarcer

What I am trying to convey to the public is that it is not like a gold or diamond mind, these exist in every continent and have many different suppliers, each competing in pricing. We don't compete with anyone and there is only one mine of Larimar and it is run by us.
chicipuci

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

Yes, this is one of the reasons we are holding the ICO. As our white papers states, we are building further our infrastructure, physical one. Once the Atlantis Blue Exchange is up and running, you can exchange your tokens for physical Larimar.
This is of course good news) But how will you get the stone to other countries to individuals, through mail or by courier?
chicipuci

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

Hi guys. Official Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens speaker.

Things to understand about our project:

We are not a concept. We are a mining project that has been operational since the 1970s.
Our product is Larimar, a simple google search will let you know that it is one of the rarest gems on our planet. Top 5.

If you are worried about where the price of the gem is going, have a look at all the Larimar currently sold by many retailers and resellers and craftsmen which sell a piece of a few ounces for hundreds of dollars and depending on the quality and design, for one or two thousand dollars.

We are about to release our own stellar wallet which will also be a Stellar Decentralize Exchange client. This is actually quite huge because we are not going to charge people anything for any trading transactions. Therefore, we believe, given the robustness of the wallet, that it will bring thousands of people that did not know about Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens before.

The wallet will be a Stellar Anchor, meaning that it will be an on and off ramp of fiat currency, which is much needed on the network. This again will bring us many users that we did not have before and that will learn about Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens.
ONLY 400,000,000 TOKENS will ever exist. Price control of the gems will be given to the digital market once the Atlantis Blue Exchange is open for business. So in essence, you, the adopters will decide what the price is. one cent or one thousand dollars, it is all up to you.

I want to register my STELLAR wallet. I went to the site, and there are many of them)) Can will advise what is necessary wallet ?

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

A cognitive project, I never knew about this stone before. Is it precious? How much does the market cost?

Larimar identified as a semi-precious gem. The value not only comes for its sheer beauty but also from how rare it is.
The retail value of the gem varies. But let me put a few links that you can check out checkout and see what high-end prices look like for jewelry and pieces created with Larimar.

https://www.skullis.com/Fine-Gemstone-3-0-Larimar-Carved-Crystal-Skull.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw8_nXBRAiEiwAXWe2yRBBZhTl2moBhIf2KaZypp9bSTszkDS29OT3f3bAi5tNslP-VisPmRoCfBIQAvD_BwE

https://www.larimarket.com/marahlago-tonela-collection-womens-larimar-necklace/

https://www.marahlago.com/larimar-jewelry/angelfish-large-larimar-necklace

thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Thank you for such informative and interesting presentation. I find this project to be worthy of attention as it might become really profitable one. So, I think I should by some tokens Wink By the way, how many tokens I should buy to have a possibility of getting a gem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: