Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

OUR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i   and get started!

ABDT runs @StellarOrg Network.

Reference: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt
a 50% discount is really a very good way to get a good profit from the purchase. Only I am interested in how much investment you need to invest in order to take advantage of this discount?
Much awaited and now it is incredible to know the token sale is live and additionally we can also gain 50% discount a double bonanza which is a good time for choosing Atlantis.

One of the good  strategies to come up with this 50% discount this would catch the attention many to participate and avail good bonuses. Great opportunity!

This will surely be bitten by investors bud, 50% additional bonus is like getting the coins almost for free so I think more buyers will join this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

OUR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i   and get started!

ABDT runs @StellarOrg Network.

Reference: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt
a 50% discount is really a very good way to get a good profit from the purchase. Only I am interested in how much investment you need to invest in order to take advantage of this discount?
Much awaited and now it is incredible to know the token sale is live and additionally we can also gain 50% discount a double bonanza which is a good time for choosing Atlantis.

Nice, Where did you promote this ads admin? I suppose it is in the twitter, facebook reddit right? surely many people will recognize these good bonus promotions.

Well same thought here buddy. I want to help to spread this kind of information in the whole crypto currency community as it is a good opportunity for the people around here. If they will be able to notice this good promotion of the team for the Atlantis Blue then this project will have a possibility to gain more users, supporters and most especially investors.
Yes I agree , as soon as people will notice about this project then I am surely that this would gain more investors and supporters. So keep promoting this project.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

I can not imagine how this will be realized. I see that this will not really be implemented, there are a number of issues that interest me
What questions are you interested in? I think that you wash them here in a branch - the team responds quickly and fully to them.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

Extraction of minerals and blockchain  - interesting, but not new. So far I have not met a successful project? Maybe because it is difficult to implement?

Well, I saw an ICO selling diamond shares and they already finished their ICO successfully. They will also build their own diamond exchange and I am really not sure about minerals, if they are suitable for these kind of platforms.

It depends on how the team handle the marketing. Maybe, they see an opportunity or more advantages by tokenizing their business. In this way, people around the world can buy with this kind of gem.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

Extraction of minerals and blockchain  - interesting, but not new. So far I have not met a successful project? Maybe because it is difficult to implement?

Well, I saw an ICO selling diamond shares and they already finished their ICO successfully. They will also build their own diamond exchange and I am really not sure about minerals, if they are suitable for these kind of platforms.

It depends on how the team handle the marketing. Maybe, they see an opportunity or more advantages by tokenizing their business. In this way, people around the world can buy with this kind of gem.

Yes, it will still be base on their strategies how they will market their products/platform. For now let's see what will be the future plans of the developers.

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 
I think there’s no ICO promoting their project did not serious. They are investing an effort and time to do website, whitepapers(which are sometimes contain of 70 pages), encouraging people to promote, catching the trust of people. As of the moment, Atlantis Blue has closely 50k members in the telegram which a proof already a success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 
I think there’s no ICO promoting their project did not serious. They are investing an effort and time to do website, whitepapers(which are sometimes contain of 70 pages), encouraging people to promote, catching the trust of people. As of the moment, Atlantis Blue has closely 50k members in the telegram which a proof already a success.

Having 50k members in their telegram channel cannot measures the success of the project, it will all be base on the total token sold so for now maybe we can tell that the exposures and popularity of this project are improving well.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

I can not imagine how this will be realized. I see that this will not really be implemented, there are a number of issues that interest me
What questions are you interested in? I think that you wash them here in a branch - the team responds quickly and fully to them.

Yeah, if he have many concerns about the project maybe he needs to post it here or send email to devs so that it can address properly and immediately.
It's true team are very active and responsive. Try to look for the appropriate person to assist you regarding your concern. I hope you will be satisfied for team members response. I am more positive that they can answers all your inquiries.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Yes, it will still be base on their strategies how they will market their products/platform. For now let's see what will be the future plans of the developers.
Team should think a unique and fabulous marketing techniques for the attractions of prospects investors. They need to established a great marketing rapor and earn public trust. If this will fall according to marketing plan this project will result to fruitful outcome.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

I agree, strategies is very important of dealing  in the market,  of course it depends on how the members of the team handle it. Soon I know they will achieve what they like to reach for their project. Hope they will be more active enough to inform,  update and answer querries.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

Yeah, if he have many concerns about the project maybe he needs to post it here or send email to devs so that it can address properly and immediately.
The best responsiveness from developers will be definitely not at a forum and email, it is necessary or to call them if there are phone numbers or to write to messengers.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

This is pretty big community if we are thinking of the members in telegram. Atlantis blue will surely be have a bright future because of their unique kind of strategy. Hopefully, 75% of that members are supporters and investors just saying.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ALexiron2ew

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I Love InVest In Atlantis Blue

Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

Many of us in this forum loves Atlantis Blue Digital. Welcome and do please pm our developers by going back to page 1 then fill up the KYC form.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

Many of us in this forum loves Atlantis Blue Digital. Welcome and do please pm our developers by going back to page 1 then fill up the KYC form.

Welcome aboard Alexiron Atlantis Blue Digital! Glad to see another supporter in you.  With a blockchain project backed by the beautiful rare gem, that is the Larimar, who wouldn't love Atlantis Blue Digital.
bitcoindusts

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

This is pretty big community if we are thinking of the members in telegram. Atlantis blue will surely be have a bright future because of their unique kind of strategy. Hopefully, 75% of that members are supporters and investors just saying.

Indeed, you guys are on the right note as to the seriousness of the project's leadership team.

And the fact that they launched the project with deep concern for the welfare of the miners and the artisan (and to even protect the consumers), Atlantis Blue Digital became trustworthy more than ever.
bitcoindusts

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

The best responsiveness from developers will be definitely not at a forum and email, it is necessary or to call them if there are phone numbers or to write to messengers.
If the admins will be able to maintain thier activeness throughout the ico sale I can guarantee that there will be more supporters jpining these project.

Hello everyone.

You might be interested to join the project's telegram group to remain interactive with them. Please do join the telegram group at https://t.me/AtlantisBlueDigitalToken.

Best of luck on all your queries and questions, and hoping to see you aboard the contributors trusting Atlantis Blue Digital.
bitcoindusts

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I agree, strategies is very important of dealing  in the market,  of course it depends on how the members of the team handle it. Soon I know they will achieve what they like to reach for their project. Hope they will be more active enough to inform,  update and answer querries.

It is always a good thing to support and contribute to projects that are backed by actual products or services that already exists in the market, such as Atlantis Blue.

And more so, if that product is as valuable and in demand such as the Larimar.

This way, the realization of the project is not nearly based on concept but is already in existence, a good indicator for the success of the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

The 50k members in their Telegram group is the result of their Airdrop Campaign. That's natural nowadays, what I am looking for a real supporters and investors for this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

A lot of devs just blatantly ignore about every single comment posted in the ICO threads. I have a feeling they dont even bother checking the thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: