Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

This project focuses primarily on the recent practice of transporting goods across nation and this platform will procreates an interesting thoughts because of its new concept. The existence of this project will provides fullfillment to the community which encountered alot of difficulties in shipping services. Surely this project will gain firm support from the crypto community.

As we all know, this is still new and the team needs to find ways to make their project be known by many investors. Their purpose seems pretty good because they want to help the community to save some huge amount of money and also the time. The platform is all about shipping services and the team must have a great lawyer to make some of their legal documents.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

This project IBOX aims to offer services through the shipping delivery schemes, which is implemented in bockchain contracts ,which uses the token Ibox as the medium of funds to be used by the shipping courier, and be utilized by the shipping industries provided by the platforn of this project the investbox.

And I'm very positive to this project that it will meet more than expected since the platform and purpose is very clear , which attract many investor, and this will make more comfortable to our shipping industry .

Hopefully, things will fall into the right way so that the project will be in smooth sailing. Investbox can be the future shipping services if the dev and the team will continue to do their hardwork. If we can imagine, this is a pretty big project because they it is about transporting things in a revolutionary way.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

This project focuses primarily on the recent practice of transporting goods across nation and this platform will procreates an interesting thoughts because of its new concept. The existence of this project will provides fullfillment to the community which encountered alot of difficulties in shipping services. Surely this project will gain firm support from the crypto community.

As we all know, this is still new and the team needs to find ways to make their project be known by many investors. Their purpose seems pretty good because they want to help the community to save some huge amount of money and also the time. The platform is all about shipping services and the team must have a great lawyer to make some of their legal documents.
The shipping services through the blockchain technology which is develop and launched by the investbox ICO, is also one of kind thus the IBOX token are used for the crowdfunding to be develop for reliable expedition services of shipping the goods to any point around the world through this Investbox technology .

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

what is interesting about this project without teams and advisors working behind it, seems a lot not complete than this project. I think it should be fixed again.
I can assume that the team has not yet finalized information about its project. Because I do not see the roadmap of the project. I hope developers will pay attention to the lack of information about the project.
Yes, I agree with you. But it's not worth so much on the team, because they have just started the launch of their project and I'm sure that in the near future will be added all the basic information about the project and the team. We should wait a little, a little patience and we will see how the project will evolve with each passing day.

I also agree with you, the happiest thing is that Investbox has good ideas and direction to develop projects for success in a short time. Wish the project early to get the promised things.

The project have many lack of information but I am grateful that the project is nice. Also they need more development since it is their starting phase of the ICO and it will be great if we see any progress with the project.

Lack of information about the project doesn't mean that the project is not a potential project. Maybe the team has on its way of the process of developing the project into the crypto community. This project is new but the chances of becoming into the top of all competitive project is very interesting because of its appealing concept on how they are going to captivate the community.

There is no such perfect project and thru the concerns by this thread it will slowly be form. The dev will surely already have an idea because some of the people in here are making suggestions which will give the team an answers to their problems.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
Yes, maybe is started, but i don't worry about the team, and hope they will gain more and more cap for run project sooner.
I'm sure that the project team has absolutely every chance of successful development of the project before the planned date. The team is working very hard to develop the project.
Absolutely, the team is going to develop this ambitious project which is to provide reliable expedition service of shipping goods from one country to another around the world with the integration of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Yes, exactly the team is working very hard on the platform development because they are looking forward to launching it very soon. The team is making the best platform which will definitely help in the shipping business.as well it will help to make a huge amount of profit after some time later.   

Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Ibox tokens will listed on 4 different exchange sites  (tradeogre, yobit, coinexchange and stockexchange) I guess its better listing it in one major platform that has huge trading volume like poloniex or bittrex.
If the coin will be listed the four exchange site that stated above that would be great news. The investors will surely pay attention to the project because of this latest updates. I was surprised about project achievements the project is just new but it made it to be famous and successful. This achievements can be considered a success for me. Hope project will reach the goals they want to achieve.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
Yes, maybe is started, but i don't worry about the team, and hope they will gain more and more cap for run project sooner.
I can sense the strong and durable personalities of each team members. The project just started a few weeks ago but it has many update  up to this moment. This updates are quite impressive and can attract plenty pf investors and supporters. A  strong members most common to have successful projects determination and aggressiveness are factors that each team members should have.
vickycoin05

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

This project IBOX aims to offer services through the shipping delivery schemes, which is implemented in bockchain contracts ,which uses the token Ibox as the medium of funds to be used by the shipping courier, and be utilized by the shipping industries provided by the platforn of this project the investbox.

And I'm very positive to this project that it will meet more than expected since the platform and purpose is very clear , which attract many investor, and this will make more comfortable to our shipping industry .
We have same thoughts for this project buddy. I am very positive that this project can make to reach it's goal whatever trials the project may encounter along the way. The attractions of investors will  be easy if team can release some advertisements to spread the information about the project and increase the amount of funds that the prospect investors may invest.
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

What is marketing strategy Investbox will using for gain more attention from investor of crypto community at current time?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work
Naturally, the team should work very hard on their project. But I also believe that the team must provide us with all the information about ourselves and their partners.
I guess, we better have to wait sometimes as the team doing their best efforts to make the platform be liked by the potential investors and put this in the market where it can provide good and quality of service in shipment and deliveries. So I'm hoping for all supporters to wait for further announcements from the team regarding the status of Investbox project.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

What is marketing strategy Investbox will using for gain more attention from investor of crypto community at current time?

They might consider having bounty program so that this project will be massively promoted by the bounty hunters.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work
Naturally, the team should work very hard on their project. But I also believe that the team must provide us with all the information about ourselves and their partners.
They will provide their information bud, not ourselves. I checked their website, I can't see informations about the team, it's like a simple website with a simple content about the project.
They are still working on thier thier website to make it more stable and secured so  we should see a more improved website in the coming days hopefully.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

I agree, but I think their focus is still on development, but surely in the future they would provide broader information about the project.
Of course, they will need to focus on the development of the project indeed. And also, it would be a good decision if they launch a bounty campaign.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

They will provide their information bud, not ourselves. I checked their website, I can't see informations about the team, it's like a simple website with a simple content about the project.
They are still working on thier thier website to make it more stable and secured so  we should see a more improved website in the coming days hopefully.
I don't think that their website it isn't stable man, they do stable. It could be your internet connection so your connection to the website gone a little bit slow.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

Really there is no information about the team. In the near future, I will monitor this for the team to update this information. Because if they do not have it on the first page, then investors will not be enough for the project. And they will not be able to collect the right amount for them.
I don't think that he couldn't find any information about the team or him just too lazy to read the whitepaper and the website of the project.
dolcevita99

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Really there is no information about the team. In the near future, I will monitor this for the team to update this information. Because if they do not have it on the first page, then investors will not be enough for the project. And they will not be able to collect the right amount for them.
I don't think that he couldn't find any information about the team or him just too lazy to read the whitepaper and the website of the project.
If such a discussion begins about information about the development team, could you write here a link where the information is simply mentioned and where all partners are written if they have the team. I would also like to see and read all the information.
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

A lot of scams start ICO. Not knowing the people in the project team, you can not invest in the project. This has become the main rule. Time for anonymity has gone. ICO require KYC, so let them be the first to pass it.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

The project seems to be great and really improving everyday. If the members really want the project to be transparent, then the team should provide their information. For me it doesn't matter because I can see a bright future with Investbox.

Big check for that,  Investbox  is such a great project,  why I said so because of the progress they earned. Being anonymous is not a problem as long the transactions itself is safe which needs confirmation. But if time comes that they will show who they are is a big impact to get more trust.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

I can sense the strong and durable personalities of each team members. The project just started a few weeks ago but it has many update  up to this moment. This updates are quite impressive and can attract plenty pf investors and supporters. A  strong members most common to have successful projects determination and aggressiveness are factors that each team members should have.
Yeah, i agree with buddy. This project has just started recently and i can sense that they are starting to gain followers. This is very important to a project because the more people knows about this project, the more people are going to advertise this through the word of mouth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: