Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

Do you have a production license? Is there any document confirming that you are entitled to mine? And so I hope that the project is good.
same question here.volcanoss are very protective area & working there & producing those stone need some license obviously. so assure us that later it will not put us any problem
I think if the development team decided to start working on such a project, then they have a license for it. I think that they took care of this and there will be no problems with the documents and approval for the work and extraction of precious stones.

As I know they have a good plan and roadmap to established soon to be able to do that they will need some big financial supports like sponsors, So they are launching an ICO sale.
This is were we need the support of investors to fund the whole project. The team should strength the project foundation and the trust which need to be more established by the team members and devlopers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

this unique and challenging project, we are invited to explore the special geology of stone. I do not understand, maybe others about stone. Is there a special guarantee for Atlantic Blue Digital token user investor? hw about legality blue stone?

That issue about legality definitely already been tackled by the team. The team also working hard to make their platform be more known by many investors. And yes this is a challenging project which drives the team to do more research about making more advertisement.

The team can surely get huge free advertisements if they will run a bounty campaign or a referral program. Because surely many will participate and this will boost their popularity.

One of the reasons why the project is successful because of the popularity. This can be done if have to launch good social marketing advertisement.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

this unique and challenging project, we are invited to explore the special geology of stone. I do not understand, maybe others about stone. Is there a special guarantee for Atlantic Blue Digital token user investor? hw about legality blue stone?

Blue stones are only illegal if they are manufactured and not mined, therefore purchasing in Atlantis blue is a 100% guaranteed to be legal and authentic for they are the ones to manage the mining and selling.

But let us all hope that mining processes will be legal, and will undergo processes legally. Anyway, for now maybe the team are more focusing on the marketing and advertising of this project.

I think there is no such developers to make illegal thing in a project.  As what I see in this project,  they do it legally because you cannot do mining without approval. One thing that we can say its legal is their advertisement in order to make it popular to people.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Do you have a production license? Is there any document confirming that you are entitled to mine? And so I hope that the project is good.
same question here.volcanoss are very protective area & working there & producing those stone need some license obviously. so assure us that later it will not put us any problem
I think if the development team decided to start working on such a project, then they have a license for it. I think that they took care of this and there will be no problems with the documents and approval for the work and extraction of precious stones.

As I know they have a good plan and roadmap to established soon to be able to do that they will need some big financial supports like sponsors, So they are launching an ICO sale.

If that is the case, then things will probably in better place and problems along the way can be easily solved through the good plan set by the team. Hoping that there will be many people who will come to get interest to join their project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

Will the semiprecious stone be in demand on the market? Is it better to start mining operations that are not needed in production?
Yes it will be! That is Atlantis Blue need us to promote, market and spread about the Larimar. Since the stones are rare, the value will be expensive and precious.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

OUR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i    and get started!

ABDT runs @StellarOrg Network.

Reference: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

Blue stones are only illegal if they are manufactured and not mined, therefore purchasing in Atlantis blue is a 100% guaranteed to be legal and authentic for they are the ones to manage the mining and selling.
At least, it is a good thing to know the status of its legality so as not to stand a chance of backwardness in the long run and as long as that is guaranteed, I guess what is left is for the team to do a great job and get the project up and running. It is really going to be a challenging project indeed and a whole lot unique from most of the projects that I have been seeing. Didn't even know these stones existed until now.
rhomzkie26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

Thank you to all of our supporters and participants. We broke through 40,000 members in our telegram group!

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

If that is the case, then things will probably in better place and problems along the way can be easily solved through the good plan set by the team. Hoping that there will be many people who will come to get interest to join their project.
Absolutely with yhe good plans and preparation anything is possible. If team will continue what they started success is not a problem anymore. Support and encouragement from all of us will help the team alot. Their energy will boost so with the confidence to make this project a success.
rhomzkie26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

OUR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i   and get started!

rhomzkie26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

OUR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i

Let us avail this opportunity  and get started!

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

Yes, I also hope so, because the project is unique in its way and I think that they should be interested in people.
rhomzkie26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

OUR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i  and get started!

rhomzkie26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Yes, I also hope so, because the project is unique in its way and I think that they should be interested in people.

Well every ico project has their own uniqueness style. Where atlantis is really differ from them actually. Take a look and try to check their

whitepaper anyway for you to find out the potentiality where this project can give to any community who will patronize it anyway. Besides

their team was absolutely active for giving us an update from time to time.
rhomzkie26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i  and get started!

Discount ends in May.

reference: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

That issue about legality definitely already been tackled by the team. The team also working hard to make their platform be more known by many investors. And yes this is a challenging project which drives the team to do more research about making more advertisement.

The team can surely get huge free advertisements if they will run a bounty campaign or a referral program. Because surely many will participate and this will boost their popularity.

One of the reasons why the project is successful because of the popularity. This can be done if have to launch good social marketing advertisement.

How can you say that this project is already popular? As what I have see they're just a start-up, and they need to promote more in order for them to gain more investors and supporters.
Very true, the project merely just started and they havent proven anything yet so how can thwy already be very popular.
As Atlantis figured out all the possibilities to implement the foundation platform with a proper channel now it is time to focus much on implementing some bounty program and get popular to reach the targets.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

How can you say that this project is already popular? As what I have see they're just a start-up, and they need to promote more in order for them to gain more investors and supporters.

With 54k telegram members, I think that is already pretty big for a project that is not yet popular. Although they've gone an Airdrop to achieve it, they still become popular and soon to institutional investors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

Well if it was an illegal act, they wouldn’t have published this platform. They have to showcase the potential of the stone for people to believe in the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

Will the semiprecious stone be in demand on the market? Is it better to start mining operations that are not needed in production?
Yes it will be! That is Atlantis Blue need us to promote, market and spread about the Larimar. Since the stones are rare, the value will be expensive and precious.
First is actually promoting it to those who needs it so basically investors need to be related to that particular field or those who actually have some knowledge about it i think their awareness should be about the stone and its future projections

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

With 54k telegram members, I think that is already pretty big for a project that is not yet popular. Although they've gone an Airdrop to achieve it, they still become popular and soon to institutional investors.
We can understand how Atlantis is aiming on all the priorities and building more connectivity from all the advertising and upgrades all the activities. This can bring more success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: