Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Scam alerts been using as false accusation and start of baseless arguments these days. If you want to know  the truth youll find it yourself. This is the first celebrity endorsed crypto ICO existed so this one is surely taken into hot seat too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

"I have already said that these accusations are nothing more than an attempt by the opponents of the project to harm Olga. They have nothing to do with reality. The project is developing. You can see the major updates on the official website of the project."
- alexander admin of buzcoin on telegram

please do visit the official website regarding the project.

good thing that this project is now back on track. i think cutting the communication for that long is unprofessional and unethical. most of the investors are shocked and frightened that this project is totally scam. thanks that i also folow their telegram group and i have read what alex have said.
yes inagree wth you at first i also thought that this project was a scam because of long silence of admins which didn't clarify the doubts of people but then oncenthey have make a move about the issue and resolve it with their apologies I am certain and glad that this project will continue and now they are more eager to make the buzcoin more successful than ever before

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

Scam alerts been using as false accusation and start of baseless arguments these days. If you want to know  the truth youll find it yourself. This is the first celebrity endorsed crypto ICO existed so this one is surely taken into hot seat too.
and those who are spreading fud and speculation are also making a demand they've been making a money for it by paying them to stop their accusation on the project i see it myself in a telegram which the guy are asking for money to stop their doing from spreading fud about this project. these days bad people are doing everything just to make money.

GigTricks
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

💥 Have you already read what Olga Buzova wrote about BUZCOIN on her official page in the social network Vkontakte?

We have specially translated that post for you:
"Dear friends!
I declare BUZCOIN Evolution: we will build together a new social platform! BUZCOIN is a new generation social platform that will pay for the likes and shares. At our platform you will can find new friends, play social games, buy goods with discount, learning and reveal your talents.
More information you can find at www.buzcoin.io»

🔸 Follow the link to Olga's page and give us Like!
https://vk.com/olgabuzova?w=wall32707600_216277

its nice seeing the team posting again. why is it the updates are only in vk and russian? are you planning to narrow down the market? being specific to the target market is good.
seems the team are now aware of the issue and they are resolving it and making the project to be more engaging and i believe they will make amends for the long response to the issue i hope that this project and the team will make it through and achieve its goal

GigTricks
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

and those who are spreading fud and speculation are also making a demand they've been making a money for it by paying them to stop their accusation on the project i see it myself in a telegram which the guy are asking for money to stop their doing from spreading fud about this project. these days bad people are doing everything just to make money.
that is quite terrifying making a scene just to make or get money from the ICO those guy should be punished or ban from this forum they are not helping they are just spread fear uncertain and doubts to people and i am amazed to the team for making a resolution for the issue keep up the good work do your best and get more confidence

GigTricks
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

💥 Have you already read what Olga Buzova wrote about BUZCOIN on her official page in the social network Vkontakte?

We have specially translated that post for you:
"Dear friends!
I declare BUZCOIN Evolution: we will build together a new social platform! BUZCOIN is a new generation social platform that will pay for the likes and shares. At our platform you will can find new friends, play social games, buy goods with discount, learning and reveal your talents.
More information you can find at www.buzcoin.io»

🔸 Follow the link to Olga's page and give us Like!
https://vk.com/olgabuzova?w=wall32707600_216277

its nice seeing the team posting again. why is it the updates are only in vk and russian? are you planning to narrow down the market? being specific to the target market is good.
good work team, thanks for updating again the participant. but please respond immediately to this kind of situation it can cause panic to the investor and participant.

Well they are back on posting through their social media but still the team members of Buzcoin didn't make any respond from scam accusations, only hired community managers are replying in their telegram channel.

CleverOracle

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

"I have already said that these accusations are nothing more than an attempt by the opponents of the project to harm Olga. They have nothing to do with reality. The project is developing. You can see the major updates on the official website of the project."
- alexander admin of buzcoin on telegram

please do visit the official website regarding the project.

good thing that this project is now back on track. i think cutting the communication for that long is unprofessional and unethical. most of the investors are shocked and frightened that this project is totally scam. thanks that i also folow their telegram group and i have read what alex have said.
yes inagree wth you at first i also thought that this project was a scam because of long silence of admins which didn't clarify the doubts of people but then oncenthey have make a move about the issue and resolve it with their apologies I am certain and glad that this project will continue and now they are more eager to make the buzcoin more successful than ever before

For me it's still not enough, I hope the CEO which is Olga Buzova make a press release or any new videos that will prove that this project is real and not a scam ICO because the trust was ruin due to their previous action so they need to regain it again.

CleverOracle

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

that is quite terrifying making a scene just to make or get money from the ICO those guy should be punished or ban from this forum they are not helping they are just spread fear uncertain and doubts to people and i am amazed to the team for making a resolution for the issue keep up the good work do your best and get more confidence

I too hope that this project will continue and deliver it product in the near future but still I had my doubts so I will keep watching the movement of Buzcoin until the end of ICO, anyway the bounty manager leave the campaign so I guess there is really an issue with this project. best of luck everyone!

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

Dear friends!
I declare BUZCOIN Evolution: we will build together a new social platform! BUZCOIN is a new generation social platform that will pay for the likes, it will be possible to find new friends, play social games, buy goods at a discount, learn new things and reveal their talents.
its been too long since they reply to accusations of newbie account. the team should make an immediate action to this false news. I'm aware of the newbie account is only one person trying to destroy the credibility of Olga Buzova.
Maybe that newbie account is paid to destroyed project like Buzcoin because they'd see the potential and the benefits that this platform can give to their users.
Yes it happens is some ICO project but the silence of the Team Buzar make chaos to this thread also in telegram channel. Team should take action next time it happens.
this is normal happen in every ico the different is olga is celebrity which is more hater more people are going to say a bad thing common happening now its up to the people what are going to beilieve.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

VAT are increasing from 18% to 20% but BUZAR lets you buy goods even more profitable! Why and how? Cause buying on a decentralized site can be at least 10%! Its a a big savings for online shoppers worldwide. Now more and more sellers can confidently say its the lowest price guaranteed!
william9091

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

buzcoin.io
Good afternoon, how do these people pay attention to electronic money? Why would she want to recognize her global projects on this basis?
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Like what I see the team of buzcoin are getting back for work but they need to prove to all the accusation is wrong for now they keeping updated as you can see if they do this again I think that is the last chance of this project.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

Dear friends!
I declare BUZCOIN Evolution: we will build together a new social platform! BUZCOIN is a new generation social platform that will pay for the likes, it will be possible to find new friends, play social games, buy goods at a discount, learn new things and reveal their talents.
its been too long since they reply to accusations of newbie account. the team should make an immediate action to this false news. I'm aware of the newbie account is only one person trying to destroy the credibility of Olga Buzova.
Maybe that newbie account is paid to destroyed project like Buzcoin because they'd see the potential and the benefits that this platform can give to their users.
Yes it happens is some ICO project but the silence of the Team Buzar make chaos to this thread also in telegram channel. Team should take action next time it happens.
this is normal happen in every ico the different is olga is celebrity which is more hater more people are going to say a bad thing common happening now its up to the people what are going to beilieve.

there is a saying that when the cat is away the mouse will play. that is also the reason why some people took advantage of this thread when the team is on vacation and not answering queries.
iamlds08

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Like what I see the team of buzcoin are getting back for work but they need to prove to all the accusation is wrong for now they keeping updated as you can see if they do this again I think that is the last chance of this project.

i think telegram group is more active and the admin of buzcoin in this thread is busy doing things because aside from this there is facebook, twitter, telegram and a russian page to moderate.
iamlds08

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

lets be grateful for the haters of the project because they are also helping the project to be active in the cryptospace and making a publicity.
iamlds08

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

Dear friends!

silence may be a two different scenario one is the team is a fraud and the other one is they are busy doing everything for the project. and in this case, the team explained their side and they are sorry for the miscommunication.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

Dear friends!

there is a saying that when the cat is away the mouse will play. that is also the reason why some people took advantage of this thread when the team is on vacation and not answering queries.

i think they should post here an official post that they are not scamming anyone or trying to walk away with the money of the investors. integrity is number one in the eyes of investors.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

lets be grateful for the haters of the project because they are also helping the project to be active in the cryptospace and making a publicity.

i think it is wrong to be happy if your enemy is firing at you. the  true worth of the project is not based on the numbers of haters you have but the amount you have raised during your tokensale. by the way what is the current standing of the sales?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

i think telegram group is more active and the admin of buzcoin in this thread is busy doing things because aside from this there is facebook, twitter, telegram and a russian page to moderate.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@buzcoin_eng
here is the link of the group. i find it hard to backread and pinned pinned post is not updated. some russian guys are discussing in group and find it hard to ask questions because the community is big.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

i think it is wrong to be happy if your enemy is firing at you. the  true worth of the project is not based on the numbers of haters you have but the amount you have raised during your tokensale. by the way what is the current standing of the sales?

you are correct. haters and bashers are not directly proportional to success. lets accept that the project may have flaws in communication but it is not also the base on how bad the project is. the team have more room to grow and i know that it is a great lesson for them not to leave this page unattended.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: