Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34104 times)
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

Hahaha I see someone spreading SCAM accusation about this project. Hmm, maybe because he/she can't access Facebook Page or because there is no update on the social media page or etc hehe. But, I didn't see anyone asking about it on Telegram Group, come on mate, it would be nice if we try to ask on telegram group before in here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations
I don't know why those people are brave to say those things on this ICO. If this ICO was a scam don't you think all the Mods on this forum will not take any action if this is really a scam? I might suggest you do your own search and participate on the project you want all of us here have different ways of thinking that is why it is ok to all of us if you don't want this ICO but don't say those kind of things unless you have a real proof.
Is there a news that shows statement, interviews, or questioning Olga about the scam issue of her crypto project? I think if her crypto project is a scam, for sure she's in all news sites.

Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations
I don't know why those people are brave to say those things on this ICO. If this ICO was a scam don't you think all the Mods on this forum will not take any action if this is really a scam? I might suggest you do your own search and participate on the project you want all of us here have different ways of thinking that is why it is ok to all of us if you don't want this ICO but don't say those kind of things unless you have a real proof.
Is there a news that shows statement, interviews, or questioning Olga about the scam issue of her crypto project? I think if her crypto project is a scam, for sure she's in all news sites.

I agree to this.. no news at all the issue is very loud but still there is no statement of olga in the news. And I still believe that this project is not a scam.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Fake here is only the level of your intelligence. Olga has been silent about this project for many months. She does not advertise it. He does not care about her. Read the arguments of the people who spoke here against the project. They told you the facts. You speak only delirium and speculation. Why should not I assume that you bought a bot to promote the project? In your words there is no logic of the person who invests money.

If everything you said is true then it will really hurt the investors and supporter of this project like me. Anyway can you understand Russian? I see some videos where Olga Buzova appear with Buzcoin logo behind her but I don't understand anything from the video because it is not spoken on English, maybe you can help us to understand it more. I provide the link below!

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

We represent Buzar. And we will try to bring it to the global level.

That's all she said. At that press conference she did not answer one question. And about the existence of bitcoin she found out just about a month before recording this video.

Yes I've heard that Olga is just new to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, they said that she is still learning through this forum. The fact is that she got involved on this project when she appear on the video so her reputation is at risk if Buzcoin is truly a scam project.

Therefore, many people start to write to the press, trying to shout to Olga and reason with her. She acts only as an advertisement, but her reputation is under threat. People try to bring her to reason. This SCAM needs to be completed so that Olga's reputation is not completely destroyed.

Even if she acts like an advertiser for this project, I think Olga will still be accountable for promoting a scam project because money is at stakes here. How about the team members that was listed on their website? is it real people or just identity thief?
Maybe she was promised with something, a huge amount to advertise this project. She allowed to use her name without checking  and studying the project. It make us believe that she is one of the founders, where in fact she is just an advertiser.

A very interesting situation happened around this project. They use the names of the stars. If the stars do not know about that is not good. But I see the thread is very active here and are disscused a lot.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

I agree to this.. no news at all the issue is very loud but still there is no statement of olga in the news. And I still believe that this project is not a scam.
Yes I see the point. People who said that this project is a scam showed review videos, but there is no videos from news sites,  which is more reliable. Well, I really hope we hear a statement from the team.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

SCAM! DUDE! BE CAREFUL! ITS BIG SCAM!
if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

You're only trolling here. We argue our position. And you're only talking nonsense. I have already spoken. If you want to speak out in defense of the project - tell the facts. answer the questions asked by opponents of the project. Prove that we are wrong.
Really? I thing you are the one who trolling here. We know what we are doing here and we've done our own search before we've participated in the ICO like this nothing sure in crypto until it is proven by team and I am ok with that because a project like this is not easy to create and it takes a lot of effort and time just to make sure the output of the project. I really wonder why you hate this ICO or Olga Buzova? You've created a new account here in forum just to get revenge on her?

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:14:59 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 04:28:27 PM by Victori Keira Ong

It looks very suspecious.  The reviews were made in the month of april and may. Actually, that's a lot of reviews, if you're an investor from Russia and wants to invest in this project, for sure you'll able to watch and read those reviews even before. I think they should warned us early, but why just now?  When the ICO is ending in less than a month.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Is this planned? By whom? And the accounts used to escalate the scam issue are new and first time poster in this forum. Most were just registered last june and july. Is this really a scam? Or these people taking advantage of the unresponsiveness of the team?
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

Russia has the most number of ICO developed due to their programming and cryptography talent but only few succeeded, and I was believed that buzcoin will be one of the few successful ICO. But it seems I was wrong.
If that thing was really true it is really sad but still looking forward for this project and the team should escalate this kind of problem right now I really do still believe on them especially Ms. Olga Buzova because her name was really tied with this ICO and it will be a very bad reputation those things are true.

Spotlessvillian

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Russia has the most number of ICO developed due to their programming and cryptography talent but only few succeeded, and I was believed that buzcoin will be one of the few successful ICO. But it seems I was wrong.
If that thing was really true it is really sad but still looking forward for this project and the team should escalate this kind of problem right now I really do still believe on them especially Ms. Olga Buzova because her name was really tied with this ICO and it will be a very bad reputation those things are true.

I still looking forward for this project is not fraud nor a scam. I dont think that olga can do this to us.. she is a very popular person maybe she cannot use her name to be destroy.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

Yes I see the point. People who said that this project is a scam showed review videos, but there is no videos from news sites,  which is more reliable. Well, I really hope we hear a statement from the team.
If they can provide a news site about scam issue of buzcoin, maybe accusers are right but if they failed to provide, these are just accusations without valid proof.

Spotlessvillian

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

There is no proof of statement that this project a scam.. all posers that accusing olga is a fraud. We should stay calm and proceed to the project to be done. If it is a scam thats the saddest part but until now no one can proves that this project is a waste of time.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

If they can provide a news site about scam issue of buzcoin, maybe accusers are right but if they failed to provide, these are just accusations without valid proof.
But it is better that one of the representative from Buzcoin team will clear things like this. It is very important that the team will make sure that the trust of their supporters and investors will last until the end of ICO and once it will launch in the market.
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

Many dummy accounts are joining here. Saying all none sense thing. About this project is a scam. But lets stick to what we are doing dont mind them they only want that olga put her down.
No. Let's stick to the facts and logic. You defended the project, but did not protect it. All that you said - "let's protect the project, even if they deceive."

I seem to have asked to tell the facts that will protect your project. But you can not. I doubt your words. After all, unlike the of people opposed to Buzcoin - you could not say the facts. You're lying
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

Many dummy accounts are joining here. Saying all none sense thing. About this project is a scam. But lets stick to what we are doing dont mind them they only want that olga put her down.

A fictitious account? Are you sure you're not a rascal?

Go read the news bitcointalk. And see the "Activity" profile. There are a lot of new users on the forum, because many accounts have been lowered in rank.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

I hope soon we hear the side of the team. Many supporters are now in doubt because of the accusations and evidence presented. I supported the project because of the great idea of the platform. I trusted the team because of their experiences and achievements.

What achievements? This team has no achievements. She even has no ordinary experience in such projects. Are you sure that you studied the team and the project?
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

Fake here is only the level of your intelligence. Olga has been silent about this project for many months. She does not advertise it. He does not care about her. Read the arguments of the people who spoke here against the project. They told you the facts. You speak only delirium and speculation. Why should not I assume that you bought a bot to promote the project? In your words there is no logic of the person who invests money.

If everything you said is true then it will really hurt the investors and supporter of this project like me. Anyway can you understand Russian? I see some videos where Olga Buzova appear with Buzcoin logo behind her but I don't understand anything from the video because it is not spoken on English, maybe you can help us to understand it more. I provide the link below!

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

We represent Buzar. And we will try to bring it to the global level.

That's all she said. At that press conference she did not answer one question. And about the existence of bitcoin she found out just about a month before recording this video.

Yes I've heard that Olga is just new to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, they said that she is still learning through this forum. The fact is that she got involved on this project when she appear on the video so her reputation is at risk if Buzcoin is truly a scam project.

Therefore, many people start to write to the press, trying to shout to Olga and reason with her. She acts only as an advertisement, but her reputation is under threat. People try to bring her to reason. This SCAM needs to be completed so that Olga's reputation is not completely destroyed.

Even if she acts like an advertiser for this project, I think Olga will still be accountable for promoting a scam project because money is at stakes here. How about the team members that was listed on their website? is it real people or just identity thief?
Maybe she was promised with something, a huge amount to advertise this project. She allowed to use her name without checking  and studying the project. It make us believe that she is one of the founders, where in fact she is just an advertiser.
I also trusted this project because of Olga's achievements. I thought if she able to make her career and her business succesful, she can also make her buzcoin project successful too.

This is not her project. She was just hired for advertising. Olga does not care about the fate of this project.

Go to the project chats and ask the administrators questions.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

Hahaha I see someone spreading SCAM accusation about this project. Hmm, maybe because he/she can't access Facebook Page or because there is no update on the social media page or etc hehe. But, I didn't see anyone asking about it on Telegram Group, come on mate, it would be nice if we try to ask on telegram group before in here.

Then go and ask)
Problems with the FB page do not mean anything to me. You're just trying to make me and other people stupid.

Go study the GitHube of this project. Ask to introduce you to the developers of this project) I and other opponents of the project said here a lot of evidence, and you say nonsense, which you can not prove. In addition, the project administrator will not write anything to you here. Because then I will begin to ask him publicly questions that he can not answer. This SCAM project
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

People do not care about the fate of the Buzcoin project. Very few people believed in this SCAM from the very beginning.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Then you should better analyze the information. Start by analyzing the white paper of the project. This is 100% SCAM. Read this thread. People asked a lot here about the project. Maybe you can answer them? But I warn you - even the team could not answer these questions.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: