Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34105 times)
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

I believe that the day will come Social media may replace Mainstream media because of the rotten system that exists in our mainstream media, more on corruption and many media anchor are receiving payment from rich people to cover the truth and sometimes they will allow politicians to use them to twist the reality. It's a shame!
It sad to think but that is the reality that we have in our society and we have long been suffering from this type of system that we hope to be replaced with the help of modern technologies that appear like Buzar Platform.
The Buzar Platform will give us accurate news coming from the respected people users of this platform and this will be the source of accurate news from different parts of the world.

This is currently happening right now which is more people is believed in the news they see in Social media, and sometimes when they see news on TV they assured it on Social media if they did not find false news on TV.
So if we support this project it would be good for both users and developers, the developers will benefit from us and we can benefit from this platform in many ways  Wink
Right, because we can use its own marketplace to display our products that we want to sell and many people can trust us on this platform because they can leave and read comments about my reputation for selling products to this platform.
Yes you are right with that but right now there are pure speculations until Buzcoin completes their Buzar platform that is why all we need to do is to wait and help the team. Because I know right now Buzcoin team are doing their best just to make sure the success of their projects.
No! Sorry my friend but I'm not agree with that. Speculations and goal, mission, perspective has a big difference and I don't think so that Buzar is only a speculations because the team have a hard time for planning of this platform and the team is made up of experts in this field.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

I believe that the day will come Social media may replace Mainstream media because of the rotten system that exists in our mainstream media, more on corruption and many media anchor are receiving payment from rich people to cover the truth and sometimes they will allow politicians to use them to twist the reality. It's a shame!
It sad to think but that is the reality that we have in our society and we have long been suffering from this type of system that we hope to be replaced with the help of modern technologies that appear like Buzar Platform.
The Buzar Platform will give us accurate news coming from the respected people users of this platform and this will be the source of accurate news from different parts of the world.

This is currently happening right now which is more people is believed in the news they see in Social media, and sometimes when they see news on TV they assured it on Social media if they did not find false news on TV.
So if we support this project it would be good for both users and developers, the developers will benefit from us and we can benefit from this platform in many ways  Wink
Right, because we can use its own marketplace to display our products that we want to sell and many people can trust us on this platform because they can leave and read comments about my reputation for selling products to this platform.
Yes you are right with that but right now there are pure speculations until Buzcoin completes their Buzar platform that is why all we need to do is to wait and help the team. Because I know right now Buzcoin team are doing their best just to make sure the success of their projects.
No! Sorry my friend but I'm not agree with that. Speculations and goal, mission, perspective has a big difference and I don't think so that Buzar is only a speculations because the team have a hard time for planning of this platform and the team is made up of experts in this field.
Yep, Right! Buzar is not speculations by a group of people or a one person because the platform of Buzar is go through the creations and the developers of this project expecting it to be alive in the right time and I think they will do everything to make it happen.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:35:29 AM

Yep, Right! Buzar is not speculations by a group of people or a one person because the platform of Buzar is go through the creations and the developers of this project expecting it to be alive in the right time and I think they will do everything to make it happen.

You are right guys, because SPECULATIONS is like a PROPHECY and GUESSING that something is going to happen next few days and BUZAR is not speculations and I can say that it is a CREATIONS by a group of people has a great mind and soul that want to help many people.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:24:26 AM

I didn't see update information on social media of BUZAR this month, what happened? Is the team still busy?
cerceveligozluk

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.
all you need is here buzcoin communication trading exchange  a p2p platform, they want to develop a modern technology to be become useful and helpful.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

I didn't see update information on social media of BUZAR this month, what happened? Is the team still busy?
me also even in the telegram maybe their are busy for developing the project almost 32days before end of the 2nd round sale but I see the rating and collecting fund is going up.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

The website www.icomarks.com evaluated the project BUZCOIN!

✅ At the moment we have a rating on the site-8.7 points out of 10!

And we are happy to share this great news with you!

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

See the ranking at: https://www.icomarks.com/search?q=buzcoin

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.
Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.
i just want to ask who given the rating in any ico site?they have a surveyor or participant and investor are going to rate it?sorry I just curious but over all good job for the team and those who help of the project.
I think it is an institution composed of people who are experts in research on ICOs that arise, so they should be one of the accountable when they rate the project then we will know later that the project was scam, what do you think? Maybe, they can be an investor of all project that good to their vision because they are one of the first who knows the potential of these projects and how real they are.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

me also even in the telegram maybe their are busy for developing the project almost 32days before end of the 2nd round sale but I see the rating and collecting fund is going up.
Let's give them time to relax Wink For me, whatever they are doing now this project will still moving forward and no one can stop it unless its founder will surrender to fight. Keep calm guys and prepare for glory Grin
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Let's give them time to relax Wink For me, whatever they are doing now this project will still moving forward and no one can stop it unless its founder will surrender to fight. Keep calm guys and prepare for glory Grin
maybe it because everybody curious if they not release any update,everybody trained every week they have a new update,like what you said let's wait and give them time for relax.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

The website www.icomarks.com evaluated the project BUZCOIN!

✅ At the moment we have a rating on the site-8.7 points out of 10!

And we are happy to share this great news with you!

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

See the ranking at: https://www.icomarks.com/search?q=buzcoin

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.
Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.
i just want to ask who given the rating in any ico site?they have a surveyor or participant and investor are going to rate it?sorry I just curious but over all good job for the team and those who help of the project.
I think it is an institution composed of people who are experts in research on ICOs that arise, so they should be one of the accountable when they rate the project then we will know later that the project was scam, what do you think? Maybe, they can be an investor of all project that good to their vision because they are one of the first who knows the potential of these projects and how real they are.
but every ico site doesn't have a background of those people are going to review the project or some of going to research the project,it easy to write the mission or vision of the project so don't need to base that.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

I think when Buzar is already working many hearts will be happy because of this platform because many hearts will find their God's will through Buzar Wink Perhaps I am also, if at that time I am still single Cheesy

Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

I think when Buzar is already working many hearts will be happy because of this platform because many hearts will find their God's will through Buzar Wink Perhaps I am also, if at that time I am still single Cheesy
Yes, because one of the features of this platform is "Finding Boy friend and Girl friend" using the Buzar platform with good connections and services which is appropriate for our users.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

Yes, because one of the features of this platform is "Finding Boy friend and Girl friend" using the Buzar platform with good connections and services which is appropriate for our users.
And because of the beauty of the service that Buzar brings your conversation will be smooth and comfortable with your partners and it seems that you are together in one roof.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

please be patient on updates. the team is doing its best to check updates. there will be coming out soon. the market is down they might have plans on how deal with it
iamlds08

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

This is another bubble, which was collected for a time with a crypt
And at the moment it's not worth much!

What is your evidence that Buzcoin project is a bubble? I sneak on your profile and found out that you are a Russian so maybe you should know more about the CEO of this project which is Olga Buzova, do you think she is creating a project just to collect money from others by staking her fame?

many so called market millionaires call bitcoin a bubble but they was slapped by current price and then changed their mind and invested in it. at first they will call it a scam or a bubble but they will enter the market in a good position.
iamlds08

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

And because of the beauty of the service that Buzar brings your conversation will be smooth and comfortable with your partners and it seems that you are together in one roof.

lol getting in one roof is way too advanced! just focused on being a good person and dont find other half. it will come when you are ready. i hope that buzars platform will be a tool for better relationships
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

Absolutely correct! Buzcoin project is creating a social media platform to make communication much easier between any person around the world and a marketplace for people who wants to buy & sell any products with fast and secured transactions because of the blockchain technology.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

please be patient on updates. the team is doing its best to check updates. there will be coming out soon. the market is down they might have plans on how deal with it

Probably that is the reason because I see some projects that change the dates of their ICO's, Buzcoin should have notice that the market has been pull down that causes for investors to hold their assets and give them a hard time to decide on joining newly ICO.
meltoooot

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

Probably that is the reason because I see some projects that change the dates of their ICO's, Buzcoin should have notice that the market has been pull down that causes for investors to hold their assets and give them a hard time to decide on joining newly ICO.
that is not a reason to not make us update so it means if the market down they did nothing for the project? Any platform not depending to the market if they have a potential to success.

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: