Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34104 times)
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

The project came to an end. No news. The chat is not answered. Admins no longer react. We were deceived by all. BUZCOIN SCAM.
HUNTERS FOR BOUNTY - EXPEND. THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU
No, Buzcoin ICO is still on going Cheesy
Buzcoin team is still posting updates and news.  
And, Buzcoin is not a scam so we are not deceived.
So where your baseless thoughts came from???

Groundless? There is no soil in your head. They say one instagram and says all sorts of unrelated nonsense. GitHub these guys saw? It's empty! Developers in the team saw? They are not here! Chat with them is silent. They do not answer the Russian-language BTT branch! Here they do not answer!
For six months, this project has not given you anything but stupid promises! In the chat, administrators are no longer responding! Not enough for you? I can give you 1000 reasons why this project is a scam!
Do not you wonder why Olga does not advertise her project? She does not care! She's a advertising. Advertising that does not want to associate itself with this project! If you do not see the truth, you're a fool.
What? I think you should "fill your pail first"
Maybe I don't see what you saw Cheesy And what I see is they are following the path on their road map.
So tell me your 1000 REASONS that made you say that this project is a scam. I think members of this forum want to know it also.

Hey, friend! Are you going to give signs of life? I have given you many reasons. What will you answer them?

Friend! Do not listen to stupid people. You won this fight. I doubt that he will be able to answer you at least somehow. There is no point in convincing bounty members. They only say what they were promised the tokens for. Let them be disappointed on their own.
Yes, of course it's not enough. I'm still waiting for 900+ out of 1000 reasons you said. 1000 REASONS, not words or characters, but REASONS!
Thank you Jon Trawolta for cheering up for BUZCOIN supporters!
I am claiming the success of my supported project BUZCOIN!

You seem sick. I would not even support this shit with the gun attached to my forehead. Project scam. You are an idiot. You were rightly told - go and heal your empty head ..
Oh, I was wrong because you address me as "he"
Well, I think you guys should fill your mind and seek medical advice.
You should watch your words, act normal and be civilized.
Buzcoin and Olga haters are escalating in this forum. Haters/critics just show your proof and respect other members.  
Well to end, let us all wait for the result.
Forget about Olga. She does not care about this project. she advertises cashbery and Upcoin, but does not advertise Buzcoin. She does nothing for the benefit of this project. You need a doctor, since you do not understand this. Already the middle of the final stage of sales - even if Olya now suddenly began to advertise this shitcoin, then it would have helped nothing. Smart people understand this.
Do you want to wait for the end? Wake up! The end has already come! This project had no future. Already even a chat in the telegram is silent. There nobody answers. Will you persistently argue that everything is good? Check the health of your head.

I am not arguing with you, I am just stating my thoughts and beliefs. You came in this forum for arguments with your thousand REASONS.  Owh.. You're really sick, I think you missed your dose and need to take your meds.

Nature jokes very much joked when she created you, you idiot. Fall away and do not come back. You are not valuing your money investor - you are a sick moron, helping to PR a scam.
Your creator down there is happy because of your negativism and bad attitude. You haters came here with bad mouth.

Stop talking nonsense. I saw many reliable facts here. In defense of the team, I did not read a single reasonable conclusion. Came to the project with a dirty mouth? This project is the real dirt. Mud which will cover all the crypto-currency community. Because of Buzcoin, many people will doubt the crypto currency, considering everything connected with it - fraud.

I agree with you. These crooks will damage the cryptoworld too much. It went too far. the unreasonableness of people refusing to accept the truth about Buzcoin can only evoke sympathy.

This is some serious allegations and unless you have solid proof to present then i will quit right away but until then, ill just continue to post and promote the project.

See the messages that were left before. There the dude detailed why the project of the scam. He also gave examples of questions to which the project does not provide any answers.
It is the real evidence or proof what he says? How we believe him or you if all you here saying negative things had a newbie accounts that are just spamming in thread like this and saying a lot of things that are really non-sense. Maybe I will be all of you if you are really stayed a long time here in forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

All I've seen here is how some people accuse Buzcoin of fraud and lead convincing arguments, while other people at this time ignore any facts and evidence, stubbornly claiming that the project is good, but this does not prove it. Do your own conclusions. it seems to me that everything is clear.
if someone investor complain and show the evidence or proof that the buzcoin is scam I am going to quit but there nothing to show just a word to say scam I don't believe it,
There are mix reviews in this thread about the project and the team behind it. So if someone will invest in this project, he will probably do his research first and won't rely on the comments in this thread.

Soul Crypto

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

All I've seen here is how some people accuse Buzcoin of fraud and lead convincing arguments, while other people at this time ignore any facts and evidence, stubbornly claiming that the project is good, but this does not prove it. Do your own conclusions. it seems to me that everything is clear.
if someone investor complain and show the evidence or proof that the buzcoin is scam I am going to quit but there nothing to show just a word to say scam I don't believe it,
There are mix reviews in this thread about the project and the team behind it. So if someone will invest in this project, he will probably do his research first and won't rely on the comments in this thread.

You probably do not understand that investing is investing your own money in a project. And investing money in a project to an unscrupulous team is a silly undertaking that will only bring losses. If you are here as a member of the bounty - then I have nothing to talk with you about. To any investor, the above evidence would be sufficient reason to understand that the project is trying to deceive him. I see here only a few bounty members who ignore any arguments, trying to convince people of the decency of the project. Do you think that you can bring grief to the families of people who, without knowing the whole truth, will decide to invest money in this project?
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

The project came to an end. No news. The chat is not answered. Admins no longer react. We were deceived by all. BUZCOIN SCAM.

Groundless? There is no soil in your head. They say one instagram and says all sorts of unrelated nonsense. GitHub these guys saw? It's empty! Developers in the team saw? They are not here! Chat with them is silent. They do not answer the Russian-language BTT branch! Here they do not answer!
For six months, this project has not given you anything but stupid promises! In the chat, administrators are no longer responding! Not enough for you? I can give you 1000 reasons why this project is a scam!
Do not you wonder why Olga does not advertise her project? She does not care! She's a advertising. Advertising that does not want to associate itself with this project! If you do not see the truth, you're a fool.
Maybe I don't see what you saw Cheesy And what I see is they are following the path on their road map.
So tell me your 1000 REASONS that made you say that this project is a scam. I think members of this forum want to know it also.

Hey, friend! Are you going to give signs of life? I have given you many reasons. What will you answer them?

Friend! Do not listen to stupid people. You won this fight. I doubt that he will be able to answer you at least somehow. There is no point in convincing bounty members. They only say what they were promised the tokens for. Let them be disappointed on their own.
Yes, of course it's not enough. I'm still waiting for 900+ out of 1000 reasons you said. 1000 REASONS, not words or characters, but REASONS!

You seem sick. I would not even support this shit with the gun attached to my forehead. Project scam. You are an idiot. You were rightly told - go and heal your empty head ..
Oh, I was wrong because you address me as "he"
Well, I think you guys should fill your mind and seek medical advice.
You should watch your words, act normal and be civilized.
Buzcoin and Olga haters are escalating in this forum. Haters/critics just show your proof and respect other members.  
Well to end, let us all wait for the result.
Forget about Olga. She does not care about this project. she advertises cashbery and Upcoin, but does not advertise Buzcoin. She does nothing for the benefit of this project. You need a doctor, since you do not understand this. Already the middle of the final stage of sales - even if Olya now suddenly began to advertise this shitcoin, then it would have helped nothing. Smart people understand this.
Do you want to wait for the end? Wake up! The end has already come! This project had no future. Already even a chat in the telegram is silent. There nobody answers. Will you persistently argue that everything is good? Check the health of your head.

I am not arguing with you, I am just stating my thoughts and beliefs. You came in this forum for arguments with your thousand REASONS.  Owh.. You're really sick, I think you missed your dose and need to take your meds.

Nature jokes very much joked when she created you, you idiot. Fall away and do not come back. You are not valuing your money investor - you are a sick moron, helping to PR a scam.
Your creator down there is happy because of your negativism and bad attitude. You haters came here with bad mouth.

Stop talking nonsense. I saw many reliable facts here. In defense of the team, I did not read a single reasonable conclusion. Came to the project with a dirty mouth? This project is the real dirt. Mud which will cover all the crypto-currency community. Because of Buzcoin, many people will doubt the crypto currency, considering everything connected with it - fraud.

I agree with you. These crooks will damage the cryptoworld too much. It went too far. the unreasonableness of people refusing to accept the truth about Buzcoin can only evoke sympathy.

This is some serious allegations and unless you have solid proof to present then i will quit right away but until then, ill just continue to post and promote the project.

See the messages that were left before. There the dude detailed why the project of the scam. He also gave examples of questions to which the project does not provide any answers.
It is the real evidence or proof what he says? How we believe him or you if all you here saying negative things had a newbie accounts that are just spamming in thread like this and saying a lot of things that are really non-sense. Maybe I will be all of you if you are really stayed a long time here in forum.

Many accounts have been lowered to the rank of beginner. See the news about this on the forum. In addition, rank is not an indicator. I'm telling you as one of the investors. As a man, stupid, who invested in this project 2 thousand dollars. If the facts proving to you that the team does not fulfill its obligations are insufficient reasons, in order to understand that you are being deceived, then it will not be possible to convince you of anything. Even if the command buzcoin now suddenly disappears and stops even instagram - you'll blindly believe in them, for years.
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

you seem inadequate. Go get medical treatment. A normal person and several reasons would be enough to understand that in this scam you can not give money. You are either a fool or consciously helping scammers.

It would be better if you did not try to support the success of shitcoin, but the health of your head.
I don't think so, I have knowledge about health and medicine and the way you talk, I think you should be the one to seek medical advice.
We hear your thoughts and your "many reasons", and it is for us to decide and the normal reaction from you is RESPECT.

You ignore the arguments and facts that I brought to you and continue to PR this shitty project. You continue to mislead other people, allowing them to fall into the clutches of scammers. lose their money and lose faith in crypto.
 You're a clown. I see no point in talking with a fool who is not able to analyze the facts given to him. You want to participate in SCAM - participate. But do not drag innocent people behind you.
Wow that is really cool of you. You said this ICO or project was a scam and what is your evidence coming from a newbie account here in forum? If you will accused anything if it is a scam just make sure you will provide a strong evidence and take not we are not dragging anyone here because we always tell everyone to make their own search before participate in any ICOs here and I hope you make your own search to first.

I think that you are in vain attacking this person. In the reports above, he brought many arguments and evidence that the project is a scam. But the people here, stubbornly hold on to the false hope that buzcoin offers them. This project destroys ordinary people's belief in crypto-currencies. And if they are not stopped - the development of the crypto-currency space can seriously slow down. Crypto currency depends on trust. Buzcoin destroys this trust. Stop proving the veracity of this project and try to think logically.
Newbie account? Just two days ago, thousands of accounts were posted to beginners. This is not an indication that a person is not telling the truth. I think that the number of messages indicates that the person has been present at the forum for some time and he can be trusted.
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

The fact that Buzcoin offers you the creation of a platform that will be outshine such giants as Amazon, Youtube, etc. - Do not you worry that Buzcoin in the team does not have a single specialist with a world-wide name who would be able to create this? In addition, the above youtube and Amazon is the result of many years of work of tens of thousands of people, and investing tens of millions of dollars. But Buzcoin having only 10 people, hopes to create a giant that will surpass the old-timers of the market who have already earned the trust and love of people? Agree, this is stupid. Think about the technical component of the project. This is unrealizable, and Buzcoin deceives you. They can not create this platform with the investments that they received. 200k dollars it was, while the ETH cost more. Now they have no more than 70k dollars.
If you not believe in me and all those people who tried to open your eyes here, then study the project carefully, and after that come to the telegram chats. Ask administrators questions and do not agree to wait for the team's official statement. There will be no official statement. Complete telegrams are full of anarchy. The previous administration team stopped responding. We were told that now a new team will work. But her representative is a rude, ill-bred fool who does not just not answer people's questions - he's still rude to them in return. Requires people to send him photos of documents to prove to him that they are investors. And all this after you and I went through KYC.
Buzcoin team does not have the proper professional level, it does not have a lot of technical experts. Olga Buzova in every possible way eschews this project. Look at its instagtram. When did she last advertise Buzcoin?
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

I independently studied this project and regret that I invested in it. But now I'm not afraid for money, but for the fate of the crypto-currency world. We must win people's trust, and not encourage them to be deceived. If you know Russian, please - open youtube. A lot of analysts, bloggers and simply not indifferent people have already done a lot of detailed videos pointing to the lies of Buzcoin. All of them are constructive and truthful. They all point to a lie and give proof of their words.
If the words "novices" on the forum are worthless, then consult specialists with youtube. Do not you yourself think it's time to think about it? The project would not have so many haters, if it were all good in this project.
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

LOOK. The Truth About Buzcoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwXbBzlSB88 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21WOVzPaUGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK1oo9bY85c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1utY54x5BVw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dMNc7_-dV8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F0MlH09N_4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL3WXPjBT1w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqWj6P5OyZI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQvN_vjhsCw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6aJzddIyDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qURe_FPpzL0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pshWgDTjRo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P00_BpzSb0I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCCXZB8Fcyc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czUq5seiS90
http://www.morethanbig.com/videos/tag/бyзкoин-cкaм
https://brvideo.net/j6aJzddIyDs-buzcoin-бyзкoин-ico-oт-pyccкoй-пoп-звeзды-oльги-бyзoвoй-buzar-cкaм-или-нaдo-бpaть.html
http://technologies.work/chuyen-muc/бyзкoин-cкaм.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3261734.0
https://golos.io/buzcoin/@alexfisher/buzcoin-skam-ili-buzkoin-perspektiva
https://ecrypto.ru/ico/buzar-i-buzcoin-obzor-ico-skama-ot-olgi-buzovoj.html
https://profit-hunters.biz/kriptovalyuta-olgi-buzovoj-buzcoin-skam-ili-proryv-goda/
https://pikabu.ru/story/pizdacoin_vs_buzcoin__ofitsialnaya_skam_kriptovalyuta_5831383
https://goldvoice.club/@alexfisher/buzcoin-skam-ili-buzkoin-perspektiva/
https://smart-lab.ru/blog/468750.php
https://mixroliki.ru/video/j6aJzddIyDs/buzcoin-buzkoin-ico-ot-russkoy-pop-zvezdi-olygi-buzovoy-buzar-skam-ili-nado-braty/
https://bitalk.org/threads/19038/
http://www.bolshoyvopros.ru/questions/2951833-est-li-smysl-vkladyvatsja-v-buzkoin-ili-eto-skam.html
https://medium.com/@cryptocritics/caмoe-няшнoe-cкaм-ico-пocлe-бyзoвoй-monsterbit-743ce7971879
http://www.investor365.top/бyзкoин-buzcoin-buzcoin-io-кpиптoвaлютa-бyзoвoй/
https://ecrypto.ru/ico/buzar-i-buzcoin-obzor-ico-skama-ot-olgi-buzovoj.html
https://hi-tech.mail.ru/crypto/buzcoin-olgi-buzovoj-okazalsya-nikomu-ne-nuzhen/
https://coinmania.com/polnyj-proval-buzcoin-okazalsya-ne-nuzhen/
https://www.fxteam.ru/finance/187095.html
http://rivaforex.ru/po-sledam-buzcoin-moshennicheskie-ico-i-kriptovalyutnye-skamy-oblegchili-koshelki-zhitelej-avstralii-na-2-mln-usd/
https://cryptowiki.ru/news/polnyi-proval-byzkoin-olgi-byzovoi-sobral-menee-0-1-ot-zaiavlennoi-symmy-v-210-mln-dollarov.html
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

And this is only a small part. I just got tired of collecting these links.
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

This project even bounty program ceased to lead normally. You use the old news. Previously, the news was in all social networks. Now I've seen updates only in instagram and VK. The project died.
Soul Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

But in fact now people will come here who are indifferent to the fate of the crypto-currency world. They will accuse me of lying and premature conclusions. They will say that I should study the project better. But, their words will be unreasonable and unproven. They only as the administration of the project can ask you to wait and believe. But this is not true. It does not make sense.
 I have been participating in the project since the very first day. So, I urge you to think. Well, if you are a member of the bounty who did not invest their money in the project, then I urge you to think even harder. Your actions can lead to the fact that a lot of people will lose their money.
If you expect a miracle from Buzcoin, then it's too late. Ico ends on October 20. In 1 month. But they did not do anything and did not tell about Buzcoin itself in the past half of the year.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

But in fact now people will come here who are indifferent to the fate of the crypto-currency world. They will accuse me of lying and premature conclusions. They will say that I should study the project better. But, their words will be unreasonable and unproven. They only as the administration of the project can ask you to wait and believe. But this is not true. It does not make sense.
 I have been participating in the project since the very first day. So, I urge you to think. Well, if you are a member of the bounty who did not invest their money in the project, then I urge you to think even harder. Your actions can lead to the fact that a lot of people will lose their money.
If you expect a miracle from Buzcoin, then it's too late. Ico ends on October 20. In 1 month. But they did not do anything and did not tell about Buzcoin itself in the past half of the year.
i don't judge you what do you want to say here everyone can say anything about the project everybody don't like a shit project or what even you or bounty hunter are not investing to this project they have right to know about the project, by the way, thank you for your time to share your idea about the project let's how the team explain about this matter.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

i don't judge you what do you want to say here everyone can say anything about the project everybody don't like a shit project or what even you or bounty hunter are not investing to this project they have right to know about the project, by the way, thank you for your time to share your idea about the project let's how the team explain about this matter.

The team will not answer you anything. The team even now blocks all who ask questions in telegram chat. I just got blocked, and when I asked to explain the reason in the private messages from the administrator, he said that I'm a bot and it's time for me to collect things for school. I do not think this is a good response to the person who invested his money and passed KYC. This project is a scam. And he does not even try to justify himself. He just blocks everyone.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Whoa! A lot of newbie account spreading negative speculations to put down BUZCOIN and Olga. Definitely, they just want to destroy project's trust from supporters and investors. There's no basis and no sincerity, just repeatedly telling people are fool, stupid, and idiot. Well, are you going to believe these newbies?

Yeah right some pays my attention that if this project is a scam or a fraud.. more negative comments but theres no basis. They only want to destroy our trust in BUZCOIN and olga. But I still have faith that this project will prove that it is not a scam not now maybe soon.. we just need to wait for the latest news.
That is why it is really a waste of time if we will put our attention to them instead let us continue what we started because for sure in the future Buzcoin will be really huge no one can stop it and for all the people who stayed to hate and say a lot of negative things about this ICO will regret their decision for sure.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

Yes that is for sure because it is a must to do your own search always whenever you want to put your money on the project like this. Because if you will not do your own search I am telling anyone you will lose a lot of here.
Make your own search always so you can know if this kind of project really worth it.

Uncontrolled Cryptomania

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

Whoa! A lot of newbie account spreading negative speculations to put down BUZCOIN and Olga. Definitely, they just want to destroy project's trust from supporters and investors. There's no basis and no sincerity, just repeatedly telling people are fool, stupid, and idiot. Well, are you going to believe these newbies?

Yeah right some pays my attention that if this project is a scam or a fraud.. more negative comments but theres no basis. They only want to destroy our trust in BUZCOIN and olga. But I still have faith that this project will prove that it is not a scam not now maybe soon.. we just need to wait for the latest news.
That is why it is really a waste of time if we will put our attention to them instead let us continue what we started because for sure in the future Buzcoin will be really huge no one can stop it and for all the people who stayed to hate and say a lot of negative things about this ICO will regret their decision for sure.

Will become huge? How? His media star refuses to advertise his project! They have no money. At the current rate, their fees are approximately 70k dollars. They do not have money even for advertising. What kind of development in the future are you talking about? As a project, they can not even follow the road map. All that is heard from them is an endless request to wait and trust. If you are so sure about this project, then convince me. If you can. After all, I can argue my words and refute your arguments. And all that you have is "ask the administrator" and "everything will be fine in the future". Nothing will be good. If you find it difficult to understand even that they do not have people to implement their proposed idea. Where is your analysis of investment projects? Buzcoin is unable to create anything. All they do is get away from the questions and promise you untold treasures. This is an unprofessional approach for a project valuing its investors.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

May I ask you just a little? How come you ask the project died? Where did you get that kind of information or research that kind of thing? I've participated in other ICOs like this like they don't have an update for 3-6 months but after those months past they are able to provide a big progress on their project which lead their project to success.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

If you do not pay attention to us, then continue to help scammers. You are destroying your faith in the crypt of which thousands of people have shared.
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

May I ask you just a little? How come you ask the project died? Where did you get that kind of information or research that kind of thing? I've participated in other ICOs like this like they don't have an update for 3-6 months but after those months past they are able to provide a big progress on their project which lead their project to success.

Projects that do not update for months have potential only if they have already completed the fundraising. Buzcoin collected nothing. He does not have the money to do what they promised. I also asked many questions to administrators. I asked about why their GitHube is empty, and why the information about members of the team on the site is written in a lie. I asked the portfolio of the team members, trying to make sure that they had experience with professionals. But in return I received only rudeness and requests to wait. Only now it's too late to wait. Until the end of the ICO remained 1 month.
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

Yes that is for sure because it is a must to do your own search always whenever you want to put your money on the project like this. Because if you will not do your own search I am telling anyone you will lose a lot of here.
Make your own search always so you can know if this kind of project really worth it.

The Russian-language Internet is filled with articles and videos in which the Buzcoin project was dismantled into small pieces and meaningfully told about it all. In the messages above, I saw a message with a lot of links. they are all about that buzcoin scam. Olga became a victim of scammers who would destroy her name.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: