Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

In most African countries cryptocurrencies are allowed

EcoBank, based in Togo, published a study about the attitude of the authorities of various African countries to cryptocurrencies.

The main conclusion is that almost everywhere on the African continent, with the exception of Namibia, there is a ban not only on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, but also on their use as an alternative means of payment.

In Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, cryptocurrencies are not only allowed, but their circulation is regulated and taxes are collected from such operations.

A similar situation with the regulation develops in South Africa and Swaziland: here the authorities strongly encourage the development of cryptocurrency business.

In other countries, the government authorities take a wait-and-see position, without interfering with the development of the cryptocurrency market.

As a result, 36 countries of the continent have recently recorded an increase in purchases of crypto-coins.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/441249153035987/?type=3&theater

The adoption of cryptocurrency from the african continent means the financial technologies are already improving.
The convenience, financial privacy, transactions processed without the involvement of a third party like a traditional banking system does. This are cryptocurrencies best offers. No wonder they already accepted this method.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

BUZCOIN and personal life of Olga Buzova

▫️Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur as she always strives to create something new.

▫️At the same time she does not hide her life, does not embellish, and all people see in this sincerity a very good quality of Olga Buzova as a person.

▫️Many people are watching her personal life, as in the modern world the media person can not completely isolate themselves from everyone.

▫️At the same time, such sincerity is what investors who invest in companies and projects dream about: they want to know about the founders of certain organizations in which they invest money, almost everything.

✔️There is no such a problem for investors in BUZCOIN: Olga Buzova is open to maximum people, which also creates an open and global space for communications and making BUZAR a profitable trading platform.

✔️A unique opportunity is that you can still buy BUZCOIN at a favorable price, that's what competent investors already use.

https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/434365963724306/?type=3&theater

Olga Buzova is really a fantastic woman. She stays simple, true and choose to be beautiful without overdoing it.
It reflects the greatness and quality of the project throughher character. To create a project which is simple yet elegant.
Im amazed.

GigTricks
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

In most African countries cryptocurrencies are allowed

EcoBank, based in Togo, published a study about the attitude of the authorities of various African countries to cryptocurrencies.

The main conclusion is that almost everywhere on the African continent, with the exception of Namibia, there is a ban not only on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, but also on their use as an alternative means of payment.

In Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, cryptocurrencies are not only allowed, but their circulation is regulated and taxes are collected from such operations.

A similar situation with the regulation develops in South Africa and Swaziland: here the authorities strongly encourage the development of cryptocurrency business.

In other countries, the government authorities take a wait-and-see position, without interfering with the development of the cryptocurrency market.

As a result, 36 countries of the continent have recently recorded an increase in purchases of crypto-coins.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/441249153035987/?type=3&theater

The adoption of cryptocurrency from the african continent means the financial technologies are already improving.
The convenience, financial privacy, transactions processed without the involvement of a third party like a traditional banking system does. This are cryptocurrencies best offers. No wonder they already accepted this method.

This is the result of our new improvements in financial upgrades.
We searched for alternative means of payment. Other useful options on how to buy and sell things without several unnecessary process. This is what Cryptocurrencies, decentralized system and blockchain provides. I hope this will continue and many countries join these financial revolution.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

▫️Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur as she always strives to create something new.

▫️At the same time she does not hide her life, does not embellish, and all people see in this sincerity a very good quality of Olga Buzova as a person.

▫️Many people are watching her personal life, as in the modern world the media person can not completely isolate themselves from everyone.

▫️At the same time, such sincerity is what investors who invest in companies and projects dream about: they want to know about the founders of certain organizations in which they invest money, almost everything.

✔️There is no such a problem for investors in BUZCOIN: Olga Buzova is open to maximum people, which also creates an open and global space for communications and making BUZAR a profitable trading platform.

✔️A unique opportunity is that you can still buy BUZCOIN at a favorable price, that's what competent investors already use.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/434365963724306/?type=3&theater

Olga Buzova is really a fantastic woman. She stays simple, true and choose to be beautiful without overdoing it.
It reflects the greatness and quality of the project throughher character. To create a project which is simple yet elegant.
Im amazed.

So true. She represents the voice of a modern woman which is intelligent, strong, confident and determine to reach goals and dreams. Buzar is a communication and business applications that enables a person to use it for different useful purposes.
To reach out to people from all over the world, sell merchandise or to meet new people even meet your future partner in life.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

Scotland intends to introduce blockchain in five steps

Scottish authorities have announced a plan to implement the transition to a distributed register of public authorities, as well as its implementation in all spheres of society.

In accordance with the developed strategy, five steps will be taken.

First, a working Commission is being convened, which will consist of representatives of business, officials, as well as experts in the field of new financial technologies.

Second, a database of ready-made examples of how to use blockchain is created.

Third, it establishes contact with countries whose authorities are actively implementing blockchain, in particular, with the Netherlands and Malta.

Fourth, through existing government programs and projects in Scotland, focused on new technologies, the introduction of blockchain will begin, which will be supported by resources from the budget.

Fifth, the working group will be further transformed into a Commission on the strategy of using blockchain to solve the strategic tasks of Scotland.

Scottish authorities are confident in the great potential of the blockchain!

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/432313570596212/?type=3&theater
Great news for them! I hope their governments don't take any advantage for this actions, but of course many Scottish have a wide knowledge about blockchain technology and I think they did't allow their Government to take advantage for that actions.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

A one stop social media applcation where you can find almost everything you need and want. This is gonna be a big project, wide platform and to ensure each service they provide are given focus equally is also a big task and to make it happen, they will need big number of staff. Good luck BUZCOIN.
A platform that most people will love it should I say a platform that all people will be waiting for. Buzcoin will change the set-up of people who are using a lot of applications right now.

many people says it is a generic platform but i find it useful and a platform that is complete package all of your digital needs are in the same platform. it gonna be a big project!
Its generic to other but if you seriously study the platform you can find difference to other. For me, what I really love to this project is you can find friends and your future love one.
It seems that you're going to use this platform in finding your future partner? But for me, having profit in using this platform will be the most interesting part of the project.
thats the feature of the platform but if you are single why not to try this apps to find your true love or finding to your self to other people, all of the ico dreaming to have a good profit that's is the part of project.
its look like you talking about to finding a loved one but how about this How do I know my tokens are secure?because now more people are hacker and scammer maybe one of the people here is a hacker so I just want to know how secure my token if I invest here buzcoin?
Well, that's a good question to the developers or the team the security of our account especially our tokens once we invest in this platform.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

Im amazed.
if this kinds of background of olga will introduced in kind of project no wonder there a lot of people will invest and will have a interest to make a partnership to him
lostocean

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

interesting idea. but will the team be able to implement it?
They should! If its is part of their concept and features they must implement it. Whatever written in the whitepaper should be implemented.
all plan and procedure as follow according to the roadmap they implement one by one in order to the process of every function of the apps as you can see every week they have an new news and update.
they make this kind of platform so they shuold implement what inside of it. If does not this project will be watse and no investor will have interest on it
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

I didn't see update information on social media of BUZAR this month, what happened? Is the team still busy?
me also even in the telegram maybe their are busy for developing the project almost 32days before end of the 2nd round sale but I see the rating and collecting fund is going up.
Let's give them time to relax Wink For me, whatever they are doing now this project will still moving forward and no one can stop it unless its founder will surrender to fight. Keep calm guys and prepare for glory Grin
maybe it because everybody curious if they not release any update,everybody trained every week they have a new update,like what you said let's wait and give them time for relax.
For me, there is no problem with that but if they do not give us update for one month, there we should be nervous Wink on the other hand we don't need to be nervous because we already trust them and know that the team of Buzar are very responsible.
do you already invest here at buzcoin? if yes we need to worry if they not update after the 2nd round sale although I trust Olga what she did for her business career and she has experience in crypto world I know she can make it to success this project.
No, we don't! You trust Olga but it seems you are full of worry when there's a little problem arise. As you said do you invest in Buzcoin? When we trust a person or people as a representative of their business or a founder of a company we need to fully trust them until it succeed after all we all know from the start that this project was real.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.

Absolutely correct! Buzcoin project is creating a social media platform to make communication much easier between any person around the world and a marketplace for people who wants to buy & sell any products with fast and secured transactions because of the blockchain technology.
In addition, Buzar platform has good service unlike the current apps that we see some problems and I think when this platform already implemented it may replace other apps similar to this.
Yes and ofcourse an amazing features, more faster and more secured because it is decentralized and will use blockchain technology unlike other platforms out there that is not safe especially our data's on there has been sold out to the US government in exchange for a big amount of money.
Yes, many applications now are unsafe and too risky to use for those who are not aware of viruses and scams so it's good to have these kinds of platforms like BUZAR that safe for us and we will benefit greatly.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

I think when Buzar is already working many hearts will be happy because of this platform because many hearts will find their God's will through Buzar Wink Perhaps I am also, if at that time I am still single Cheesy
Yes, because one of the features of this platform is "Finding Boy friend and Girl friend" using the Buzar platform with good connections and services which is appropriate for our users.
Not only boyfriend or aomething there a lot of advantages here, like finding some of relatives that you will never met before.  Thia is what i want in this project.
I know! that's why I said "one of the features" please don't let me explain it to you one by one because I'm lazy for that matter. I know that this project has many features that's why it is great for me and I will support it until it success Cheesy
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.

Absolutely correct! Buzcoin project is creating a social media platform to make communication much easier between any person around the world and a marketplace for people who wants to buy & sell any products with fast and secured transactions because of the blockchain technology.
In addition, Buzar platform has good service unlike the current apps that we see some problems and I think when this platform already implemented it may replace other apps similar to this.
Yes and ofcourse an amazing features, more faster and more secured because it is decentralized and will use blockchain technology unlike other platforms out there that is not safe especially our data's on there has been sold out to the US government in exchange for a big amount of money.
Yes, many applications now are unsafe and too risky to use for those who are not aware of viruses and scams so it's good to have these kinds of platforms like BUZAR that safe for us and we will benefit greatly.
Buzar Platform is a peer to peer marketplace where we able to connect to our celebrity, friends and strangers. Looks like the platfrom will be the next big thing.
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Time will tell
All is well  Wink
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

I think when Buzar is already working many hearts will be happy because of this platform because many hearts will find their God's will through Buzar Wink Perhaps I am also, if at that time I am still single Cheesy
Yes, because one of the features of this platform is "Finding Boy friend and Girl friend" using the Buzar platform with good connections and services which is appropriate for our users.
And because of the beauty of the service that Buzar brings your conversation will be smooth and comfortable with your partners and it seems that you are together in one roof.

lol getting in one roof is way too advanced! just focused on being a good person and dont find other half. it will come when you are ready. i hope that buzars platform will be a tool for better relationships
You are very excited for responding to my quote so it looks like you did not quite understand what I wanted to say, you must first understand the whole thought before dropping your opinion. I mean, when you are using Buzar platform it seems you and the people on other telephone seems together in one roof or house because of the speed and good service it has.

Well, yes the platform is a communication application and its possible you'll get to meet other people as well.
There is definitely a great chance for people to find what they were looking for a very long time.
The goal is to reconnect wherever you are. To socialize.
Buzar provided you these functions and it will always depends on the user on what to do with that functions. Whether to communicate or use it for business purposes.
Exactly! Accurate observations Wink For me, It is also easier for people to adopt it because of the new technologies that appear people are aware of this type of platforms.
shandiem14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

And because of the beauty of the service that Buzar brings your conversation will be smooth and comfortable with your partners and it seems that you are together in one roof.

lol getting in one roof is way too advanced! just focused on being a good person and dont find other half. it will come when you are ready. i hope that buzars platform will be a tool for better relationships
You are very excited for responding to my quote so it looks like you did not quite understand what I wanted to say, you must first understand the whole thought before dropping your opinion. I mean, when you are using Buzar platform it seems you and the people on other telephone seems together in one roof or house because of the speed and good service it has.

Well, yes the platform is a communication application and its possible you'll get to meet other people as well.
There is definitely a great chance for people to find what they were looking for a very long time.
The goal is to reconnect wherever you are. To socialize.
Buzar provided you these functions and it will always depends on the user on what to do with that functions. Whether to communicate or use it for business purposes.
Exactly! Accurate observations Wink For me, It is also easier for people to adopt it because of the new technologies that appear people are aware of this type of platforms.
It's like open source facebook that you can interact with other people, thru social media you can do what you want buy and sell stuff online. But in Olga's platform it's Decentralized
shandiem14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Scotland intends to introduce blockchain in five steps

Scottish authorities have announced a plan to implement the transition to a distributed register of public authorities, as well as its implementation in all spheres of society.

In accordance with the developed strategy, five steps will be taken.

First, a working Commission is being convened, which will consist of representatives of business, officials, as well as experts in the field of new financial technologies.

Second, a database of ready-made examples of how to use blockchain is created.

Third, it establishes contact with countries whose authorities are actively implementing blockchain, in particular, with the Netherlands and Malta.

Fourth, through existing government programs and projects in Scotland, focused on new technologies, the introduction of blockchain will begin, which will be supported by resources from the budget.

Fifth, the working group will be further transformed into a Commission on the strategy of using blockchain to solve the strategic tasks of Scotland.

Scottish authorities are confident in the great potential of the blockchain!

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/432313570596212/?type=3&theater
That's how blockchain technology works, every country are developing there own blockchain to use it in every businesses and to secure all data information that can't be hack by anonymous hackers. I'm very optimistic about the technology that we have.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

They should! If its is part of their concept and features they must implement it. Whatever written in the whitepaper should be implemented.
all plan and procedure as follow according to the roadmap they implement one by one in order to the process of every function of the apps as you can see every week they have an new news and update.
they make this kind of platform so they shuold implement what inside of it. If does not this project will be watse and no investor will have interest on it
I agree on your sir. There will be no investors if this project is just a joke. The team won't raise funds to proceed with the ICO and they won't update here in the forum what's new and progress of the project.

GigTricks
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.

Thank you so much for your support!
your always welcome keep us update not only in the telegram also here,many investor is looking for forum which is the first all of us.
Yes, it is important too that the team update this forum because a lot of investors and supporters are always check in this forum and get information.
Good communication of the team to their supporters and investors will help each other understand what is happening in the project. Transparency is the key to have a good project.
Investing to Buzcoin is a good choice I think because of the services that they are offering in their Buzar platform. It is better that the team always update this forum so that we will know the progress of the ICO.
indeed although their telegram channel is a bit more updated and you can check it there for the progress of the buzar project  and it is a clearly good investment as you have said because more people would really love to hsve this kind of platform.
Buzar platform together with Buzcoin will give us convenience in terms of using applications that we used everyday. But it is important that the team communicate with their participants so that we will know the progress of the ICO.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

The website www.icomarks.com evaluated the project BUZCOIN!

✅ At the moment we have a rating on the site-8.7 points out of 10!

And we are happy to share this great news with you!

♨️ The obtained 8.7 points are the assessment of experts who have carefully studied and analyzed our project!

See the ranking at: https://www.icomarks.com/search?q=buzcoin

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/440542993106603/?type=3&theater
Great! It seems they've studied well about BUZAR and I believe that they have basis to provide such high ratings. it's another good achievement for the BUZAR Platform.
Definitely you're right. Buzcoin and Buzar platform already recognized by people or group that gave a high ratings for this project. Another proof that the ICO is legit and can be trusted.
Right, but for me I know from the start that this project is Legit because I believe that the 32 years old famous celebrity will not put her name in shame. Olga Buzova is a trusted and respected person in Russia and her goal is to help us and not to cheat us.

you have a good point. if this project fail, olgal's career will be affected too! risking her career is not a good idea unless you are sure that you will hit the target you have set. make sense
Right, in her age we can see that she love her career to much and she is very dedicated in everything especially with a project or idea that come ups in her mind that can help people from its benefits and her staff.

This is definitely great news. Hopefully, we see another increase of Buzcoin's rating. This will bring a positive feedback in the crypto industrt and in return could be the important factor to succeed.
I hope it too. Buzar platform and Buzcoin need more investors so that the ICO will become successful. With this kind of ratings, this will help the team to be recognize by many people and attract more investors.

GigTricks
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

Yes that is right because Buzcoin team wants to make sure their Buzar platform will be one of amazing platforms in the whole wide worlf and in order to do that they had to make sure that their projects will be far beyond expected which all of the people who are waiting for it will be amaze in the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: