Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

interesting idea. but will the team be able to implement it?

please read the whitepaper @ buzcoin.io everything you want to know is there. yes the idea is indeed new to the masses that is why we are positive to promote this project!

If he is doubting the credibility of the team behind this project then I suggest you to make your own google search and start with their CEO which is a known celebrity in Russia, maybe this things can enlighten you.

yes olga buzova herself will not lose her own credibility creating a scam project. her name is credible in russia and she wont let her name be ruined by her new venture.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

The project came to an end. No news. The chat is not answered. Admins no longer react. We were deceived by all. BUZCOIN SCAM.
HUNTERS FOR BOUNTY - EXPEND. THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

interesting idea. but will the team be able to implement it?

please read the whitepaper @ buzcoin.io everything you want to know is there. yes the idea is indeed new to the masses that is why we are positive to promote this project!

If he is doubting the credibility of the team behind this project then I suggest you to make your own google search and start with their CEO which is a known celebrity in Russia, maybe this things can enlighten you.

yes olga buzova herself will not lose her own credibility creating a scam project. her name is credible in russia and she wont let her name be ruined by her new venture.

Olga does not associate herself with this project and, whenever possible, disowns it. She does not even advertise it. It's a scam!
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

The project came to an end. No news. The chat is not answered. Admins no longer react. We were deceived by all. BUZCOIN SCAM.
No, Buzcoin ICO is still on going Cheesy
Buzcoin team is still posting updates and news. 
And, Buzcoin is not a scam so we are not deceived.
So where your baseless thoughts came from???

Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

Groundless? There is no soil in your head. They say one instagram and says all sorts of unrelated nonsense. GitHub these guys saw? It's empty! Developers in the team saw? They are not here! Chat with them is silent. They do not answer the Russian-language BTT branch! Here they do not answer!
For six months, this project has not given you anything but stupid promises! In the chat, administrators are no longer responding! Not enough for you? I can give you 1000 reasons why this project is a scam!
Do not you wonder why Olga does not advertise her project? She does not care! She's a advertising. Advertising that does not want to associate itself with this project! If you do not see the truth, you're a fool.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

Why BUZCOIN and Olga Buzova are the most hot topics for discussion?

If you read the press , you will definitely find a lot of boring news.

Why? Because the real passion is boiling in social networks, where the top topic for discussion is Olga Buzova and her projects.

Now almost all people know about Olga Buzova, which means that her project BUZAR and cryptocurrency BUZCOIN — also on hearing.

People talk about the project — and if earlier burning topics were discussed in the kitchens, now the messengers are full of discussions about what awaits us all together with the planned launch of BUZAR platform.

This project is a landmark event for Russia, as it will allow to achieve a significant improvement in the quality of communication between people.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/418037752023794/?type=3&theater

Very well said, Buzcoin has really got a very big potential and I think that in the future online sellers/buyers will surely use the Buzar marketplace because they knew that any transaction will be much faster and secured in the platform.

unlike any other  online stores like amazon and alibaba, buzar is backed by cryptocurrencies meaning there is more option on buy and sell with a more liquid form of transaction!

Perhaps Buzar marketplace will be one of the market leaders in the near future because cryptocurrencies are now being accepted everywhere as a mode of payment. Buzcoin is a worth of investment and I didn't regret participating in their token sale.
i agree with that and i am looking forward to that im sure it will possible to happen since the whole team of buzar is really.making an great effort developing and refining every details to provide a buzar a spectacular platform to offer to the people

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

https://scontent.fmnl17-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37940930_418037765357126_188698456141856768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ec1004abc3804db61bd82c52a67d2677&oe=5C18A58E

Why? Because the real passion is boiling in social networks, where the top topic for discussion is Olga Buzova and her projects.

Now almost all people know about Olga Buzova, which means that her project BUZAR and cryptocurrency BUZCOIN — also on hearing.

People talk about the project — and if earlier burning topics were discussed in the kitchens, now the messengers are full of discussions about what awaits us all together with the planned launch of BUZAR platform.

This project is a landmark event for Russia, as it will allow to achieve a significant improvement in the quality of communication between people.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/418037752023794/?type=3&theater

Very well said, Buzcoin has really got a very big potential and I think that in the future online sellers/buyers will surely use the Buzar marketplace because they knew that any transaction will be much faster and secured in the platform.

unlike any other  online stores like amazon and alibaba, buzar is backed by cryptocurrencies meaning there is more option on buy and sell with a more liquid form of transaction!

Perhaps Buzar marketplace will be one of the market leaders in the near future because cryptocurrencies are now being accepted everywhere as a mode of payment. Buzcoin is a worth of investment and I didn't regret participating in their token sale.
i agree with that and i am looking forward to that im sure it will possible to happen since the whole team of buzar is really.making an great effort developing and refining every details to provide a buzar a spectacular platform to offer to the people

"facepalm"

it SCAM. Wake up!
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

that guy is speculating nonsense and spreading fud the buzcoin is still in the second phase of the sale thus the team are doing their best to make this prpject successful

GigTricks
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

"facepalm"

it SCAM. Wake up!
howncan you be so sure? Don't spread fud in here ifnyou have any question with regards the project you can directly ask  the admin of the team to help to enlighten you and im pretty sure once it was successful you'll gonna be eaten your words

GigTricks
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

that guy is speculating nonsense and spreading fud the buzcoin is still in the second phase of the sale thus the team are doing their best to make this prpject successful

Wake up! Which FUD? Did this project show you anything from the promised? The team introduced to you ?? They have less than 200K fees! It's you who are raving about here! BUZCOIN SCAM. They do not have any agreements with stock exchanges, nor a line in GitHub! They reject questions about sales results! And this is the middle of the last stage of sales!
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

youbare really spreading fake information in here the admin of buzcoin are active and currently on the chat seems like you were so jealous about the project that it makes you feels insecure try to reach the admin fight i hope they can aswer all your question with regards the project

GigTricks
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

https://scontent.fmnl17-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37940930_418037765357126_188698456141856768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ec1004abc3804db61bd82c52a67d2677&oe=5C18A58E

"facepalm"

it SCAM. Wake up!
howncan you be so sure? Don't spread fud in here ifnyou have any question with regards the project you can directly ask  the admin of the team to help to enlighten you and im pretty sure once it was successful you'll gonna be eaten your words

I do not need to be enlightened! I know a lot about this project! I know all their social networks and white paper and road map and site! You are deceived! No success will be! You have not been shown any news relevant to the development of the promised marketplace! Did not provide developers! The team does not participate in the blockchain events! And he answers all the questions: "Be patient." You will be rich!
It's a scam!
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

youbare really spreading fake information in here the admin of buzcoin are active and currently on the chat seems like you were so jealous about the project that it makes you feels insecure try to reach the admin fight i hope they can aswer all your question with regards the project

You're a fool. Admit the truth. You spread the nonsense, because of which other people will lose their money and lose faith in crypto-currencies. Administrator will not answer me anything. Because he can not. He does not have a single answer to all the above questions!
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

This project - real scam. Peoples - wake up. Idiots
Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

You're a fool. Admit the truth. You spread the nonsense, because of which other people will lose their money and lose faith in crypto-currencies. Administrator will not answer me anything. Because he can not. He does not have a single answer to all the above questions!

This project is a big fraud. I agree with you bro! They do not give convincing answers to questions. They do not create anything. They only ask for money.
Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

This project - real scam. Peoples - wake up. Idiots

You are right, bro
Black Book Crypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

LOL))))) Are you that idiots? This is a fraud!
Go ask questions in their chat rooms. Demand detailed answers. They will indefinitely ask you to wait and believe! But there is no time to wait and nothing. The project failed and even Olga herself does not want to have anything to do with him. If you still do not get it - you should not invest in crypto-currencies. In the stupid.
Black Book Crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

Cheesy you stupid man. I feel sorry for you
Black Book Crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

NO MONEY - NO SUCCESS - NO MEANING
BUZCOIN IS A SCAM. BE CAREFUL
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

This project is a big fraud. I agree with you bro! They do not give convincing answers to questions. They do not create anything. They only ask for money.

Yes! Allright!SCAM
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: