Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

Crypto currency is a great rescue from the economic crisis. When this happens, alternative currencies will grow in price very much. And it will happen, believe me. So you should buy Buzcoin tokens =)
It seems to me that the developers have not done enough work, so I still do not have the desire to buy these coins. We still need to wait
Maybe you need more information and details about Buzcoin. I can't blame you if that is your opinion about this ICO, it is better that you find something that will convince you to invest with Buzcoin.
That's for sure! I expect a big increase in the exchange price of the token. I think this will be the most profitable investment this summer =)

I am sure we Will see buzcoin price surge when it hit exchange. And Will up more when the roadmap accomplish
Well, I hope that you're right sir. All supporters and participants of this ICO are hoping for the success of Buzcoin because we all can benefit with their success and be able to enjoy the services that they are offering.
I believe that all the supporters of Olga Buzova will help this ICO to be successful and be launch in the market because there are lots of people who believe in the advantage of having Buzar platform and Buzcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Crypto currency is a great rescue from the economic crisis. When this happens, alternative currencies will grow in price very much. And it will happen, believe me. So you should buy Buzcoin tokens =)
It seems to me that the developers have not done enough work, so I still do not have the desire to buy these coins. We still need to wait
Maybe you need more information and details about Buzcoin. I can't blame you if that is your opinion about this ICO, it is better that you find something that will convince you to invest with Buzcoin.
That's for sure! I expect a big increase in the exchange price of the token. I think this will be the most profitable investment this summer =)

I am sure we Will see buzcoin price surge when it hit exchange. And Will up more when the roadmap accomplish
Well, I hope that you're right sir. All supporters and participants of this ICO are hoping for the success of Buzcoin because we all can benefit with their success and be able to enjoy the services that they are offering.
I believe that all the supporters of Olga Buzova will help this ICO to be successful and be launch in the market because there are lots of people who believe in the advantage of having Buzar platform and Buzcoin.
Maybe for now, all we can do is to continued our support with this ICO and find ways on how to spread information about this project so that people may encourage to invest and participate too for the success of Buzar platform and increase the sale of the token.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

BUZCOIN: how Russian cryptocurrency will build bridges between Russia and the United States

✔️The project of Olga Buzova and her team of professionals is focused on the fact that Russia will speak the language of modern technologies.

✔️The wide spread of BUZCOIN tokens as well as the development of the Russian platform BUZAR will allow Russia to find a common language not only in the global crypto community, but also to become an important participant in the global interstate dialogue about the future of the world economy within the frameworks of the emergence of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

✔️This topic is becoming mandatory in the program of discussion of the G20 heads of state, and the development of the project by Olga Buzova opens the possibility for building bridges between Russia and the United States.

✔️Both countries have repeatedly proved in the past that they are ready to cooperate in the field of high technologies, and this will continue in the future.

https://buzcoin.io

This is really good bridging the gap between these 2 countries and for sure once that happen Buzcoin will be very huge for sure and not only that because it will have a big impact in the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Goodluck to all of us.

Buzcoin don't have country boundary. With buzcoin, American can buy Russian stuff freely. Without financial system' restriction
This is a good news to all people around the world because some of the ICO has a limitations of people who can participate and invest too. This is a big advantage for this project. No boundaries and limitations.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

The project team is very strong, I think they will easily cope with the tasks set. This project will be on top
I hope that people from the team will introduce also here in the forum because I always saw the name of Olga Buzova and not all the people who created the platform. I think, it is better if they have a fair introduction to all because Buzar platform and Buzcoin is not about Olga Buzova but a platform that is created by many skilled and professionals people.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Lalaspace143

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

The project team is very strong, I think they will easily cope with the tasks set. This project will be on top
I hope that people from the team will introduce also here in the forum because I always saw the name of Olga Buzova and not all the people who created the platform. I think, it is better if they have a fair introduction to all because Buzar platform and Buzcoin is not about Olga Buzova but a platform that is created by many skilled and professionals people.
Maybe the reason behind this is that Olga Buzova is the most popular among the creator of Buzar platform and Buzcoin that's why she always mention in any article or news about this ICO.

GigTricks
www.gigtricks.io
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

Maybe the reason behind this is that Olga Buzova is the most popular among the creator of Buzar platform and Buzcoin that's why she always mention in any article or news about this ICO.
But it is unfair that Olga Buzova gets all the credits about the ICO. The team should create an article about all the creator of the platform and also their credentials. I know that it is written in their white paper but I think it is helpful if they will have a summary of all people of the team.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Lalaspace143

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

But it is unfair that Olga Buzova gets all the credits about the ICO. The team should create an article about all the creator of the platform and also their credentials. I know that it is written in their white paper but I think it is helpful if they will have a summary of all people of the team.
I get your point sir. Since Olga Buzova is the front liner of this ICO that's why she is always mention or out in any news. She is the representative of all the team.

GigTricks
www.gigtricks.io
Lalaspace143

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

We can't imagine our life without gadgets!

Every day we use gadgets and computers to do dozens of things: work, communicate with friends, share photos, order a taxi, buy goods.

The difficulty is that now each task requires a separate application or messenger, which is inconvenient.

Today, these problems are solved with the help of blockchain technologies.

♨️ In Russia, BUZAR blockchain platform is being created, at the origins of which is the famous Olga Buzova – the most popular star in the Russian show business, who gathered a powerful team of engineers and they proved the professionalism by launching successful blockchain projects.

💢 BUZAR team creates an ecosystem where any user can find like-minded people, friends, communication and even business partners.

💙 BUZAR is positioned by developers as a project that combines a universal marketplace and communication p2p-platform.

Yes that is right gadgets and computers is part of our day to day lives in order to make our lives more easier especially to our work and to communicate with our love ones and for sure Buzar platform will gonna be very big part of it because of their amazing services and one of a kind super marketplace platform which more faster and secured than any others.
With the help of computers and gadgets, people can communicate to their love ones, friends, relatives and even in business purposes it is very helpful. People will understand and be able to have connections to other people even they are in different places.

GigTricks
www.gigtricks.io
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

We can't imagine our life without gadgets!

Every day we use gadgets and computers to do dozens of things: work, communicate with friends, share photos, order a taxi, buy goods.

The difficulty is that now each task requires a separate application or messenger, which is inconvenient.

Today, these problems are solved with the help of blockchain technologies.

♨️ In Russia, BUZAR blockchain platform is being created, at the origins of which is the famous Olga Buzova – the most popular star in the Russian show business, who gathered a powerful team of engineers and they proved the professionalism by launching successful blockchain projects.

💢 BUZAR team creates an ecosystem where any user can find like-minded people, friends, communication and even business partners.

💙 BUZAR is positioned by developers as a project that combines a universal marketplace and communication p2p-platform.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/12/0009.md.jpg
Yes that is right gadgets and computers is part of our day to day lives in order to make our lives more easier especially to our work and to communicate with our love ones and for sure Buzar platform will gonna be very big part of it because of their amazing services and one of a kind super marketplace platform which more faster and secured than any others.
With the help of computers and gadgets, people can communicate to their love ones, friends, relatives and even in business purposes it is very helpful. People will understand and be able to have connections to other people even they are in different places.

Thank you so much!
buzcoin

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

BUZAR - is a bazaar

The first mention of bazaars and markets date back to 3000 BC. Moreover, only the official history of some bazaars has several centuries.

According to traders and their regular customers – a real bazaar has a special flavor, which is deprived of fashionable shopping centers and advertised boutiques.

However, in recent years, online trading is gaining popularity where it is not necesary to talk about any identity at all.

On the initiative of Olga Buzova was created BUZAR-blockchain platform that will connect the most modern technologies and traditions of bazaars.

The marketplace service allows any participant to put up for sale products, to arrange auctions and, of course, to communicate.

A special attraction of the platform adds smart-contracts that guarantee the integrity of transactions.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/19/10.md.jpg
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

Mass media discuss BUZCOIN

The Metro newspaper wrote that Olga Buzova creates her own cryptocurrency.

Indeed, the singer and media person Olga Buzova decided to use the potential of self-confidence and interest of millions in order to help move on the path of digitalization.

The fact that her project is discussed in various editions is just the beginning.

After the start of the ICO-project will reach the international level!

Interesting fact: in 2013, for the first time the Wall Street Journal made a publication about Bitcoin and four years later its price increased more than 60 times!

But, life does not stand still and appeared BUZCOIN which has a huge potential.

It will be effectively developing together with the advanced technology platform BUZAR.

Yes that is right and very good news to all of us because right now blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are slowly being discovered all of the world and for sure those people who pay attention to these technologies really knows how big potential it will grow in the near future because right now technologies here in our world are rapidly changing and Buzcoin is gonna be big part of it.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

Any update regarding the token sale of Buzcoin? I know that there are lot's of updates and news from their telegram channel but it is more on Olga Buzova, her life and achievements. I hope that Buzcoin will release an update regarding the progress of the ICO.
Ya I’m also waiting for updates, project improvement and activities but they are not bringing any. I also wish to see that are doing something for the improvement of the project and a little update on their ICO. You know people also want to invest so they would love to hear about the progress of the project and their ICO

Now the team is busy developing the messenger and preparing for the main stage of sales. More information in the project road map
Yes that for sure Buzcoin team are really giving their best effprt just to make sure the project will have an amazing output which will get attention of other people who are not really into crypto world. Once they see Buzar platform how it works, all of the features on it and how smooth to use and safe than any platform for sure they will start to support Buzcoin.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

Olga Buzova's frankness- BUZCOIN advantage

Some media write that Olga Buzova is too openly flaunting her life.

And some people do not like it — however, it is enought to look at the page of the singer in Instagram to see that every recognition of Olga Buzova that there is her life in fact, causes a lot of approval and thousands of likes.

Such frankness is a huge advantage of BUZCOIN, which is developed by Olga Buzova.

The fact is that according to the principles of International financial reporting standards, the most important thing in any self — respecting investment project is the principle of maximum openness of information.

Olga has nothing to hide, she does everything so that everyone appreciate her openness.

This spirit of freedom accompanies BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform.

Well for me I am so glad that Olga Buzova share her own ideas to all of us and create her own cryptocurrency which is Buzcoin and will create a one of a kind platform which is Buzar the first super marketplace in the world which will provide a much easier life to all of us and Buzcoin team will provide an amazing services to all of us in the near future.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

BUZCOIN and the economy

What will happen to the Russian economy, and how will the appearance of the tokens BUZCOIN affect it?

Recently Bank of America announced that the world may repeat a strong crisis like the one in 1997-1998. There are always plenty of alarming forecasts, but they often underestimate one thing: new technologies.

It is difficult to imagine what the world would be like now if steam engine or electricity, for example, had not been invented. Also, cryptocurrencies are the innovation that changes our lives right now.

According to Citi group, the share of Bitcoin in the Russian economy is not less than 5%.

Obviously, along with the advent of the token BUZCOIN and platform BUZAR within the project of Olga Buzova — the share of BUZCOIN, which is challenging Bitcoin, will be higher.

But this is not all: it is important that the growth that is launched through BUZCOIN, is fundamentally new , it is not associated with the export of raw materials, and is tied to the most advanced technologies of the modern world.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985.1073741828.366805253813711/401968286964074/?type=3&theater
Most of the Cryptotraders are in price prediction with the growth of Cryptocurrency and adopting the technology of bitcoin. Obviously we are along way from it's current price. Imagine if all people use cryptocurrency and Buzcoin will be a billion market? how does it feel to be one of the pioneer of this exciting project?
Yes you are right it is really exciting especially an ICO with an amazing Team like this for sure all of their projects will be successful maybe 2 or 3 years Buzcoin will be a billion market especially right now a lot of people are slowly adopting cryptocurrency which is really good news to all of us.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

TO residents of US, Singapore, South Korea:
Some regulatory issues made all resident of the above mentioned countries are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the BUZ Token Sale.
well no BUZ for them .
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

BUZCOIN: how Russian cryptocurrency will build bridges between Russia and the United States

✔️The project of Olga Buzova and her team of professionals is focused on the fact that Russia will speak the language of modern technologies.

✔️The wide spread of BUZCOIN tokens as well as the development of the Russian platform BUZAR will allow Russia to find a common language not only in the global crypto community, but also to become an important participant in the global interstate dialogue about the future of the world economy within the frameworks of the emergence of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

✔️This topic is becoming mandatory in the program of discussion of the G20 heads of state, and the development of the project by Olga Buzova opens the possibility for building bridges between Russia and the United States.

✔️Both countries have repeatedly proved in the past that they are ready to cooperate in the field of high technologies, and this will continue in the future.

This is really good bridging the gap between these 2 countries and for sure once that happen Buzcoin will be very huge for sure and not only that because it will have a big impact in the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Goodluck to all of us.

Buzcoin don't have country boundary. With buzcoin, American can buy Russian stuff freely. Without financial system' restriction
This is a good news to all people around the world because some of the ICO has a limitations of people who can participate and invest too. This is a big advantage for this project. No boundaries and limitations.
Buzcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is unregulated and decentralized, so there will be no geographical boundaries for it and as for Buzar, Buzar will also be world-wide if Im not mistaken. So, Buzcoin will not only connect Russia to the US but also to the whole world.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

Bermuda will take clear law on ICO

As usual, some world news!

Speaking in the lower house of Bermuda's Parliament, Prime Minister and at the same time Finance Minister David Burt introduced the new ICO rules.

The new regulation specifies what the minimum information you need to disclose at the initial offering of cryptocurrency.

Burt said that the teams that prepare the ICO in Bermuda will have to provide detailed information about all those who prepare this procedure.

It is necessary to have a description of the project (usually such a document is "White paper").

The minimum requirements for such description are set: White Paper should have a product dossier, calculations related to the potential market coverage, a description of the financing scheme for all ICO stages, the amount of funds that are planned to be attracted, as well as technical aspects related to the software that will be used when launching the platform for new crypto-coins, including a description of the features of a particular blockchain.

The Prime Minister stressed that the new legislation should become the most transparent in the world and eliminate any ambiguity in the regulation of this procedure.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/19/123fb75e870b9d6099.md.jpg
buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

BUZAR - the perfect marketplace

The excitement around bitcoin and altcoins has caused people's interest in decentralized databases.

There are many celebrities among the supporters of blockchain platforms, but perhaps the most famous of them is Olga Buzova, a megastar of Russian show business.

Olga's interests lie in different spheres, she is well-oriented in the realities of modern life and understands the importance and problems of the online environment.

The basis of her ideas – the creation of a blockchain platform that combines features of communications services and the marketplace BUZAR.

Business experience, and Olga successfully manages her own business, and intuition allowed her to gather a team of specialists whose knowledge is confirmed by participation in successful blockchain projects.

Experience allows developers to implement Olga's idea and create almost perfect marketplace.

Participants of the platform will be able to create auctions, shops, look for work, buy any goods up to real estate.

In fact, it creates a universal service that will satisfy any user requests from communication to buying your own home.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/20/13eac26dc8b94cd997.md.jpg
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

I believe in this project and I think that Olga's project will greatly affect the blockchain industry in Russia. This platform is very promising and will be popular =)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

The whole project team with Olga as the lead, we can say it has a great potential on giving a great product in which Marketplace and communication P2P-Platform that can provide everything you are looking for from Social media, messenger, Video streaming, Event,music streaming to another side of marketplace, target to be tested by 1Q of 2019 next year.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: