Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

Its impressive how Buzar integrates multiple applications capable of handling not only communication even marketplace as well. It has wonderful features from purchasing and selling items,  and other services including job services even real estate.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

Why is she trying to get in every profitable industry? Is this so called singer competent in crypto currency, blockchain? I don't think so. I would have never invested in this ICO. There are lots of trustworthy projects.

I guess you are right but not completely.

Why does she have to be competent in crypto currency? Do you really think that all the founders of crypto projects run their projects themselves?
There are usually devs and managers teams for handling and running such projects.
And she is just advertising it with the best thing she has (I mean her popularity).
Why os she trying to get in every profitable industry? Is this so called singer competent in cyrpto currency, blockhain?- Why do you say so? Does she has no right to create a project like this? Another thing, you are not obliged to invest in this project its your choice not them.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

Why is she trying to get in every profitable industry? Is this so called singer competent in crypto currency, blockchain? I don't think so. I would have never invested in this ICO. There are lots of trustworthy projects.

Why does she have to be competent in crypto currency? Do you really think that all the founders of crypto projects run their projects themselves?
There are usually devs and managers teams for handling and running such projects.
And she is just advertising it with the best thing she has (I mean her popularity).
I think Olga Buzova want to prove that even she is an actress she have the capabilities to create and run an ICO. She want to introduce women empowerment in cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:21:07 AM

I think Olga Buzova want to prove that even she is an actress she have the capabilities to create and run an ICO. She want to introduce women empowerment in cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

Your reason because she is an a celebrity is not competent or able to handle a ICO platform actually every one can as long you have ability to run an ICO and good team member like Olga Buzuva she has a team who help her to run this project
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

Even the  Buzar has some historical meaning to it, but  Im thinking why a Persian History? I am not familiar with it.
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

Thank you so much for your support!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

https://buzcoin.io

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/26/7-ANGL.md.jpg
Tolka4eva

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Your reason because she is an a celebrity is not competent or able to handle a ICO platform actually every one can as long you have ability to run an ICO and good team member like Olga Buzuva she has a team who help her to run this project
Let's wait for the ICO launch and see how much their idea is in demand. The project was very well advertised, I even heard about this project on the radio. There is a whole team working, and Buzova just the face of the project for recognition.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

Olga helps people understand what a blockchain is and why it is needed. And she also leads the girls in the crypto industry. Well, is not it lovely? =))))
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

Let's wait for the ICO launch and see how much their idea is in demand. The project was very well advertised, I even heard about this project on the radio. There is a whole team working, and Buzova just the face of the project for recognition.
Olga Buzova help the marketing team a lot. She even present always in any conference related to cryptocurrency and blockchain. She even opened a restaurant and give away some Buzcoin. So it is unfair for her if we judge her and the ICO immediately.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

Olga Buzova help the marketing team a lot. She even present always in any conference related to cryptocurrency and blockchain. She even opened a restaurant and give away some Buzcoin. So it is unfair for her if we judge her and the ICO immediately.
dont be judge just because she is celebrity?guys you just need to read more about her before us she already one of the manager from different ico before even she is a celebrity she have more experience about bitcoin she know how to handle this.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

dont be judge just because she is celebrity?guys you just need to read more about her before us she already one of the manager from different ico before even she is a celebrity she have more experience about bitcoin she knows how to handle this.
yap that's correct she build this platform just to help to all user of crypto not only for her self she wants to spread to all over the world what is crypto and what can do for all of us.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
LetraUzzzD

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

Russian slut decided to earn on the block chain. But it seems it was not a lot of nerds?)))
odin_toolSss

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

Russian slut decided to earn on the block chain. But it seems it was not a lot of nerds?)))

I agree. But she has the money to pay a bountyguru for placing the company bounty. Therefore, a crowd of bounty hunters, deceived by the way, create the appearance of interest.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

💙 Olga Buzova launches the project BUZAR.

We all know that Olga Buzova works a lot and each her day is loaded.

Such perseverance, concentration, commitment-these are the traits of the founder of BUZAR, which give a large margin of safety to the project.

All this features find a hot response among fans, and for the project itself the love of millions of people is an invaluable base.

https://buzcoin.io

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/26/48a54a3af79a58b99.md.jpg
lostocean

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

Olga Buzova launches the project BUZAR.

Such perseverance, concentration, commitment-these are the traits of the founder of BUZAR, which give a large margin of safety to the project.

All this features find a hot response among fans, and for the project itself the love of millions of people is an invaluable base.

visit this website https://buzcoin.io if you want to see more update.
meltoooot

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Olga Buzova launches the project BUZAR.

visit this website https://buzcoin.io if you want to see more update.
as of now buzcoin or buzar is the very unique platform I ever heard and read have a own marketplace for  finding a someone partner old friend or some business can help more people to find a memory from the past and meet for a new one,very interesting project Olga broad-minded to simultaneous in a modern technology.

Justenjoy1903

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Those great ads and updates were great! Hope to spread that in social sites and let this opportunity be known to others. Its unique feature of having one app for all your daily based necessity make this one of revolutionizing point of how we use our technology.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Im greatful to participate in the project like this the platform has a big potential to be one of the successful project because its very reliable and useful application for everybody now a days
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

BUZCOIN is a project targeted for success

Many critics of Olga Buzova are trying to unravel the phenomenon of her "sudden" popularity, while hardly believe in this statement: only in fairy tales you can get everything at once. Each undertaking of Olga Buzova is not an accident, and the work, hard work day after day — this is quite true about the sale of BUZCOIN, as well as about preparatory activities for the launch of the platform BUZAR. The talent of Olga Buzova attracts people who are focused on creation. BUZCOIN — is cryptocurrency that will appeal to all who will begin to use it. The details quite soon....

Well this is really good news to all of us. But I am very sad for all the people who had been negative on this ICO because they had miss the opportunity to earn a lot here especially right now we really saw how amazing this ICO was and Buzcoin will be very huge in the future for sure because of the everyone here especially their team. Goodluck to all of us.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: