Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

Buzcoin. ICO SOON will witness what will happen goodluck to us.

visit buzcoin.io
Thats great Buzcoin ICO will start on august 1 everyone are waiting and excited with that good news mostly the participants of this project. credit to the team who work with it good luck to the team
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

ICO will start soon, this is going to be the first step of making a great platform that  will serve a beneficial technology and new opportunity for us  as well as the fact that every day, more and more people are being informed and got into crypto currency and the blockchain technology.

And for some Collection update, so far amount is hitting $215 484 = collected all from ETH,BTC,DASH,LTC,XRP,CARDS/FIAT, currently with a real coin value of $ .08-.10.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

G20: cryptocurrency technologies are a big plus for the economy

The summit of the G20 heads of financial departments and Central banks held from 21 to 22 July and it showed a change of mood in relation to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

According to the results, it was announced that "the technologies that are behind modern cryptocoins bear positive moments for the economies of the G20 member countries."

In addition, it was stated at the summit that cryptocurrencies in their current form do not create any threats to the global financial system.

https://buzcoin.io

Great! that was a very good news, getting a positive outlook from the G20 heads of financial departments and Central banks is remarkable. Yeah, in my own view Cryptocurrency will never be a threat to the global financial system but will further help with the existing system in the current era. I feel BUZCOIN is able to work properly with the trend and positive look for bitcoin. 
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

The summit of the G20 heads of financial departments and Central banks held from 21 to 22 July and it showed a change of mood in relation to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

According to the results, it was announced that "the technologies that are behind modern cryptocoins bear positive moments for the economies of the G20 member countries."

In addition, it was stated at the summit that cryptocurrencies in their current form do not create any threats to the global financial system.

there any agreement of G20 to buzcoin?or their just advise only to not create risky platform using crypto currency?what are those country belong to G20?
Probably Sir, because OLGA BUZOVA lives in Russia, and Russia is a member of G20. No Sir, it was stated at the summit that cryptocurrencies in their current form do not create any threats to the global financial system. It means Cryptocurrency has not been a threats/barrier to our global financial system and it was a positive result Grin

G20 2018

*Argentina
*Australia
*Brazil
*Canada
*China
*France
*Germany
*India
*Indonesia
*Italy
*Japan
*Mexico
*Russia
*Saudi Arabia
*South Africa
*South Korea
*Turkey
*United Kingdom
*United States
*European Union
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

This ICO does not impossible to succeed and I'm very excited for the outcome of this project, we'll see how far Olga has worked and how much support we can get from other investors. I believe and trust that we will not fail, first, because it's very easy for this type of project and founder to succeed.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

This ICO does not impossible to succeed and I'm very excited for the outcome of this project, we'll see how far Olga has worked and how much support we can get from other investors. I believe and trust that we will not fail, first, because it's very easy for this type of project and founder to succeed.
This type of opportunities should not be missed because when you grab this kind of opportunity it can bring you some convenience someday. If you think well, The developer of this project does not seem to find it difficult to promote BUZCOIN because of its founder known and respected person in Russia and countries that know her.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

Great! that was a very good news, getting a positive outlook from the G20 heads of financial departments and Central banks is remarkable. Yeah, in my own view Cryptocurrency will never be a threat to the global financial system but will further help with the existing system in the current era. I feel BUZCOIN is able to work properly with the trend and positive look for bitcoin. 
Hey, it will have a big impact on Crytocurrencies and bring positive views to people who do not yet know or trust Crypto. We are more likely to work when we have this situation. It's fun because even these updates are delivered by BUZCOIN's to us that's not part of their job. Perhaps, BUZCOIN is coming soon to become part of Cryptocurrency.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

Blockchain has a great future

Gary Gensler, who headed the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission from 2009 to 2014, said that blockchain has brilliant prospects as this technology allows to reduce costs and risks as well as to give stability to those who use it.

The former high-ranking official is an active supporter of new financial technologies.

Gensler is one of the participants of the" digital cryptocurrency Initiative", a program developed on the basis of the Massachusetts Institute of technology and which is aimed at spreading information about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Gensler gives lectures on these topics to students and also acts as an informal consultant to American regulators on the development of legislative initiatives in relation to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

I admire him for his cause. It reaaly is a must to educate the present generation about cryptocurrency since it will be the next big thing in just a little while and still, a lot do not know or have not been informed about the existence of cryptocurrency. It is time to be free financially and not be bound by centralized assets anymore.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

~snip

as celebrities like olga are rushing to cryptocurrencies, some of the US celebrities are also joining the bandwagon like jason derulo on GCOx, dj khaled on centra, and even khardasians are posting on twitter anout crypto. the move of olga buzova is in perfect timing.

Dj khaled on Centra? this is the first time I've heard of it and as far as I remember Centra team members was arrested due to accusation of being fraud that's why some crypto enthusiast hated celebrities joining this space so I hope Olga will change the view of these people and prove that celebrities will be a big help to promote cryptocurrency across the globe.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

ICO will start soon, this is going to be the first step of making a great platform that  will serve a beneficial technology and new opportunity for us  as well as the fact that every day, more and more people are being informed and got into crypto currency and the blockchain technology.

And for some Collection update, so far amount is hitting $215 484 = collected all from ETH,BTC,DASH,LTC,XRP,CARDS/FIAT, currently with a real coin value of $ .08-.10.

The countdown on the website has stopped but I think the ICO is not officially open yet because the last post from the team says "BUZCOIN ICO SOON" so I wonder if they had some issue before the start of token sale.

Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives, an excellent team and high-level marketing. Messenger and a marketplace would be really useful in the near future especially through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
RareFortune

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

The countdown on the website has stopped but I think the ICO is not officially open yet because the last post from the team says "BUZCOIN ICO SOON" so I wonder if they had some issue before the start of token sale.

Maybe your guess is correct because I don't see official announcement from the team or in the telegram channel that the token sale is open. I hope they don't delay the token sale too much because some potential investors are eager to purchase Buzcoin.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives, an excellent team and high-level marketing. Messenger and a marketplace would be really useful in the near future especially through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

What you said is correct and don't forget the Buzcoin superstar Olga Buzova who made a lot of noise in Russia after announcing on her press conference the release of her own crypto money which is Buzcoin. she promote and support the blockchain technology and hoping that her followers will do the same.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

Maybe your guess is correct because I don't see official announcement from the team or in the telegram channel that the token sale is open. I hope they don't delay the token sale too much because some potential investors are eager to purchase Buzcoin.

Just checked recently and you are right, countdown timer stops, The devs might having some delays on the token sale, they must have something to announce.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

Just checked recently and you are right, countdown timer stops, The devs might having some delays on the token sale, they must have something to announce.
Now we will have to witness what will happen or what the result will released.  With this kind of ico i know that they will earn good result for me. Now we have to focus to participate in buzcion.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:04:32 AM

there any agreement of G20 to buzcoin?or their just advise only to not create risky platform using crypto currency?what are those country belong to G20?
Probably Sir, because OLGA BUZOVA lives in Russia, and Russia is a member of G20. No Sir, it was stated at the summit that cryptocurrencies in their current form do not create any threats to the global financial system. It means Cryptocurrency has not been a threats/barrier to our global financial system and it was a positive result Grin

G20 2018

*Argentina
*Australia
*Brazil
*Canada
*China
*France
*Germany
*India
*Indonesia
*Italy
*Japan
*Mexico
*Russia
*Saudi Arabia
*South Africa
*South Korea
*Turkey
*United Kingdom
*United States
*European Union

thanks for the info G20 group of big country in this world of crypto all of that have big contribute in block chain most of all their technology is advance about crypto and more expert advisor no doubt this will be successful project.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

Now we will have to witness what will happen or what the result will released.  With this kind of ico i know that they will earn good result for me. Now we have to focus to participate in buzcion.
im so excited for the release of buzcoin in the world of crypto the big help for marketing is now coming to the experience of everybody hoping their release soon even beta version.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
RareFortune

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

im so excited for the release of buzcoin in the world of crypto the big help for marketing is now coming to the experience of everybody hoping their release soon even beta version.

You can see on the image below that the ICO has started try to visit the token sale page of Buzcoin (https://sale.buzcoin.io/) the countdown has started. also it includes the duration of token sale so ICO will last until 20th of October or if the hardcap is reached.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

1 day and 10 hours left until the token sale is open, as far as I remember there is no softcap on this project so does it mean that whatever happen on the token sale the project will continue? also I would love to try your platform if by chance you release an MVP while having the token sale.
No Softcap? Oh, It means it was amazing project, and they are determined to pursue it anyway. As a matter of fact, any person will be encouraged  when they know that the people behind this project are very popular and wealthy. Yes, really exciting to see and experience BUZCOIN's masterpiece.
Thats sounds good anything happen to this project of buzcoin they still going to what they started thats the spirit i will continue my support on this project i think because of the determination this project will be successful good luck to the team
Yes me too will continue to give my best effort to support this ICO and also the team is very confident because once main stage sale is live it will be sold out for a few minutes only and I am really sure of that. Right now a lot of people waiting for Buzcoin team to launch their one of a kind platform which is BUZAR. Goodluck to all of us.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:24:14 AM

Get ready! Let's show our LOVE and SUPPORT for OLGA BUZOVA, for its unique project that will benefit us not only for social life but also in our daily life. By supporting this project, you can be sure that you will not regret it later but benefit from it.
I am really confident in this Buzcoin project to succeed in the future and with the huge help of popularity of Olga Buzovs this project will really earn more investor and large partnership its a big factor for this project since Buzova is famous and well known in the industry I really believe that this project Buzcoin will definitely success.
Yes, and on the other hand Olga Buzova planned project are very useful and we can trust this in private transactions that we will do someday in our businesses. Not only does it focus on social matters but we can also become its business partner.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: