Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress?  (Read 2717 times)
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike

Everyday I always check the orice of xourse maybe the price have gina crazy again I always need to know it because I have a bitcoin holding but everyday it disappoints me because there is kothing happen in the price it is just getting up and down with the same range the same ratio the price is more likely stable if you will think of it. So of course that is linda stressful but whenever I feel that thing I always stay away from looking at the price just I do some different things that make me calm like watching a movie
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike

I don't look or check the prices very often because as for me that would just bring me a lot of stress specially when the prices are low or when the market is down. Check it when your in the mood to check and when you're ready to handle your emotions.
Jundax

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

Trying to check prices 2-3 times a day,  especially in the morning.
But when i first gor into crypto, ive been checking the price 10 times per hour hoping for a quick growth
So if youre trying to get less stress, convince yourself, that its a long investment
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Trying to check prices 2-3 times a day,  especially in the morning.
But when i first gor into crypto, ive been checking the price 10 times per hour hoping for a quick growth
So if youre trying to get less stress, convince yourself, that its a long investment
10 times per hour is small compared to how often most newbies check theirs. I really do not bother with bitcoin price anymore except when I need to exchange it to fiat. That's when I check it countless times. Otherwise I only check it just only in the money through some apps before going out.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

I do the checking on my bitcoin two to three times a week to avoid being stress.We all know that bitcoin price is volatile so to avoid being stress don't check your bitcoin all that time

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

Nowadays I changed my strategy and now I am checking once or twice a day. Before that it was may be hourly even if it is not important night or day time it is

It is not good to take more stress about It and keep on checking the market all the time, those who are keeping eyes on market can get more chances but it is ok to check once a day, keep on checking the price can give you headache as price rise and fall all the day so you can get confused with it. So it will be good to check it once or twice a day, it will fine and will not be hectic for you.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

I do the checking on my bitcoin two to three times a week to avoid being stress.We all know that bitcoin price is volatile so to avoid being stress don't check your bitcoin all that time
Perhaps every psychologist, often check the altcoin you are holding, but often under psychological pressure when prices drop. It's a common illness that we need to relax so it's not too stressful, so it will affect our health, so I'm also trying to reduce the concern about BTC prices. Less see the BTC price.

JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

Perhaps every psychologist, often check the altcoin you are holding, but often under psychological pressure when prices drop. It's a common illness that we need to relax so it's not too stressful, so it will affect our health, so I'm also trying to reduce the concern about BTC prices. Less see the BTC price.
I agree with you . To reduce the fear when the market goes down, we should not often see the price. But when this is the case, you should place buy and sell orders first. Because you do not often check the market, this is not good for investors.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

I usually check btc price once or twice daily. It is very stressful to check bitcoin price often. I avoid checking btc price, as it is not required.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

if my aim is to hold for long-term then i will check the prices once in a day but if i trade daily it is stressful to keep checking prices
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

if you have an investment which is the reason why you always check the price everytime .Then i suggest to stay away from it,  'cause that is the common reason why some holders here in crypto world always
Well I don’t think so there is any problem with it. Everyone who have invested in something would be curious about results. And to achieve good results he must be checking the price again and again so that he never miss such important update at any time. But this must be done with maturity and you would keep your mind sharp but relax. Don’t take it over your mind to blow it.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Thanks,
Mike
I was very upset because I have put some of my funds in bitcoin, originally it was on ethereum but I just put a little amount. Seeing my money go down day by day is what really makes me upset. That is why I seldom check bitcoin's price by now and I just have a positive insight that bitcoin will then grow in long term. Good thing is most of my funds are in ethereum and I somehow get profits when its price rises. I can easily cope up with stress by avoiding it, how?  I just don't mind my bitcoins and I rarely check them so that I will have less expectations.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

I must admit, sometimes I'm a serial swiper! I do check blockfolio on regular intervals. I don't trade that much though and I tend to hold long term.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

Thanks,
Mike

You can always check bitcoins price at coinmarketcap.com, those people who are stressed about bitcoins are those who are holding a huge amount of coins but still you can always wait fir the price to increase before trading in order to reduce your stress and pressure by just waiting.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

Before now I use to check bitcoin price on daily basis when its value was above $8000 but now that the value of bitcoin is currently below $7500 I only check price any time I receive payment from people I do business with here in the forum and outside of this forum.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:44:58 AM

to see and determine the bitcoin price is you can see from some news in the media or in bitcoin.com if there is good news then bitcoin can go up and when there is bad news then bitcoin will collapse its price.
pastan

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

Before now I use to check bitcoin price on daily basis when its value was above $8000 but now that the value of bitcoin is currently below $7500 I only check price any time I receive payment from people I do business with here in the forum and outside of this forum.
Despite the fact, that the market is falling, I can't stop watching graphics and price every single hour. It's an addiction, very strong one!
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Before I check btc every minute but it made me feel disappointed that btc are falling so decided to check it once a day because btc is more stable now than before and accept that falling is a normal process in crypto world  but btc will surely pump because many still believe in btc.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

Before I check btc every minute but it made me feel disappointed that btc are falling so decided to check it once a day because btc is more stable now than before and accept that falling is a normal process in crypto world  but btc will surely pump because many still believe in btc.
better to check bitcoin price once a day.so we can see comparation power between seller and buyer that representated in daily chart.looking chart every minutes actually bad for our psychology, even while market going crash.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

I do not see too many bitcoin prices because I think too often see bitcoin prices will actually make your mental easily disturbed and easily affected by bitcoin price conditions and some bad news that tries to knock down the price of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████