Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress?  (Read 2716 times)
Greenmane

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

I check my portfolio several times a day...  Grin Grin Grin But no, I don't feel stressed when the value goes down (ok just a little!). I have already pulled out my seed capital and now just playing with free money..
I really  don't check my portfolio everyday,  I simply set an alarm to keep track of my portfolio  for massive decrease  in worth or increase  in worth. So,  if my portfolio  requires immediate attention  due to the nature of the alarm, I will just login and do what means to be done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

I can think, from my own experience, the more rare you check the prices the more calm you keep yourself. But if the price jumps significantly, and you haven't spotted it, it can cause a serious emotional problems Smiley  Smiley
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

I can think, from my own experience, the more rare you check the prices the more calm you keep yourself. But if the price jumps significantly, and you haven't spotted it, it can cause a serious emotional problems Smiley  Smiley

I agree that it's much better to check prices as fewer times as possible. You're constantly under stress when prices aren't as you hoped it would be.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

I can think, from my own experience, the more rare you check the prices the more calm you keep yourself. But if the price jumps significantly, and you haven't spotted it, it can cause a serious emotional problems Smiley  Smiley

I agree that it's much better to check prices as fewer times as possible. You're constantly under stress when prices aren't as you hoped it would be.

Check the price rarely will help us to avoid panic and there are applications that able to give us an alert whenever the price of our tokens hit the appropriate value in our settings. With such applications we won't miss the opportunity.
ParadoxXx

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

I check the price only when it's necessary. Deal with the stress could be really hard, but things gets better as you gain experience in the cryptocurrencies ecosystem.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

I check it on a daily basis,  but not every hour,  mostly whenever I wanna buy some altcoins I do check the chart to see if there's gonna be a movement,  because if it pumps much or dump much it's gonna affect the price of altcoins 
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

I can think, from my own experience, the more rare you check the prices the more calm you keep yourself. But if the price jumps significantly, and you haven't spotted it, it can cause a serious emotional problems Smiley  Smiley

Check the price rarely will help us to avoid panic and there are applications that able to give us an alert whenever the price of our tokens hit the appropriate value in our settings. With such applications we won't miss the opportunity.
The psychological thinking is the more we have monitored every bitcoin movement and we are not in marginal trade will have a bad effect particularly when we saw it from minute to minute falling unlike you are checking it every 3-4 hrs to know the trend of possible candles in next hours.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
KirilBit

Activity: 61
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

There is a very simple way to help you solve this problem it is: "Don't check when BTC down price" And combined with that is using a BOT to notify you when the BTC up price. You will know when the Green trading floor and back, then try to forget about it.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

I do not usually check the price because im focusing on how to earn more, price is just a number if you know how to have more coins. Checking price will always makes you stress if you are a holder so it is better to keep it and let tne time goes by.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

There is a very simple way to help you solve this problem it is: "Don't check when BTC down price" And combined with that is using a BOT to notify you when the BTC up price. You will know when the Green trading floor and back, then try to forget about it.
if you use a computer for work, then apparently the bot will help you very well to monitor the market. But what are the possibilities for a user who uses a device with the Android operating system for trading?
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

Some time i don't even check market at all, i even haven't checked market for more than a week. Just get yourself busy in other things and you wouldn't feel stress.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

I check the price only when it's necessary. Deal with the stress could be really hard, but things gets better as you gain experience in the cryptocurrencies ecosystem.
I mostly check bitcoin price once a day because I think it is enough. There is no need to check the price several times in a day. There are no huge pumps and dumps in the price on daily basis. If the price falls it will increase your headache. To avoid this headache don’t check the price every minute as many people do. It is just in vain and will not reduce your tension.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

I only check btc price once a day or maybe every other day. It is less stressing especially if the price is going down. Now Im planning to check it twice a week or maybe once a week to avoid stress. I cope up with stress by thinking that the price will soon go up and everything will just follow.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike

I for the most part check bitcoin cost once per day since I think it is sufficient. There is no compelling reason to check the value a few times in multi day. There are no immense pumps and dumps in the cost on regular schedule. On the off chance that the cost falls it will expand your cerebral pain. To stay away from this cerebral pain don't check the value each moment the same number of individuals do. It is simply futile and won't decrease your pressure.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

Yes if it's for me personally. I check the Btc price every day as a normal normal routine for me. It does not make me stress checking the weekly Btc price because I am serving my Btc for the long term. Because Btc is now more stable than ever and accepts that fall is a normal process in the world of kriptocurrancy but Btc will definitely pump as much as possible because people still believe in Btc.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

I check bitcoin price regularly like almost everyday to keep my eye on its price. Anytime its price my increase and I want to be updated everytime. As for the stress. I don't think I get stressed often. Stress causes sickness and will just make me look older and I don't want  it to happen so I just make sure that I keep myself be optimistic.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

I mostly check bitcoin price once a day because I think it is enough. There is no need to check the price several times in a day. There are no huge pumps and dumps in the price on daily basis. If the price falls it will increase your headache. To avoid this headache don’t check the price every minute as many people do. It is just in vain and will not reduce your tension.

Yeah for a lot of people, seeing the volatility first hand can make you go bonkers. Especially if you're holding a coin that plunging in value. It may lead people to making very bad decisions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

Yeah for a lot of people, seeing the volatility first hand can make you go bonkers. Especially if you're holding a coin that plunging in value. It may lead people to making very bad decisions
if today the market starts to show a good performance a little, it can provoke a certain excitement and many will rush to sell their coins. Of course, this will negatively affect the entire crypto-currency market and we will see the bottom again.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike
I'm having the same situation with you. I can check the bitcoin price even every hour when i'm not busy and i also monitor the price movement of ethereum too. If I do trading, I even can check it every fifteen minutes because i don't want to lose the opportunity to sell or buy due to sometimes there are situations where prices can go down and up without uncontrolled. Sometimes feeling stressed because by often monitoring the price makes me unable to maximized the profit because of the panic selling or panic buying. I tried to doing long-term trading by holding my coins so i did not have to monitor bitcoin price often, but it did not seem to be effective. I keep monitoring the bitcoin price whenever there is time, and I try not to feel stress because i think it has become a habit for me, so i will try to enjoy it.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

because I trade every day then I also check Bitcoin every day while following the campaign signature.

how to relieve stress is by playing video games and hanging out with my friends. because in this house many friends and one field table tennis for sports.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: