Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress?  (Read 2717 times)
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

I don't see the condition of bitcoin very often because at the moment I have a job in Katnor that can't always pay attention to the place of exchange, I will only see a line of 2x when going to work and when going to sleep,...
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

I don't see the condition of bitcoin very often because at the moment I have a job in Katnor that can't always pay attention to the place of exchange, I will only see a line of 2x when going to work and when going to sleep,...

Well that's a way to avoid adding stress to your day especially with this bear market. Newbies should try practicing this to avoid anxiety which more often than not lead to stress and panic. The market will recover simply because it's natural for it to do so. It just may take time longer than you expect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
damba_

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

I don't check BTC price as often as I did before.
When I started mining and trading, I was checking it every few hours, but recently I only check prices of altcoins I invested in.
Before, I was stressed if the price went down, but since I stopped watching the price so often, I feel much better.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

I check the price on bitcoin 1 time per day. I do this in order to stay informed about the situation. The price of bitcoin doesn't bother me much. Personally, I can't influence the price in any way, so I consider it unreasonable to harass myself with constant price reviews and nerves. Once a day is enough to fill my head with reflections about what the market is waiting for in front and how to proceed.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

On my part, I check during my vacant time during my work since I have a regular job and during evening I checked every two hours since I need to analyze which coin would be the best or have a potential to increase. Basically, we experience some stress moment which we have lack of hours to sleep which we need to be aware on the possible downfall on the coins that we have. Eventually, I already adjust on what I have done every time I check on the price of BTC.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:33:42 PM

can not be ascertained, because if you want to see, surely you will also see the state of the market price. maybe a way to relieve stress in situations like this, in my opinion try to do some work that can earn income. In essence, you must have a solid activity. for example, you can participate in various gift campaign programs. there are some jobs, which might make your days busy. that way, it might be able to minimize stress in your life because of the current price situation.
keep patient patiently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:48:36 PM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike
Don't check it from time to time because it will make you stressful and it will intend to frustration. Just stick on your altcoin trades and take opportunity when bitcoin is down.

diceoption.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike

Surfing investment makes you nervous and check prices regularly. Long-term investment will be better
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

It is simple. The less you check the prices, the less you get affected and the stress does not build up too much in your mind. Anything related to crypto is really not that good especially when you invested a lot I'll stay away for a short period if I were you.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

As day trader, i checked the BTC and others altcoin price almost every hours, since wake up in the morning untill in the evening before sleep. Since amonth ago i decide to more focus in day trading and do less bounty program. By this way i hope i can recover my loss soon, and i have dream to be expert trader that possible to earn monthly profit in consistently. I enjoyed this trading activity because while doing that i can watch some funny video on the youtube.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

Thanks,
Mike

Everyday i've always checking the bitcoin price and some altcoins in order to monitor the exchange market price value,even though i consecutively seen a dump of price value,and for me everythings are still alright and i cope this stress disame as usual happen in the crypto world,because i have a strong faith thats everythings happen have a reason.

criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

I never often check the price of bitcoins. what for??? from this price will not change! and to struggle with stress is very simple, you need to leave the market crypto.

Domicbora

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

Thanks,
Mike
Don't check it from time to time because it will make you stressful and it will intend to frustration. Just stick on your altcoin trades and take opportunity when bitcoin is down.
There is no need to check the bitcoin price again and again. It is right that it is painful to see dip in the price. I always the price just once in a day because I think it is enough. When the day starts I see the price and that’s the end. I have no time to check the price again and again. Why I should increase my headache? It is tension to check the price after every 30 minutes.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

I don't check the price of BTC too often because I do not have much BTC, only about 20mBTC probably. I am more concerned with the price of XRP and XLM as this is the majority of my portfolio, though they have been doing well lately I am still down on my entry point. I have heard stories of  too many people who check the BTC price 100 times a day, it must be stressful, particularly in this market.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

It is simple. The less you check the prices, the less you get affected and the stress does not build up too much in your mind. Anything related to crypto is really not that good especially when you invested a lot I'll stay away for a short period if I were you.
I think that one does not need to keep checking the price level in the market if the investment is already been made. Regardless of what the market price is, or even if the market price is declining, almost every investor tends to hold his coin till the market is in boom or till the worth of his portfolio reach to the maximum.

Checking the market price every now and them means that you are impatient about the output of your investment and this is an alarming condition because if that is so, you are likely to sell your coins out of panic as the price further drops. One should rather adopt a much rational way to deal the fall and hold on until the market is in full swing to give back.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

Everything depends on you. If you can not control yourself, then you will not help a lot of advice. You have to work with your feelings, analyze them and understand how you can control them. In fact, it is very difficult to learn to control yourself,but if you learn to do it, you will get a lot of benefits.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

I'm checking the price couple of times a day. I take it as a long term investment, so I'm not stressing about it too much. It all depends what is your goal with BTC.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

Thanks,
Mike

Well, I check it often but it does not give me any stress. When I monitor the market, it simply helps me to take the right decision what to do, and nothing more.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

Thanks,
Mike

this is the case 90% of the crrypto community.
I  known people who have never invested in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency but they tend to check  price, so I can't believe a person who tells me that I don't check BTC price without a minimum of stress.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Leva777

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

I check the price of bitcoin constantly. It has become a habit. But I do not panic when I see strong impulses down or up. After the correction from 20 thousand to 6, nothing will surprise me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: