Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress?  (Read 2717 times)
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

to be able to see the price of bitcoin you can see it in the morning and when you want to sleep and you can also install buy orders and sell orders when you are looking at the price of bitcoin, do not be too stressed to use trading with less used capital.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Heationd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike

Surfing investment makes you nervous and check prices regularly. Long-term investment will be better
I think that it is much better to invest your money for long time and never check the price till you want to make some decision about your holdings. Checking the price again and again is the duty of crypto trader because it is mandatory for them. On the other hand people like me who have just invested for long time don’t need to check the price especially in these days.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike
Don't check it from time to time because it will make you stressful and it will intend to frustration. Just stick on your altcoin trades and take opportunity when bitcoin is down.

Well, I check it often but it does not give me any stress. When I monitor the market, it simply helps me to take the right decision what to do, and nothing more.
if you are a trader, of course often seeing the market will be good because it helps you in doing research and know what you have to do,
like where coins are potential to go up and worhted to buy, but I am a holder I am not so often see the market, but sometimes sad when the price is not go up when I see
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

In my whole experience, I always check the price of bitcoins every 6 hours in order to monitor where to hold or to sell my coins.
Stress is part of our lives but we should be positive and stay calm in order to have a healthy mind, carrying the burden from stress will eat your mental and physical health.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

I never often check the price of bitcoins. what for??? from this price will not change! and to struggle with stress is very simple, you need to leave the market crypto.
This is great logic. Likewise people invest in gold and do not check its price every now and then and the market still rises letting them cash the profit. In the same way, Bitcoin could be treated like any asset that you invest in. The main reason why some people stick to their computer screen is that they have no other way of earning and constantly keep an eye on the prices. One should have a side business as well and this helps a lot.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

For me I will say i check the price of bitcoin maybe twice or thrice in a day, I am not really hooked with checking the bitcoin price all the time, because i know if bitcoin price makes a huge jump i will know because i visit this forum almost on daily or weekly basis, so if such a huge jump happens, I will read it from here.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

I am also practicing not to check bitcoin price in a long time. Because i plan to hold my bitcoin. For the longest time that i can. And its not good if you check the price hourly or daily.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

Thanks,
Mike

Me, I check BTC price 3 times a day. I am hoping that one day soon the price soar high again. And I am not stressed because I always believe that the market will recover soon.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

Thanks,
Mike

Me, I check BTC price 3 times a day. I am hoping that one day soon the price soar high again. And I am not stressed because I always believe that the market will recover soon.
In my opinion, if you have invested in Bitcoin, there is literally no need to keep on checking the market value and see if there is any addition to the price. This is foolish to tire yourself by doing that for ultimately the market decides when to do that.

Moreover, you can easily stay secure in crypto market and make handsome money if you are a long term investor for a long term investment adds value to your portfolio overtime even if you do not check the values every now and then.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

I am also practicing not to check bitcoin price in a long time. Because i plan to hold my bitcoin. For the longest time that i can. And its not good if you check the price hourly or daily.
Well i only check the price of bitcoin every morning and after i check it i dont check it anymore, i just focus more on working on a lot of bounty campaign so i can buy many bitcoin soon and i am not checking the btc price for every time because i dont really have so many bitcoin now.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

lol, this is a very good question, if I calculate the average I check the Bitcoin price almost 10 times every day.
and if asked how do I reduce stress seeing the price of Bitcoin? emmm, of course, by convincing yourself that rising or falling the price of Bitcoin is a natural thing  Cheesy
Elqui

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

I check it on an average of 5x per day i think and all the time I check it im not expecting anything because its always like that and i think it never change a big amount, but im still hoping for a miracle.
ripthesystem

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

Too often for my taste, I`m afraid. Constantly checking the price on my mobile app, it became some kind of a ritual too keep up.
As for stress, I dunno - checking the price reduces stress by itself, no matter if it rises or dips.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Do not stress yourself by seing the price value of bitcoin
That's is normal bitcoin is volatile currency no need to worry if the price of bitcoin still not increase
Wait for the next year and observe where's  bitcoin goes into 2018 aren't for the cryptocurrency year

rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

Actually I always check BTC and other coins' price from time to time. At first, I get so sad of the prices go down. Yet, because of my positive belief that bitcoin will dominate in the future, I am able to manage what I feel.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

Actually I always check BTC and other coins' price from time to time. At first, I get so sad of the prices go down. Yet, because of my positive belief that bitcoin will dominate in the future, I am able to manage what I feel.

I check it several times a day, and I do not find it is something very strange. It does not annoy me, as I am always online with special mobile applications.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Nearly about 1/4 of the total number of days per month when i check about bitcoin price. Looking at its price can stress you out especially when are into short term plan. Recently, i feel a bit sad when bitcoin hits 5,000$ mark again.

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

I check it several times a day, and I do not find it is something very strange. It does not annoy me, as I am always online with special mobile applications.

I also have the sites that inform about the crypto prices constantly. Besides it, I have installed the special application into my phone,  and when I am not home, I also check it. There is nothing stressful in it.
waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

I check coinmarketcap everyday, once or twice. Its only for information purposes. As i think bitcoin's price affects other altcoins, checking current btc price gives some perspective.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

Thanks,
Mike

almost every day I see changes in market conditions, because I can easily see it through the application on my handphone in my hand. to deal with stress due to market conditions that have not recovered as it is today. I am entertaining myself by doing other work that can make me earn money. for example by participating in a prize campaign program or doing daily trading. in essence, I will concern myself not to always think about the market prices that have not recovered.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀