Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:51:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project?  (Read 1989 times)
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

1. I will see price and also bonus, I will not invest in ICO whose price is already high enough, this is because more high risk to go down.
2. Bounty managers strongly influence the sales of ICO and will make sales successful.
3. Read the whitepaper, but this is not too often I do.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

All I look for is applicable use of the product or service offered by the company.
The experience the team have on the subject and visible works the team had done before the launch of the ICO.
At least you have to do some work before asking for funding.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

For me I am always basing on its bounty manager and how they active they are on their telegram...
This is key to me too. I have come to realize that highly respected campaign managers here don't just choose campaigns for the sake of it. They peruse them and pick the ones that won't turn scams. OP should take his time and look carefully here, he will discover these managers.

I think you have to check through their website and figure out the goal and visions of the project
then you look into their whitepaper to ascertain their claims
after which you check through their roadmap and figure out their limits and shortcomings.
Tosin, if you go by those criteria you will sooner get scammed. Did you not read the story of Vionex and how they erased all traces to them and shutdown their website? It was a dramatic turn of event that shock the crypto community. I was lucky I didn't buy in during the ICO because I wanted them to be listed first before buying in

In all that and besides gauging a good ICO through my first points stated above, I also consider the use-case of the coin and marketing strategy. Team selection is secondary to me.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
eert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

Yes, you mentioned the market size/potential, the management team, the unique technology is very important, it also includes the transparent use of funds and the team members. If a team meets the above conditions, then I can give a rating for such projects (A )
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

The technology involves is one of the main features I look for in any good project however this should be backed with a strong and powerful team that can handle the project to a successful completion with the help of powerful social media campaigns.  The governance structure of the project is also very important however I prefer a decentralized  governance vertical with a disruptive tendency.

HOMT

Powered by,
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

Well for me I look out for the team, are they really good? what previous experience do they have in the project they want to do? I will check if they have prototype, I can't give you my money with only ideas on the white paper, we all have an idea, so show me something first, mvp is accepted. I also check their road map and their token metrics, very important.

Drloipro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

There are many projects, but I am most interested Shivom project !
The Lisk project looks good. I read the Lisk project whitepaper multiple time  and I liked the idea.
Wish you good luck for the project and Developers.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:24:17 AM
Merited by chokomenia (2)

what i look for in any new project includes

- the team. How good are their team, are they all stars? I check their advisors
- Token metrics how much token did they reserve for the crowd? how much are they rising? the amount they rising is it justifiable ?
- Do they have product yet?
- When are they going to launch their main net? if it is going to take years, i am out.
- What are other influencers view about the project?

Those are few things i consider in a new project.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

For the first i look the bounty manager who handle this project.  Because from bounty manager i can see what the project good or not.  After that i read the whitepaper and see the road map.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
Recently, it becomes more difficult to find a good ICO and it is necessary to analyze more and more components of the project. In addition to the team, site, ideas, social media activity, white paper, I pay attention to the readiness of the product. It is preferable for me to have platforms on the basis of which new projects can appear.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
swapblocks (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

These are very helpful responses. I'm a little surprised at the number of comments focused on bounty managers / bounty programs, but that's why I made the post. I want to know what others are looking at that I may not be placing enough focus on.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

I look for real world usage project and the team can make it happen, benefit from holding tokens.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!

When I'm looking for a project I am checking first the community and the purpose of the token or coin. Usually I look at the community based on twitter and facebook followers and how active their social media. I review also the purpose of the token on whitepaper. Most important of all I'm looking and checking also for the people behind the project.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

All the things above but also I don't understimate a fair price Smiley For example, actually there are some interesting projects upon which would be nice to invest but the price is high. Just saying.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

Strong teams, which will be affect the project success and also their marketing teams will promote the project much.
And the services, if they had a good services to their new investors, it might be a great project for me
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

I didn't see someone says soft and hard cap? Do you think its one factor to look at a new ICO project? I mean if soft and hard cap is doable I guess that project can at least took off, compare to raising so high soft cap and it the end will just shut down the project regardless on how the team behind is solid, how the white paper is written, how good the project is and business model.

But if the soft cap is not reached because they have set it too high it will eventually fail because the funds is not enough to push the project forward. What you guys think?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

1. Partner program ..how many their partner to support project ico
2. Softcap ico..they was any investor to buy their ico
3. Team..maybe must look who team at their project..popular team at cryptocurrency maybe must primary
4. News.where they open news to share their ico token project

vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!
For me, the most important thing is of course a team with advisors and of course technology. In my opinion, these are the main factors

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
dron8809

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

On my vzglyat for the choice of the project are important: the idea of ​​the project and its goals, how strong is his team and what it is ready to create for the development of the project.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

For me i was looking for a project that can be useful in the future and be possible to create and to manage someday. A projecr that can be apply in everyday developement. And mostly those team that are hardworking to the succes of their project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: