Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4820 times)
brawdias (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:25:50 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:34:41 AM

Well the big pump is not already started you can invest to a coin who had been known in crypto currency. Look at the cmc which coin go down ay very dip and has a big volume. But think of this.coin will right back after this bad event. Time to buy amd invest dont sit relax to earn profit. Take a risk

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:57:37 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
you want to hold or trade all there is a risk, so think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to hold a better long-term to ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity. buy now and save until the end of the year, good luck and earn a profit. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:03:06 AM

I agree with you, because I have been trapped in trading several times. I think trading is easy, but it does not and requires a lot of analysis. Maybe I need to learn again and now I just hold the popular coins for long term.

toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:12:46 AM

Qutm - I studied her very thoroughly yesterday. in long there is a sense to take. But not more than 10% of the total capital. technology is very working, took better from bitcoin and ether. As soon as the exchange is launched on the basis of Qutm and the site for signals on crypto currency. Technology will thus support other developments, which can positively affect the price.

Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

I think altcoin for future is good in my project. Besides, altcoin is the best project when I joined the project. However, altcoin made many people interested to join the project. Meanwhile, after they joined the altcoin, they can get more information to improve their knowledge. So I hopes altcoin for future can more good and made many people enjoyed to the project.
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:15:54 AM

ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
uggeers

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:19:02 AM

I see what is most popular in media and chat rooms. Then I look at the chart and if the coin is not overheated, I go into it for a part of the capital.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:23:48 AM

for long-term holdings has considerable advantages, provided that the invested Altcoin has a high enough potential to develop. besides investing in Altcoin is currently quite promising. Altcoin which has such potential is Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

Neo is great for holding because you earn Gas for just holding. Also Neo seems to be a really good project.

One of my favorite long term holds is IOTA because of the features it has. It has no fees, no scalability issues because it gets faster with more transactions, and there are no miners.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

Check the top altcoins and most of those such as Ethereum, Litecoin or EOS can be held for long term. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash also.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.

Yes Ethereum is the most popular altcoins that had a good platform and great potential in the future, but remember don't put your all eggs in one basket you need to split your investment in other potentially coins just in case.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:29:27 AM

Just spread your money into different promising coins. While I have most of the coins in the top 20 and top 100. I am starting to find low market cap coins as they are the ones that will multiple in their worth in time. I have eidoo, dragon coin, crypterium, trueflip and some others. I am currently trying to do research on some ICO as it looks like the market is starting to become better.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:30:55 AM

I think if we want to invest or trade in crypto all is an option, and for me if you want to invest alt. which is nice to hold I will first study the development of the crypto market and which opportunities are good alt and have the prospect of going up to the moon. while for trading may be due to not have much money then I learned first.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
artem201293

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:31:40 AM

I would recommend you to make a little bit of research before investing in any token/coin due to the fact that you should always follow news of the project, sometimes the project may looks like it is going to be necessary for the future but finally it may become a scam.

In order to reduce risks you should divide your portfolio, for example 50% bitcoin other 30-40% in ETH, EOS, NEM, XRP, XMR, LTC etc. and the rest 10-20% in risky tokens/coins.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

Yes, this time its good to invest in altcoin for the future like Ethereum in which very applicable as of this moment becuase of its safe platforms that commonly used by all coins in supporting wallet and of course the value slowly increasing in the market.
beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:38:20 AM

There are too many icos now, and there are so many tokens, so invest now should be very careful.
I think that you must investigate the information of the team well. This is the most important thing before you invest.
norminorm

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:43:43 AM

Monero, ravencoin and Timec coin
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

Yes Ethereum is the most popular altcoins that had a good platform and great potential in the future, but remember don't put your all eggs in one basket you need to split your investment in other potentially coins just in case.

Yeah that's right i agree with you man, do not put all your eggs in one basket, it means don't put your all investment in one altcoin. It's better to split your money in a different altcoins that had good potential like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

for the long term, I suggest Ethereum, Neo and Ripple
when altcoin has a very good future and will always be good
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: