Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33535 times)
Conrad010

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:17:00 AM

Hey there. Grin

Want to know more about the team behind Global REIT?

Check out this great Medium article to learn more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kenely

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

I read the information above and it looks quite interesting! I also read the comments of the people who care about the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. Be more and more success in future
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

The concept of GLOBAL REIT will take this business to a new level, since at the same time it will give profits on both Investors and the asset owner.
So that, everyone will grow to get more profit at the same time.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Conrad010

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:43:07 AM

I read the information above and it looks quite interesting! I also read the comments of the people who care about the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. Be more and more success in future

Thank you for your support for Global REIT! Smiley

Please feel free to join in the discussion in the Official Telegram Group
Parbey

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

Hello Kenely,

Thank you for the kind words and support for the project. We genuinely appreciate it.  Smiley

Btw, if you haven't joined the Telegram community already, I recommend you do so to get first access to all news and updates.
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information? thanks

Hi there,

You can find out more details about Global REIT Bounty programme here.

Feel free to join the discussion on the Telegram Group also! Wink

The roadmap can be found here, and more information available in their whitepaper.
Conrad010

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:13:59 AM

What are the differences between Global REIT and traditional REITs?

Global REIT works on the same mechanism as a traditional REIT and also offers additional benefits such as:

• Future access to all its Assets under Management (AUM) starting with free stays every year in its 1st Hospitality Asset - A 4-Star Hotel in Dubai

• Loyalty programs in which reward points can be used to avail of free services up to a certain limit

• Global REIT's Asset portfolio will include assets acquired globally unlike traditional REITs which face restrictions in this aspect

• Token holders will also benefit from their participation in the ‘Fund Management Income’

• Token holders of ‘Asset Owning Company’ will receive monthly dividends

To find out more about what Global REIT has to offer, you can take a look at the Whitepaper.

Thank you for supporting Global REIT. Smiley
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

it seems like many people want to participate in this project, yes looking interesting. i'm would like waiting new development on this project and i think this project will be success in a future.
noblex

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

Hello, what does Sharia compliant mean?
Why a REIT should be Sharia compliant? Is there any pork involved?  Huh
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Hello, what does Sharia compliant mean?
Why a REIT should be Sharia compliant? Is there any pork involved?  Huh

Investments which are in accordance with the Islamic Principles are called Shariah-compliant. There are rules which need to be adhered to when analyzing an investment from the standpoint of Shariah permissibility. Such as the potential for ‘unethical concerns’ in the investment mix; or the nature of the contract between the parties involved. Islamic finance also places great emphasis on the validity and transparency of contracts.

In addition to insisting on investment contracts being put in writing, there are clear guidelines on:

http://www.ublfunds.com.pk/individual/resources-tools/learning-center/shariah-compliant-investments/
noblex

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

I am against of religion limits of any kind on any activity, anyway I can understand your point.

Won't this choice (is it a choice? Or is it imposed by government) limit your project growth in any way?
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

I am against of religion limits of any kind on any activity, anyway I can understand your point.

Won't this choice (is it a choice? Or is it imposed by government) limit your project growth in any way?

The choice of being the first ever Blockchain based Sharia-compliant REIT to be launched in the market will be a great benefit  for GlobalREIT.
The first investors real estate investment will be pursed at GlobalREIT home base in Dubai, U.A.E. so they will attract investors starting from there before entering properties in jurisdictions worldwide. 
The location has been set there not only because the owner of the asset already agreed to finalise the sell and  receive tokens in exchange, but mostly because in the U.A.E. the first public REIT was launched in 2010 – Emirates  REIT, followed by the second public REIT - ENBD REIT in 2017 so it is clear how these instruments are not yet very  used and this might enable this sector to gain traction amongst retail and institutional investors.  Wink
sushirik

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GlobalReit01
You may also visit our website at http://www.globalreit.io
agustafocena

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:09:34 AM

Another new project from amazix team, hopefully the project will run smoothly and can achieve success, such us projects that have been managed by amazix team before who always achieve success. hopefuly this project will follow even exceed.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
sushirik

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:53:15 AM

Another new project from amazix team, hopefully the project will run smoothly and can achieve success, such us projects that have been managed by amazix team before who always achieve success. hopefuly this project will follow even exceed.

Your support is highly appreciated, agustafocena!

Get the latest news and updates by joining our Telegram community https://t.me/globalreit

evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:26:46 AM

Get the latest news and updates by joining our Telegram community https://t.me/globalreit

it is true that once you say, the project held by amazix does look promising and always achieve its success, I also hope so for this project will also be the same as others can achieve its success with maximum results. let's support this project so that later can also be successful.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

it is true that once you say, the project held by amazix does look promising and always achieve its success, I also hope so for this project will also be the same as others can achieve its success with maximum results. let's support this project so that later can also be successful.
with more and more support for this project, I am sure makes the project team is getting more spirit in managing and bringing the projects achieve success.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:38:05 AM

GLOBAL REIT will start with a net asset value of USD 75 million over the past three years. With the first ICO ongoing with 90 million coins already sold. The asset investors will generate revenue for all GLOBAL REIT holdings. And this projrct rewards 2% for bounty hunter or 2% of total coins sold when ico is finished.
Rewards will be paid within 30 days after the end of Sale Token completed !.
who have not joined bounty GLOBAL REIT soon please register now.
And do not forget to join Telgram group GLOBAL REIT.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

GLOBAL REIT will start with a net asset value of USD 75 million over the past three years. With the first ICO ongoing with 90 million coins already sold. The asset investors will generate revenue for all GLOBAL REIT holdings. And this projrct rewards 2% for bounty hunter or 2% of total coins sold when ico is finished.
a very interesting offer and I am sure will be many who join with this project may the fore projects can succeed and be a great project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

a very interesting offer and I am sure will be many who join with this project may the fore projects can succeed and be a great project.
of course it was, would have been many who are interested in joining this project, since the project is promising and I think all the teams will be easily able to make project can be a great success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: