Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33540 times)
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:31:15 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 07:24:57 PM by cryptojenny77

🏆Global REIT won awards across 2 categories at the Global Blockchain Conference 2018: Best Blockchain Startup in the Middle East and Best Blockchain ICO in the Middle East. Great event, amazing crowd. Join us at  Telegram🏅

Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

Are you guys aware that GlobalREIT is doing a roadshow over May and June?  Shocked
You can go meet them as they travel through New York, Moscow, Berlin, and London.
Stay tuned for more cities! 🌎

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

Starting with a net asset value of at least 75 million US dollars and within 3 years to 2 billion US dollars is a huge profit offering. Global reit is a huge project that brings the real estate industry with huge profit offerings that will greatly affect investors to be sure to invest in it, and this project certainly get a positive response from all the investors.semoga succeed and run with all the expected this project.
Global REIT, as a heavy propagator of the revolutionizing Blockchain technology, plans to acquire 4 assets in different locations worldwide by the end of the year including in the United Kingdom and the Emirates, and becoming a part of it can secure your passive income future.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

🏨 It's a pleasure to announce that Global REIT has reached the US$5mil soft cap! 🎉

🚀 Many thanks to each and every one of you who supports and believe in the project! It wouldn't happen if it weren't for you! 😉

👉 Check out the official announcement at   Global REIT's Medium  Make sure to max clap and follow! 😊  Thank you all!
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

Starting with a net asset value of at least 75 million US dollars and within 3 years to 2 billion US dollars is a huge profit offering. Global reit is a huge project that brings the real estate industry with huge profit offerings that will greatly affect investors to be sure to invest in it, and this project certainly get a positive response from all the investors.semoga succeed and run with all the expected this project.
Global REIT, as a heavy propagator of the revolutionizing Blockchain technology, plans to acquire 4 assets in different locations worldwide by the end of the year including in the United Kingdom and the Emirates, and becoming a part of it can secure your passive income future.

Thank you very much for pointing that out, Sharkzzz1!

I'd also like to share 5 reasons why Global REIT is a great project to get involved:

cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Deloitte is one of Global REIT's trusted partners, and we're thrilled to have them supporting this project. Find all the details about this investment by joining Telegram group here: https://t.me/GlobalReit 👈

sushirik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Global REIT will work on the same mechanism as a traditional REIT but will
offer additional benefits including –
• Future access to all its Assets under Management (AUM) starting with
free stays every year in its 1st Hospitality Asset
• Reward points will be offered in the Loyalty Programs attached with its
AUM. These points can be used to avail free services up to a certain limit.
• The Asset portfolio of Global REIT will include assets acquired globally
unlike traditional REITs which has imposed restrictions in this aspect
• Token holders of Global REIT will benefit from their participation in the
‘Fund Management Income’ as well which is not offered by traditional
REITs
• Token holders of ‘Asset Owning Company’ will be paid dividends
monthly unlike traditional REITs

To know more, visit our white paper @ http://globalreit.io/front/whitepaper/Global-REIT.pdf
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

Greetings Global REIT Community!

🤖The airdrop campaign is currently running, kindly follow the instructions below to participate🤖

Please join the Airdrop Bot here: http://t.me/GET_GREM_TOKENS_BOT

If you didn't came here through a referral type /start to begin
(Note that you won't receive the reward for joining as you're a current member already)

NOTE: As the bot depends heavily on Telegram calls, it might take some time to get a reply. Please, stay put and wait for a while. 😊

Follow the instructions sent by the bot. By the end you'll receive a referral link that you can share with your friends for them to join the community too!

Attention: Make sure to input your e-mail address and wallet address at the bot in order to receive your tokens, make sure your referrals do this as well. If your referrals leave the chat, your balance will reduce.

If you have any questions, you can always ask in our Telegram Community
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

🏆Global REIT won awards across 2 categories at the Global Blockchain Conference 2018: Best Blockchain Startup in the Middle East and Best Blockchain ICO in the Middle East. Great event, amazing crowd. Join us at  Telegram🏅

I do not understand why this is connected, why there is no video recording of the whole conference or the delivery of these awards. Why then this news has not yet led the project to Hard cap
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

I do not understand why this is connected, why there is no video recording of the whole conference or the delivery of these awards. Why then this news has not yet led the project to Hard cap

Hi there Sharkzz1,

Sorry for not having too much material on it aside of the pictures posted. Unfortunately, not every award or event gets that or are readily available to the public.

Still, I see no relation on these awards and your assumption that the project should have reached hard cap on behalf of it. That's not what awards are for, and as for investments there are lots of uncontrolled variables at play.

Please, if you need clarification on Global REIT, feel free to join the discussion at the Telegram Group! Wink
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:58:09 AM

I see a lot of support and good comments about this project, it is proved that the project is indeed very nice, let alone the project also administered by a reliable team. I think it would be easily to them, could make the project can reach its target.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

I see a lot of support and good comments about this project, it is proved that the project is indeed very nice, let alone the project also administered by a reliable team. I think it would be easily to them, could make the project can reach its target.
Indeed a lot of people who provide support for this project, since the project is indeed worthy to be given a lot of support. In addition, this project also has a reliable team, seemed indeed this project has great potential to be successful.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

Indeed a lot of people who provide support for this project, since the project is indeed worthy to be given a lot of support. In addition, this project also has a reliable team, seemed indeed this project has great potential to be successful.
exactly what you said, I am also very hopeful that the project will always run smoothly and easily to achieve success.

Conrad010

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

exactly what you said, I am also very hopeful that the project will always run smoothly and easily to achieve success.

Hello there, thank you for supporting Global REIT. Grin

Don't forget to get involved with the discussion in the official Telegram Group.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

Hi guys!! Come meet us at Blockchain without Borders Summit 2018 today to learn more about Global REIT and network with the crypto world. Founder, Ali Tumbi will be speaking on how Global REIT overcomes the typical hurdles of a REIT. Read more about it here.

Also join us on Telegram: https://t.me/globalreit.
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care about your project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting.

Thank you for such a passionate interest in GlobalREIT, let us know if you have any doubts or questions!
Feel free to join the discussion over Telegram too for a more direct conversation  Wink
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

Amazix claims to be in charge of bounty campaign, the bounty thread is locked and the airdrop is to telegram. Kindly provide any reliable link to the bounty please.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Conrad010

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:23:41 AM

Amazix claims to be in charge of bounty campaign, the bounty thread is locked and the airdrop is to telegram. Kindly provide any reliable link to the bounty please.

Hey there, here is the link to the Telegram Bounty Group and the Bitcointalk Bounty thread.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:28 AM

Still pondering on why you should buy in on GlobalREIT?  Huh Undecided

Here are some of the reasons to:

GlobalREIT is offering investors exposure to REIT, without the necessity of acquiring an entire property.

90% of income generated by GlobalREIT is distributed as dividends to it's shareholders.

It's a blockchain based reit, that means complete transparency and high level security.

As with traditional publicly listed REITS, Globalreit is a liquid investment vehicle

It will pay monthly dividends to to all token holders

For more information, have a read of the whitepaper Here

Join the discussion on Telegram
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

Hello Global REIT New Yorkers!

Here's an awesome opportunity to meet the team in New York today!

Read all the details here: https://medium.com/@globalreit01/yet-another-chance-to-meet-us-in-new-york-8e54922f2d26

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram here: https://t.me/globalreit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: