Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33535 times)
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

Explain to me please, some people doubt the project arguing that the project will have problems with the SEC.
What problems can arise and will they ever exist?

There will always be a lot of doubters when it comes to an Ethereum-based token, simply because of the rumored news that the SEC recently held a closed-door discussions on whether to recognize Ethereum and all its tokens as securities. This also is partially affecting ETH price. But the arguments for these have been noted as extremely thin - the network has become so decentralized (some argue even more so than Bitcoin) that SEC's arguments are going to be very difficult to prove.

In any case, as the project mentions, the tokens for Global REIT are utility tokens, so I will be one of those who look forward to using my tokens when the time comes - not just for trading!

Thank you for the sharing your thoughts Leea! Another value of the Global REIT is that token holders will also earn dividends :-)

Here's the screenshot from p.13 of the  Whitepaper  which explains more info:

toshibaellie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

all the team really worked hard with very good, they point out with a very good development. Hopefully pre-ico which will end on 31 May, the sales could have elevated the better again.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

Thank you for the sharing your thoughts Leea! Another value of the Global REIT is that token holders will also earn dividends :-)

You are very welcome, cryptojenny! Yes, I was aware of this added value, although it is this particular aspect that probably raised the original question of whether it is a security or not even if I am convinced it is not. This was one of the reasons I signed up for more information, almost every project I join I want to see either utility or value that I immediately have, not simply a promise of holding.

Looks like the token sale is going well too. Still 15% bonus but not much left of that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

You are very welcome, cryptojenny! Yes, I was aware of this added value, although it is this particular aspect that probably raised the original question of whether it is a security or not even if I am convinced it is not. This was one of the reasons I signed up for more information, almost every project I join I want to see either utility or value that I immediately have, not simply a promise of holding.

Looks like the token sale is going well too. Still 15% bonus but not much left of that.

Glad that clarified things for you. Pleasure to have you on board Smiley
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

I watched the project as a project that was receiving attention from a large crowd. GLOBAL REIT received a high score indicating the reliability of the project. People should not miss this opportunity.
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

I watched the project as a project that was receiving attention from a large crowd. GLOBAL REIT received a high score indicating the reliability of the project. People should not miss this opportunity.
Thanks so much!

Feel free to join the discussion at the Telegram Group! Wink
Conrad010

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

Are you a crypto enthusiast looking for stable dividends? Perhaps you wish to expand into real estate assets?

GlobalREIT opens up a new world of possibilities! Check out our technology platform & smart contracts that will change the way people see and invest in real estate! Get whitelisted for the GlobalREIT ICO today. 👍

Click HERE to get started.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

Global REIT's first acquisition is worth 75 Million USD and so having an ICO will help get the necessary funding . It is a great initiative from the folks at GlobalREIT. It will have the opportunity to showcase its blockchain version of the business model derived from REIT structure. The possibilities are limitless and GlobalREIT knows how to take this seriously.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Conrad010

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

Global REIT's first acquisition is worth 75 Million USD and so having an ICO will help get the necessary funding . It is a great initiative from the folks at GlobalREIT. It will have the opportunity to showcase its blockchain version of the business model derived from REIT structure. The possibilities are limitless and GlobalREIT knows how to take this seriously.

Thanks for your support for GlobalREIT. Grin Feel free to get involved in the discussion on Telegram.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

ATTENTION, GLOBAL REIT COMMUNITY!

WE ARE IN THE FINAL BONUS STAGE OF THE PRE ICO!!!

Get your 5% bonus on contribution today.

Get whitelisted on this link.

If you have any questions about GlobalREIT, ask in Telegram group.

Parbey

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Here's a diagram of how Global REIT works

If you have any further questions about how Global REIT works, please direct them to the Telegram Community for realtime answers Smiley

andreldsg

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

Here's a diagram of how Global REIT works

If you have any further questions about how Global REIT works, please direct them to the Telegram Community for realtime answers Smiley

Thank you, very nice, informative infographics.
For now, I understand more about Global reit project.
I will consider carefully to invest into the project via it's ICO.
Thanks so much for your support, we're glad that you're able to understand what Global REIT is and the enormous possibilities it brings over to both the Blockchain sphere as well as the REIT market. Wink

Make sure to join the discussion at the Telegram Group to get involved, also keep an eye out for the Bonus!
Last days to contribute and earn 5% bonus, you can check it out and get whitelisted at Global REIT's website!
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

New article about the project Global REIT(English):

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@icotelegraph/globalreit-smart-investments-in-real-estate

https://golos.io/cryptocurrency/@icotelegraph/globalreit-smart-investments-in-real-estate

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
andreldsg

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

Hi there!

Please, use the bounty thread for this. Wink

Thanks so much for supporting Global REIT!
lamponk15

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

Starting with a net asset value of at least 75 million US dollars and within 3 years to 2 billion US dollars is a huge profit offering. Global reit is a huge project that brings the real estate industry with huge profit offerings that will greatly affect investors for sure invest in it.
Conrad010

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:41:29 AM

Starting with a net asset value of at least 75 million US dollars and within 3 years to 2 billion US dollars is a huge profit offering. Global reit is a huge project that brings the real estate industry with huge profit offerings that will greatly affect investors for sure invest in it.

Thanks for supporting GlobalREIT!

Feel free to join in the discussion on Telegram.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Thanks for supporting GlobalREIT!

Feel free to join in the discussion on Telegram.
this project looks promising team involved also solid hopefully many investors will be interested in this project so that this project will run smoothly and successfully.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:51:34 AM

Real estate investment is always created for high profit investors. Global REIT has provided investors with good returns from this real estate investment. Starting with $ 75 million and within 3 years to $ 2 billion. A staggering number indicates the importance of the project. I think if the project has technological improvements to be able to develop into other areas, then the potential is far greater. I always support the project!
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:02:27 AM

Real estate investment is always created for high profit investors. Global REIT has provided investors with good returns from this real estate investment. Starting with $ 75 million and within 3 years to $ 2 billion. A staggering number indicates the importance of the project. I think if the project has technological improvements to be able to develop into other areas, then the potential is far greater. I always support the project!
the project looks promising and I am sure that will be a lot of investors are interested to join this project because some of the advantages and best wishes for the future of the project could be smoothly and successfully hit a target.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

the project looks promising and I am sure that will be a lot of investors are interested to join this project because some of the advantages and best wishes for the future of the project could be smoothly and successfully hit a target.
I think so, it looks like this project does have a great potential to be successful later. Moreover, the project is managed by a reliable team, of course they have lots of ways to be able to make this project could be thriving and successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: