Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33540 times)
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

Real estate investment is always created for high profit investors. Global REIT has provided investors with good returns from this real estate investment. Starting with $ 75 million and within 3 years to $ 2 billion. A staggering number indicates the importance of the project. I think if the project has technological improvements to be able to develop into other areas, then the potential is far greater. I always support the project!
the project looks promising and I am sure that will be a lot of investors are interested to join this project because some of the advantages and best wishes for the future of the project could be smoothly and successfully hit a target.
I really am also looking at the interesting things in this project hopefully the team that is in this project will always try my best to achieve the success of this project. and hopefully will also many participants and investors who are interested in this project.
Conrad010

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

Real estate investment is always created for high profit investors. Global REIT has provided investors with good returns from this real estate investment. Starting with $ 75 million and within 3 years to $ 2 billion. A staggering number indicates the importance of the project. I think if the project has technological improvements to be able to develop into other areas, then the potential is far greater. I always support the project!
the project looks promising and I am sure that will be a lot of investors are interested to join this project because some of the advantages and best wishes for the future of the project could be smoothly and successfully hit a target.
I really am also looking at the interesting things in this project hopefully the team that is in this project will always try my best to achieve the success of this project. and hopefully will also many participants and investors who are interested in this project.

Thanks for your support. Smiley

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

one of the projects which is very nice, the concept offered very attractive and have a beneficial purpose. Hopefully this project can compete with other projects and can be successful.

Conrad010

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

one of the projects which is very nice, the concept offered very attractive and have a beneficial purpose. Hopefully this project can compete with other projects and can be successful.

Thanks a lot for your interest! If you have any questions or just want to get involved with the community, come talk to us on Telegram.
Karolina26

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:07:52 AM

Did not understand where the project revenues will come from for the payment of stable dividends? Maybe I just did not see it?

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

Did not understand where the project revenues will come from for the payment of stable dividends? Maybe I just did not see it?

Hey Karolina! Yes, it can be quite difficult to read through all the material, but actually this question has been answered several times and in several sources. But for simplicity, it helps to understand the business of real estate. Global REIT will first acquire assets in the UAE (in Middle East), beginning with the first asset valued at $75 million. After 5 years, target portfolio is $10 billion.

I put the summary from the whitepaper below,,,

As token holder, you get 2 sources of revenue:
1. Global REIT Fund Manager Token (GREM) and - you get a share of fund management returns
2. Global REIT Asset Token (GRET)  - returns from assets (the property/real estate), usually this is rental or lease payments from tenants of property

GREM token income is 2% of the asset under management value, that reduces gradually until down to 1.25% from then on.

The 1st asset (worth $75 m) has an 8% annual yield locked in for 5 years and this is the confirmed revenue,,, this means GRET token income is the stable 8% return.

If you scroll up, you see some images from other posts.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

Here are a few of things that make Global REIT stand out from the crowd.

GlobalREIT is on Telegram. Feel free to join the community and stay updated with all the things happening.  Wink
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

GlobalREIT is on Telegram. Feel free to join the community and stay updated with all the things happening.  Wink

Interesting points to share, thank you. I would like to point out a correction to the image however,,, dividens should be dividends. Small typo but some people hate to see this Smiley

To me, yes, these are all strengths, but other projects also have dividends - I hope Global REIT can properly show how these income can be guaranteed (stability is fine but guarantees are difficult to show).

I will say that Global REIT should also really really emphasize one extra strength that other real estate projects do not have, which is Sharia compliant REIT. I know a lot of people will be wondering what this means, but let me make it simple. Sharia compliant means that it is following Muslim financial principles. This is not about religion at all but about lower risk and more equal spread of risk, and being fair and transparent.

This is different from traditional REIT where interest is unsustainable, risks are higher, and risk is located mainly with investors, and decisions are not transparent. Hope the project can give more details about this so everyone can really see why it is so special.

andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

Interesting points to share, thank you. I would like to point out a correction to the image however,,, dividens should be dividends. Small typo but some people hate to see this Smiley

To me, yes, these are all strengths, but other projects also have dividends - I hope Global REIT can properly show how these income can be guaranteed (stability is fine but guarantees are difficult to show).

I will say that Global REIT should also really really emphasize one extra strength that other real estate projects do not have, which is Sharia compliant REIT. I know a lot of people will be wondering what this means, but let me make it simple. Sharia compliant means that it is following Muslim financial principles. This is not about religion at all but about lower risk and more equal spread of risk, and being fair and transparent.

This is different from traditional REIT where interest is unsustainable, risks are higher, and risk is located mainly with investors, and decisions are not transparent. Hope the project can give more details about this so everyone can really see why it is so special.
Thanks so much for pointing this out, Leea!!

And you are 100% correct on the Sharia compliant aspect. Rest assured that all is being taken care to make it clear to the community. Wink

Also, feel free to join the Telegram Group if you haven't already and hop into the discussion!
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

Global Reit pre-ico going very good and i just visited the website there is a 5% bonus for a limited time in pre-sale.
They have collected above $9.5 million and i hope they will collect $20 million in ICO. Pre-ico will be end on 31th may.
Conrad010

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

Global Reit pre-ico going very good and i just visited the website there is a 5% bonus for a limited time in pre-sale.
They have collected above $9.5 million and i hope they will collect $20 million in ICO. Pre-ico will be end on 31th may.

Hey there, thanks for the support. Smiley

The ICO will run from 1st June 2018 until 30th June 2018. The minimum contribution is $100. If you would like to contribute to the Pre-ICO in the meantime, please visit https://globalreit.io/
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

Hope that my contribution on presale would prosper in let say 4 to 6 years . I know crypto would be very volatile that sometimes only months counting you could already get your ROI . Same goes to reverse effect. But with blockchain form of REIT it would be ideal to stay longer before you could even sell it.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

Hope that my contribution on presale would prosper in let say 4 to 6 years . I know crypto would be very volatile that sometimes only months counting you could already get your ROI . Same goes to reverse effect. But with blockchain form of REIT it would be ideal to stay longer before you could even sell it.
yes you are right It will pay monthly dividend to all token holders.
and globel Roit raised 9.5 million in pre-ico and pre-ico is still going on with 5% bonus
this is very good and great ICO pre-sale
and yes i consider its a long term investment we have to hodl token for long term
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:27:33 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 02:01:46 AM by ElegantCy

Hi, thanks for your belief in and support for GlobalREIT. Crypto is very volatile, that is one of the advantages of Investing in GlobalREIT, as it gives you dividends at 8% p.a on the AUM for 5 years, 2% on GREM before it settles at 1.25%  thereon.

REIT's are good for long term.  

GlobalREIT serves as safe Haven in this very steeply volatile crypto market for :

A crypto investor looking for stable dividends on a monthly basis and seeking to invest in real estate assets using crypto currencies.

Real Estate Asset holders looking to exit into a liquid market in the crypto domain.

REITs who would like to take advantage of an already established block chain framework to enter crypto domain

Join the discussion on Telegram and for updates.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

ico is starting soon yes, hopefully, everything will run smoothly as expected and achieve satisfactory results so that this project can develop for its future.
Planton

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

sales showed a very good development, and I hope sales can always experiencing good progress so that this project can reach its target.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

sales showed a very good development, and I hope sales can always experiencing good progress so that this project can reach its target.
This proves that all the team really worked hard with very good, hopefully the hard work they do can give you the best results.
NDX-AKA

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

This proves that all the team really worked hard with very good, hopefully the hard work they do can give you the best results.
you're right, because they are expecting this project could be a big success, therefore they are always doing the best job so that the project could go forward.
Conrad010

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:02:20 AM

you're right, because they are expecting this project could be a big success, therefore they are always doing the best job so that the project could go forward.

Thanks for your support! Smiley Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

Thanks so much for pointing this out, Leea!!

And you are 100% correct on the Sharia compliant aspect. Rest assured that all is being taken care to make it clear to the community. Wink

Also, feel free to join the Telegram Group if you haven't already and hop into the discussion!

You're welcome! I certainly think that the Sharia aspect is overlooked - everyone can talk about potential profits but we are talking about a forward looking product here. And this is not simply because there are 2 billion Muslims, and not because Islam is the fastest growing religion, but also that even the traditional industries are recognizing how fairer Sharia laws is when it comes to finance and business.

I am not even a Muslim and I only go for Sharia products in my country.

And yes to Telegram of course I am there, watching the conversations!

Looks like only 5% bonus left on the pre-sale, tokens are selling quickly!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: