Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33535 times)
troack

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

do you mean the amounts of ICO raised? If yes, the team will be updating that amount shortly.  Sorry there's a delay as it there are wire transfers and Fiat contribution that need to be taken into account, so the team need to include that amount and update the numbers manually.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:13:05 AM

In fact, investing in real estate is the easiest and safest way to receive dividends for a long time without serious risks. For example, buying a house, you can get a certain percentage of its delivery, while not losing the invested amount in the purchase, which can be quickly returned if necessary.
the team involved in this project always gives the best for this project, and I am sure there will be a lot of participants and investors who are interested in this project and this project will be successful in the future.
chimsolotrading

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:15:21 AM

the team involved in this project always gives the best for this project, and I am sure there will be a lot of participants and investors who are interested in this project and this project will be successful in the future.
Global Reit project has been actually grown by dedicated team of efficient devs.
And its campaign managed very well by professional managers, who run the campaigns very transparently.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:11:16 AM

In fact, investing in real estate is the easiest and safest way to receive dividends for a long time without serious risks. For example, buying a house, you can get a certain percentage of its delivery, while not losing the invested amount in the purchase, which can be quickly returned if necessary.
of course they are going to do the best job for this project, because they also expect project managed this can succeed, so there is no doubt that if the team will be working hard in earnest.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

do you mean the amounts of ICO raised? If yes, the team will be updating that amount shortly.  Sorry there's a delay as it there are wire transfers and Fiat contribution that need to be taken into account, so the team need to include that amount and update the numbers manually.

Yes, i think they didn't mention anything about the wire transfer and Fiat contribution, still, on the website, it is showing only 11,800,000$ raised. By the end of the crowdsale, Global Riet will reach the desired hard cap easily.
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

Yes, i think they didn't mention anything about the wire transfer and Fiat contribution, still, on the website, it is showing only 11,800,000$ raised. By the end of the crowdsale, Global Riet will reach the desired hard cap easily.

Thanks for your support! Smiley
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

Yes, do not worry about that progress bar. It is manually updated and always needs to confirm fiat transactions (which, by the way, also proves the legitimacy of the project), no anonymity behind fiat transactions!

Looking forward to many updates soon especially on my own questions for the investments, and some of the news from the London conference, which I know must be quite big! July is first distribution too, so cannot wait for all these dates!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

Global REIT project provides great opportunities for investment. The company's ambitions are confirmed by independent assessments and positions of many market experts! About Global REIT I can say that this project has a friendly and professional team, great vision. Working product, solid and validated business. No doubt, this is an awesome project.
Conrad010

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:00:20 AM

Global REIT project provides great opportunities for investment. The company's ambitions are confirmed by independent assessments and positions of many market experts! About Global REIT I can say that this project has a friendly and professional team, great vision. Working product, solid and validated business. No doubt, this is an awesome project.

Thank you for supporting Global REIT. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

the project is admirable, and by having a reliable team I believe that they will be easy to make the project can progress forward and successful.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

the project is admirable, and by having a reliable team I believe that they will be easy to make the project can progress forward and successful.

The company is based on Dubai and real estate platform is very good in the Dubai and this makes the team has very experience in this field. So everything will according to their control because Ali tumbi has very good experience in this platform.
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

Real estate investment is always created for high profit investors. Global REIT has provided investors with good returns from this real estate investment. Starting with $ 75 million and within 3 years to $ 2 billion. A staggering number indicates the importance of the project.
Conrad010

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

Real estate investment is always created for high profit investors. Global REIT has provided investors with good returns from this real estate investment. Starting with $ 75 million and within 3 years to $ 2 billion. A staggering number indicates the importance of the project.

Thanks for the support! Don't forget to follow us on Twitter. Smiley
bigo9x

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Then let us know in case anything comes up. Thanks again for your continued support and understanding Syed!
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

Very interesting, noteworthy project. Reducing investment risks is a very important task, especially at the moment when ISO-startups are opened daily.I really hope that the project will take its rightful place among its own kind.
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

Excellent innovation! The Global REIT project is really done for people, so that everyone is comfortable! Excellent! Don't miss the opportunity to participate on this project, you won't regret it!
Conrad010

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:41:09 AM

Excellent innovation! The Global REIT project is really done for people, so that everyone is comfortable! Excellent! Don't miss the opportunity to participate on this project, you won't regret it!

Thanks for your support! Smiley

Feel free to come and join in the discussion on Telegram.
Conrad010

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

The REIT sector has grown significantly in the last decade. Global REIT's ICO is LIVE! Don't miss the opportunity to earn stable monthly dividends.

Follow us on Twitter here.
bikers online

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

The REIT sector has grown significantly in the last decade. Global REIT's ICO is LIVE! Don't miss the opportunity to earn stable monthly dividends.

I noticed this project is very interesting, a lot of support in bounty I believe this project will be successful and will be viral in the market later
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

I noticed this project is very interesting, a lot of support in bounty I believe this project will be successful and will be viral in the market later

Thanks, Glad to have your support! Join us on Telegram to stay up to date and take part in the discussion surrounding GlobalREIT!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: