Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33535 times)
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

Counting the days until the Token Sale finishes. ⏰

Here's a video
of Founder Ali Tumbi sharing insights on our project. Calling all crypto investors out there: the time to buy in is today!

30th of June - End of Sale!
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Anyone check out Global REIT's latest video post on Twitter? Short and simple, spend the 40 seconds to view it to get a nice reminder of how the platform will work (asset management, compliance and security, transaction modules). Personally, cannot wait to see how it LOOKS once all of us can log in. By the way, guys, any update from the London conference earlier in June? I did not see anything in Medium or Telegram.
maybe the team has not provided the latest news from this project team may be busy with other affairs hopefully if there is any news about this project good news to be submitted team.
i am also waiting for some good news about this project
also aware of that the ICO still running with 5% bonus and more then 14.2 million$ are raised. 20 million$ is the hardcap
on the main website more then 14 million raised but the progress bar is behind $ 14 mil with 5% bonus why?
soon and hopefully great news will be out from the team

Hey, thanks for your support. Smiley
The progress bar on the website is manually updated, I'll let the team know about the discrepancy. Thanks for reaching out.
i thought the team will move the bar forward but they decrease the total reised money from 14.2 to 12.4 mil $
was that a mistake in the total raised money digits ?
i was happy that total raised money cross the 14 mil $ target and in 10 days maybe 20 mil target will be reach
well i hope that 20 million will be reach before ICO ends
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:44:15 AM

Anyone check out Global REIT's latest video post on Twitter? Short and simple, spend the 40 seconds to view it to get a nice reminder of how the platform will work (asset management, compliance and security, transaction modules). Personally, cannot wait to see how it LOOKS once all of us can log in. By the way, guys, any update from the London conference earlier in June? I did not see anything in Medium or Telegram.
maybe the team has not provided the latest news from this project team may be busy with other affairs hopefully if there is any news about this project good news to be submitted team.
also aware of that the ICO still running with 5% bonus and more then 14.2 million$ are raised. 20 million$ is the hardcap
on the main website more then 14 million raised but the progress bar is behind $ 14 mil with 5% bonus why?

The progress bar on the website is manually updated, I'll let the team know about the discrepancy. Thanks for reaching out.
i thought the team will move the bar forward but they decrease the total reised money from 14.2 to 12.4 mil $
was that a mistake in the total raised money digits ?
i was happy that total raised money cross the 14 mil $ target and in 10 days maybe 20 mil target will be reach
well i hope that 20 million will be reach before ICO ends

Yes it looks like there was an error the previous time it was updated. The ICO has until the end of June so I think it will raise a good deal more yet. Thanks for the support.
supperperson86

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:31:13 AM

Hi all!!!, maybe is a stupid question for some of you,but why I can buy tokens from Exchange if I use bitcoin and I can’t with eth, I understand you need your erc-20 wallet to receive your tokens at the end, can anyone explain it to me please, thank you very much
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

Hi all!!!, maybe is a stupid question for some of you,but why I can buy tokens from Exchange if I use bitcoin and I can’t with eth, I understand you need your erc-20 wallet to receive your tokens at the end, can anyone explain it to me please, thank you very much

Hello! It depends on the exchange you are using, some offer different coin pairs than others. On some you can trade for ETH, on others you cannot. If you are receiving an ERC-20 token, you need a compatible wallet to store it. Hope that this helps!
Conrad010

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

When the Global Reit ICO will finish?
I would prefer to invest a bit money into Global Reit, not much.

The ICO will run until 30 June 2018 11:59PM GMT.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:23:45 AM

Today we have seen the bar showing wrongly, previously i have seen the raised amount is more than $14 million but now it is showing only $12 million. I think they need to manually update how much the amount is raised.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

No stupid questions in crypto! Exchanges offer pairs entirely up to themselves. Usually most ERC-20 tokens will be traded against Ether (since they are all based on Ethereum anyway) but Bitcoin is also usually the most common pair/market, simply because this is the most popular currency, the most liquid, and the most accepted.

But if you want to STORE your OWN ERC-20 tokens, then you need your own ETH wallet. Any ETH address can receive tokens, but make sure it is a wallet you control (do not use an exchange wallet for example).

And ouf, looks like the ICO numbers are revised back to 60% or 12 mill. Hope they can explain what happened there.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

I'm glad to be a part of the Global REIT project. The team seems very qualified one and sure they can keep up with the challenges that a new project has to go through. https://www.globalreit.io/
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

ATTENTION, COMMUNITY!!!

This opportunity is not to be missed!

Register today here.

cheryldlovejoy

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

Hey guys, just uploaded a review about your project here:
https://steemit.com/crypto/@cheryldlovejoy/global-reit-ico-review-the-unique-idea-of-2018

Good luck with the ICO, I think you should do well.
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

Hey guys, just uploaded a review about your project here:
https://steemit.com/crypto/@cheryldlovejoy/global-reit-ico-review-the-unique-idea-of-2018

Good luck with the ICO, I think you should do well.

Thanks a lot for sharing your review, I'm sure someone will find it an interesting reading!
And also, thank you for your support!  Grin
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

Global REIT project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, great idea, great start! I am sure that the project will take the leading place among competitors! https://www.globalreit.io/
Conrad010

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Global REIT project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, great idea, great start! I am sure that the project will take the leading place among competitors! https://www.globalreit.io/

Thanks for your support. Smiley

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
Conrad010

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

Check out Crypto Spark's awesome video on Global REIT and smart contracts in Real Estate!

Do you have comments or questions? Come and join in the discussion on Telegram!
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:41:08 AM

Check out Crypto Spark's awesome video on Global REIT and smart contracts in Real Estate!

the video also sounds interesting and I will try to watch it, I hope in the future more and more support for this project so that it could easily achieve the target.
Conrad010

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

the video also sounds interesting and I will try to watch it, I hope in the future more and more support for this project so that it could easily achieve the target.

Thanks for your support. Smiley
zoLa#7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

Hello, fellows! I got in this business. I am interested to look how the founders realize the idea.
Hi, 1983Manish. Thank you for your interest in GlobalREIT.
Global REIT is the first ever blockchain based REIT. Global REIT will welcome its subscribers to participate both in the Fund Manager (GREM) returns as well as the income on the Assets under Management (GRET).
Each subscriber will get 2 tokens upon subscription – GREM & GRET.
GRET will pay out dividends monthly to its subscribers.
GRET has its first asset secured at 8% p.a. on its 1st acquired asset as dividend. The 1st AUM  (Asset Under Management) is valued at a  75 million USD located at The Palm Dubai, U.A.E
Both GREM & GRET tokens are utility tokens and will provide future access to all its Assets under Management, where token holders will receive discounts and other benefits.

If you want to learn more about the project, take a look at the whitepaper.

For any doubts, feel free to ask for clarifications in the Telegram groupWink
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Hello, fellows! I got in this business. I am interested to look how the founders realize the idea.
Global REIT is the first ever blockchain based REIT. Global REIT will welcome its subscribers to participate both in the Fund Manager (GREM) returns as well as the income on the Assets under Management (GRET).
GRET has its first asset secured at 8% p.a. on its 1st acquired asset as dividend. The 1st AUM  (Asset Under Management) is valued at a  75 million USD located at The Palm Dubai, U.A.E
Both GREM & GRET tokens are utility tokens and will provide future access to all its Assets under Management, where token holders will receive discounts and other benefits.

What are the major benefits that investors are going to get because as investor what are token we are going to get GREM or GRET? What about the bounty what type of tokens are they going to get?
zoLa#7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

What are the major benefits that investors are going to get because as investor what are token we are going to get GREM or GRET? What about the bounty what type of tokens are they going to get?
Hi, onebtcforlife.
Contributors to the project will have benefits such as monthly and yearly paid dividends, free stays in assets under management and free food/beverages.
As for the bounty-related questions:
 - here you can find details;
 - here is BCT thread;
 - you can ask here.

Also feel free to join Telegram group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: