Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33535 times)
zoLa#7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Hello, GlobalREIT community!

The Token Sale will finish on June 30!

Register today on the website and get your 5% bonus.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anhdat3

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Global REIT project will be successful if the team continues to develop and review. This project has got plenty of reviews from experts. Definetly worth to invest!
nyia

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

I have not read and heard how many tokens are sold in the sale of Global Riet tokens, l hope sales can meet the maximum target.

Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:04:28 AM

I have not read and heard how many tokens are sold in the sale of Global Riet tokens, l hope sales can meet the maximum target.

Thanks for reaching out. You can check on the website. The bar is manually updated, and the last update was $12,450,870. So the total cash amount raised is close to this figure.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:59:35 AM

Thanks for reaching out. You can check on the website. The bar is manually updated, and the last update was $12,450,870. So the total cash amount raised is close to this figure.
a very good result hopefully his future will increase further so that it can achieve targeted results for team spirit and success for this future project.
Conrad010

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

a very good result hopefully his future will increase further so that it can achieve targeted results for team spirit and success for this future project.
I agree the results have been quite good in the get and passion again to the team and also participants in promoting projects to the maximum again the results obtained.

Thanks for your support! Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
Parbey

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return! Sentient approach, very nice website, seamless vision.

Hello Tyree-Spec, we'll respond accordingly Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

PBC holds event to discuss Blockchain technology

DUBAI: Blockchain Technology is one of the most important and growing technology and being expanding in various sectors especially in the real estates. We want our members of Pakistani community residing in UAE should know about this and getting maximum benefits from the expertise in the fields.

Ali Tumbi, Founder/CEO of Aqua Properties and Global REIT, while addressing on the benefit by Blockchain Technology in real estate said that the Global REIT is the first ever blockchain-based REIT as the technology already operating in major cities around the world and now offering a number of investment opportunities for local investors in the UAE.

Click here to read full article
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

Global REIT is perhaps the most successful project to date! I predict that it will take a leading position among the competitors at once after reaching the ICO! Join this project now!
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Greetings GlobalREIT community!

This is the last week to join Global REIT's ICO.
Don't miss out the chance to join a project where Blockchain meets the REIT market!

did1

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

Chances to invest in real estate is enough Cheesy Let's get away from sarcasm, as I see the fees are not very bad. Specify by dates. Or they collect until the last.

Conrad010

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

We're delighted about the coverage we've received from Gulf Today on our vision for the future of real estate for UAE and the world over. And did we mention, we're bringing the future with us? Big thanks to the @pbcdubai2004 for hosting!

Don't forget to follow Global REIT on Twitter.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

Greetings GlobalREIT community!

This is the last week to join Global REIT's ICO.
Don't miss out the chance to join a project where Blockchain meets the REIT market!

I am eagerly to see what will happen when the ICO ended.
A few days left till the end day.
Hope to see positive results of the ICO, then Global Reit price fly after that day.
Perlignnasubf

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:18:14 AM

Hello. Looks great idea!
Sober business, engaging plan!
Nifontov

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

I see great potential in this project! market and blockchain are quite a rapidly developing fields nowaday! I think the service will be really demanded.
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

The blockchain brings a lot of operational advantages (among others) to the classical REIT structure.

For example, a typical REIT that distributes 90% of the generated income to their investors, just like we will, has to handle all that distribution, usually just once a year (to limit expenses) by sending checks for instance. We leverage the blockchain to bypass a lot of the inconveniences associated with a typical REIT structure. We only need to push a few buttons in order to distribute those dividends once a month, hassle free anywhere in the world, to either a crypto wallet or a bank account.

Our vision is that everyone should be able to invest in a diversified, income producing, real estate asset portfolio and we are using the ethereum blockchain to make it a reality.

The first asset scheduled for acquisition, is valued at 75 million dollars. It will be a 4 star hotel, called Mysk by Shaza and it will be located on The Palm in Dubai, a luxury 5 star area which places it as a great value proposition. It’s under construction and will be completed in Q4 of 2018.

When the ICO finishes, on June 30, the land will already start to generate rent (paid by the owner) and the dividends will start coming, even before actual construction is finished.

That is just the first phase and after completion the income from the operation of the hotel will start to produce 8% monthly dividends for a guaranteed 5 years as the setup stands now.

And this is just the beginning. We will continue to expand our asset portfolio in the UAE, where the second and third assets are already planned for acquisition but as the name GlobalREIT suggests, we’ll be heading around the world to places like London and Singapore too. That will progressively reduce volatility further through geo redundancy and diversification, which will increase stability and income growth for the investors. In the future, we`ll create a global network that will allow other REITs to take advantage of our platform.
Parbey

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

Global REIT received coverage in Gulf Today.

Find out more in their latest tweet.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

PBC holds event to discuss Blockchain technology

DUBAI: Blockchain Technology is one of the most important and growing technology and being expanding in various sectors especially in the real estates. We want our members of Pakistani community residing in UAE should know about this and getting maximum benefits from the expertise in the fields.

Ali Tumbi, Founder/CEO of Aqua Properties and Global REIT, while addressing on the benefit by Blockchain Technology in real estate said that the Global REIT is the first ever blockchain-based REIT as the technology already operating in major cities around the world and now offering a number of investment opportunities for local investors in the UAE.

Click here to read full article

Very nice read! I had no idea that there was a link to Pakistan, but I know that in Pakistan, the real estate has been growing very well in the urban areas, even with all the economic conditions there. When so many other industries are in decline, real estate is still the one with positive growth, so the UAE Pakistani residents will already know these benefits.

Three more days of the ICO, wonder if we will see a boost,,, I know people will be disappointed if they find out about Global REIT after June 30!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nganbg

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

Global REIT is one of the most modern companies and high quality product! I am very glad that I noticed this project! Sure that the company and investors will see a large increase in coins in the near future!
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Greetings GlobalREIT Community!

"Dreaming about investing in a blockchain project that will actually get you a great ROI?  GlobalREIT works on the same mechanism as traditional REIT.
We're confident this will be one of your best investments.
4 days left until our crowdsale ends!" Visit GlobalREIT now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: