Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33535 times)
Seunexy

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

This is it! We're getting closer & closer. Already seeing the finish line of our Crowdsale. There's no other chance to join the project. Check out https://www.globalreit.io/ today.

Also Follow Global Reit on twitter here
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Just got to know of your project through your partners, amazix

this really looks like a promising project, but how will you account for crypto volatility considering this is a real world product and why is the hardcap required so low Roll Eyes
Hi there! Thanks so much for your interest in Global REIT! Wink

As far as volatility goes, when Global gets to acquire a new asset and issue tokens, they will have a holding period based on the volume of tokens issued and in relation to the actively traded volume on the exchanges. Also, the whole business model will be asset backed, that will enable a low swing percentage compared to the typical 10% daily.

For the hardcap, only part of the first asset's payment will be made using proceeds from the sale. Wink

Let us know if you have any other questions!
lamngan

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Time to increase your profits! Invest in Global REIT project! Get rich! This project is becoming more popular every day! Excellent performance to run, and easy to understand for those who want to follow this project.
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

Attention community: Only 48 hours left on Global REIT's ICO!

Click the image below to whitelist and contribute!
Don't miss the chance of joining the first ever Blockchain-based REIT and secure stable, monthly dividends!

sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

I am happy with this project. But, lots of platforms like this. what is the greatness of GlobalReit? what if there is inflation on property?
Triop

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

GREM represents the income of the fund management company, which is based on the value of the assets under management. So as more assets are added, the income of GREM will increase and hence the value of the token should appreciate significantly as we add assets over time.

GRET is a performance indicator of the income and the worth of the assets. GRET distributes the incomes from the assets the REIT owns. If the income increases the dividend increases accordingly. The value of both tokens will depend on the value of the assets, not the market trend.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

I am happy with this project. But, lots of platforms like this. what is the greatness of GlobalReit? what if there is inflation on property?
Global REIT is very different on the background of many projects related to real estate. I personally think all the time about how they will fix their capitalization and how much the project will depend on changes in the general market for cryptocurrency.
Seunexy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

Best wishes to Global Reit crowdsale.

This is it! We're getting closer & closer. Already seeing the finish line of our Crowdsale. There's no other chance to join the project. Check out https://www.globalreit.io/ today.

Also Follow Global Reit on twitter here

I have also seen promising ideas from Global Reit ideas, on which the team started developing the project.
This one has much great potential to change the way real-estate business operate.
Global REIT is very different on the background of many projects related to real estate. I personally think all the time about how they will fix their capitalization and how much the project will depend on changes in the general market for cryptocurrency.

Thank you for your support and kind words towards Global Reit. You are appreciated.

Please feel free to join the telegram group to join in on the discussion.
Seunexy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

Thank you for your interest in Global Reit.

Token holders own the property on a pro rata basis so if property appreciates, so does their money.
Seunexy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Hello there!!
Global REIT isn't depended on general market of cryptocurrency. Value is pegged to value of to USD value contributed.
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

I think that Global REIT is a very promising project, due to the fact that the company has a clear strategy of how to develop in future. I recommend not to miss the chance to take part in this project!
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

I think that Global REIT is a very promising project, due to the fact that the company has a clear strategy of how to develop in future. I recommend not to miss the chance to take part in this project!

Thanks for your support. Smiley
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:37:51 AM

CROWDSALE FINISHED! 🎉🎉🎉 Thank you all for your great support. Much appreciated! 🙏 Keep an eye on us! We'll get back with news soon.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:47:11 AM

CROWDSALE FINISHED! 🎉🎉🎉 Thank you all for your great support. Much appreciated! 🙏 Keep an eye on us! We'll get back with news soon.
How about the presale results?
Where I can read the article/ announcement on final crowdsale results?
I believe it is sweetie crowdsale  Grin

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:22:22 AM

How about the presale results?
Where I can read the article/ announcement on final crowdsale results?
I believe it is sweetie crowdsale  Grin
You can get the news in telegram group @globalreit. the token sale is over, but the final gain is $ 12,450,870 if i see from the website. hopefully the results have not been updated Grin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

You can get the news in telegram group @globalreit. the token sale is over, but the final gain is $ 12,450,870 if i see from the website. hopefully the results have not been updated Grin
So, How much each Global Reit token cost?
Anyway, congratulations for the end of Global Reit ICO.
It is time to start a new phase of the project.
Thanks for your feedback and support!
during the sale the GREM price was $0.07 & the GRET price was $1.00.
Seunexy

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

I expect this project will be successful! Believable vision, blameless logo, very nice idea!
Thank you very much for the support and kind words, you are appreciated.

Please feel free to join the discussion on telegram.
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

You presented two prices of GREM.
Which ones is the latest price after the crowdsale?
Where I can buy GREM ATM?
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

You presented two prices of GREM.
Which ones is the latest price after the crowdsale?
Where I can buy GREM ATM?
Hi, btcsmlcmnr159.
GREM is 0.07 USD. You can register and contribute to the project here.
Thank you for your interest.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Well, guys, this is it! I hope everyone remembers that this is the final day. Less than 12 hours left on the crowdsale and 5% bonus. There will never be a cheaper time to get your tokens. I see the counter still has not been updated but I have a big feeling we will be pleasantly surprised by the results when the final numbers come in.

It did not reach the hard cap but already a huge amount collected. You just never know what the final hours can bring also. See all of you on the other side!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: