Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33535 times)
andrbutler

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:31:26 AM

Well, guys, this is it! I hope everyone remembers that this is the final day. Less than 12 hours left on the crowdsale and 5% bonus. There will never be a cheaper time to get your tokens. I see the counter still has not been updated but I have a big feeling we will be pleasantly surprised by the results when the final numbers come in.

It did not reach the hard cap but already a huge amount collected. You just never know what the final hours can bring also. See all of you on the other side!
Thanks for your support throughout the token sale, The final numbers of the contributions collected will be rolled out by the team in the following days, join us on Telegram to stay up to date!
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:23:31 AM

Hurry up a bit to take the last opportunity with 5% bonus and get cheap Global Reit.
Only less than 12 hours left.
Don't miss it everyone.
Global Reit is a good project and will never let you down.
Well, guys, this is it! I hope everyone remembers that this is the final day. Less than 12 hours left on the crowdsale and 5% bonus. There will never be a cheaper time to get your tokens. I see the counter still has not been updated but I have a big feeling we will be pleasantly surprised by the results when the final numbers come in.

It did not reach the hard cap but already a huge amount collected. You just never know what the final hours can bring also. See all of you on the other side!
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

GREM tokens basically represents an investment into the actual management team of GlobalREIT — the company. It will also provide dividends too, yearly at a 1.25% rate. GREM won`t be issued anymore post ICO.

GRET tokens issued for the first asset, will produce an 8% dividend monthly, and as our fund will keep buying assets looking for at least the same margin, new GRET tokens will be issued at the market value of the new asset, keeping it at a minimum of 1 dollar per token so as not to dilute the initial investment.

Read more in this article about the GREM and GRET — crypto tokens, backed by real estate assets.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

Since Global REIT is one of the first blockchain based real estate platforms, the team has ensured that concerns of transparency and independence in decision making are addressed strictly. The interest of all its stakeholders will be safeguarded through the below exhibited corporate and technological governance board and committees.

Learn more about the project in the whitepaper.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

Crowdsale is finally closed. I think we can already say it is a huge success, even at 60% plus of the hard cap. These days, ICOs struggle to reach the million mark but Global REIT has done almost 12.5 mil, plus there are manual wire transfers yet to be counted. The team will probably be really busy calculating the final totals but I hope also there will be updates on the plans in the coming week or so. The funds are definitely enough to start the project I am sure. Let us wait for the good news.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:53:43 AM

Crowdsale is finally closed. I think we can already say it is a huge success, even at 60% plus of the hard cap. These days, ICOs struggle to reach the million mark but Global REIT has done almost 12.5 mil, plus there are manual wire transfers yet to be counted. The team will probably be really busy calculating the final totals but I hope also there will be updates on the plans in the coming week or so. The funds are definitely enough to start the project I am sure. Let us wait for the good news.

Thanks for the input, and support. The team will be updating the community with the exact amount contributed soon.

mangkel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:16:07 AM

because I rarely update the latest news about the project GLOBAL REIT, I so Miss and can't join in this project because the project they've to achieve maximum results
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

Looks very good. Wondrous job, absorbing results!  Good luck team!
Thanks for your support. Grin
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

the project is aiming for a quite big market with a great opportunity to not only earn monthly dividends, but also the possibility to own a part of the real estate, a tangible asset. I really like the idea to have the possibility of staying in any hotel around the hotel within the network for free (or at lower costs) when holding a specific amount of GREM or GRET tokens, while still being able to earn money passively. Also, I had no idea before on how to invest in real estates, especially in real estates located in foreign countries. With cryptocurrencies getting more and more attention and acceptance, this makes investing into real estates through Global REIT quite easy and comfortable. Also with the real estate business in many countries such as in UAE and China growing, I can see a great potential for the Global REIT market to succeed.
Pavel1391

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

The purpose of the platform is realistic and workable, therefore potentially a successful project. The authors of the idea intend to continue expanding the investment portfolio of assets after completion of all points of the roadmap in accordance with various strategies.This desire will reduce the overall risk of the portfolio, depending on macroeconomic conditions on a global scale, which can be called an attractive factor for investors.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

Congratulations for having a quite run on your ICO. Now for investors to be excited about is the monthly dividend and may start this month barring from any delays or hurdles such as regulations and software developments.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Conrad010

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:22:10 AM

Congratulations for having a quite run on your ICO. Now for investors to be excited about is the monthly dividend and may start this month barring from any delays or hurdles such as regulations and software developments.
We appreciate your support. Feel free to join in the discussion in the official Telegram group.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:52:05 AM

his project is finished, and the participants are already allowed to remove the signature. Hopefully there will soon be good news about the distribution.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Conrad010

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:10:53 AM

his project is finished, and the participants are already allowed to remove the signature. Hopefully there will soon be good news about the distribution.
Thanks for your support. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
Conrad010

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

The major object that in the future it has provided the progress of the plan!
 Good luck team.
Thanks for the well wishes. Smiley
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

Looks very good. Wondrous job, absorbing results!  Good luck team!

Bounty has finished, ICO has also finished, congratulations for this project which has achieved satisfactory results!
zoLa#7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

After the ICO of Global Reit, where is tradeable place for me to buy this one?
I missed the ICO and would like to buy some Global Reit due to amazing things in the Whitepaper.
Hi, motienvolam.
Please join Telegram group to stay updated on all the news.
Thank you for your interest in GlobalREIT.  Smiley
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

Global Reit is a unique platform that intends to expand its real estate business. It will be interesting to observe and participate in the development of the project, as the ideas described in white paper are simply surprising. I look forward to the launch of this platform.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

Global Reit is a unique platform that intends to expand its real estate business. It will be interesting to observe and participate in the development of the project, as the ideas described in white paper are simply surprising. I look forward to the launch of this platform.
Thanks Sergiose for the support, yeah it is a unique platform that aims to pay dividends and avail free stays to token holders in the AUM, stay tuned as the platform launches and unfolds it's many potentials in the REIT world.
zoLa#7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

GREETINGS, GLOBALREIT COMMUNITY!

Do you know who is behind the GlobalREIT project?

Meet the team here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the Telegram groupWink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: