Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33535 times)
influence

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

I have participated in bounty campaign. And I don't want fill KYC. When I joined the camapaign. I asked about this and you said no need to KYC. What will happen to my tokens?
You shouldn't change the rules
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

Guys, this is not a scam. They are real business. Plus, AmaZix only work with companies after they've completed a through due dilligence.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

The real estate ecosystem is huge, GLOBAL REIT and has great prospects for development, the project team needs to increase the market publicity.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

Guys, this is not a scam. They are real business. Plus, AmaZix only work with companies after they've completed a through due dilligence.

I think nobody didn't specify that Global Reit is scam, many people are anxiously waiting for the updates from the company when they are going to unlock the tokens?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

I think nobody didn't specify that Global Reit is scam, many people are anxiously waiting for the updates from the company when they are going to unlock the tokens?
yes we all are waiting for the update specially for token distribution and bounty also
but the project is already behind from schedule
i applied for the KYC but not yet approved
how much time Globel Reit team takes more for distribution of tokens Huh
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

yes we all are waiting for the update specially for token distribution and bounty also

thats like tricky
I think they only delayed time and hoped the market would stabilize before they were ready to distribute
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
I am very interested in your project and I want to participate in it
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
If you read Telegram and this thread carefully, you would understand that the bounty has long since ended. You're a little late.
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

hello, does someone can explain me  the calculation of dividends  ( in detail),   for exemple  with : 1000 Grem and 1000 Gret , please    , i don't understand the calculation  for USDT amount ....? thanks ahead 😉
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

If you read Telegram and this thread carefully, you would understand that the bounty has long since ended. You're a little late.
This project has been completed and now is just wait for distribution to participants of the bounty and I hope the distribution can be immediately implemented.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

This project has been completed and now is just wait for distribution to participants of the bounty and I hope the distribution can be immediately implemented.
Yes, until the current distribution has yet to take place and the participants are still patiently waiting for him to hopefully soon there's good news from the project team about it.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

Yes, until the current distribution has yet to take place and the participants are still patiently waiting for him to hopefully soon there's good news from the project team about it.

Whether they distributed to the Investors who invested at the time of ICO maybe they are taking time because they are very busy in progressing the developments what they planned in the roadmap. Until we get an update from the company we cannot conclude anything.
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

maybe can buy or sell Grem there https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa28aed076ee69fc20b3fa1917aa0928291cfdeee-ETH.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Yes,,, no one is saying for one moment that Global REIT is a scam. If they were, they would just have quietly gone by now and we would be seeing quiet Telegram admins.

Amazix did their job well, as usual, now that they ended their services, the project just looks so completely unprofessional. They should not have asked Amazix to go. They are not replying here anymore. When they reply in Telegram it is not certain answers, and they always say they will get back to us with answers when they should be knowing the basic simple answers.

Everything is behind schedule. They also need to respond on why they need KYC from bounty hunters when earlier they said they did not.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

the distribution was implemented and become the great question of the moment is why there are 2 different Token? If the value will be the same when later in the exchange?
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:39:18 AM

the distribution was implemented and become the great question of the moment is why there are 2 different Token? If the value will be the same when later in the exchange?
It seems like there are 2 kinds of Tokens and to my knowledge the price different between Grem with Gret but certainly we look for more later time already listing on the market or wait for a description of the team project.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

I hope that everything will run smoothly for distribution and hopefully it won't matter about the 2 tokens, and hope the team will also provide an explanation of the 2 tokens.
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

Global REIT is the first Blockchain-based REVI-Compliant REIT launched on the market. this is a great platform that will provide many benefits to crypto users or investors who seek stable dividends on a monthly basis and try to invest in real estate assets using crypto currencies
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

I hope that everything will run smoothly for distribution and hopefully it won't matter about the 2 tokens, and hope the team will also provide an explanation of the 2 tokens.
maybe 2 different tokens and are accepted for participants and investors with different tokens, and hopefully for the token price it is not too much difference so the results are still satisfying.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

maybe 2 different tokens and are accepted for participants and investors with different tokens, and hopefully for the token price it is not too much difference so the results are still satisfying.
It looks like the token already registered at forkdelta, and its prices are usually low. so in my opinion it's better to wait the official market. I am sure this token has a very high value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: