Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT  (Read 33533 times)
LuckyN

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

Hi, everyone!
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

I can't log in to wallet.globalreit.io  for the second day due to Captcha problem.  Wher the Captcha must appear this text shows - ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for key site. Anyone else having this problem?
Just checked, I'm fine, Capcha works. Try running in a new browser or cleaning up the cache, but gently with clearing the cache, all logins and passwords will be reset and you will need to enter their passwords.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

What is the difference between Gret and Grem tokens? I got a Grem tokens for bounty without going through the KYC procedure. To get Gret tokens i need to pass KYC?

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I also have Grem tokens

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Butorik

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

wow. it looks very cool. in your road map it is written that in July there were dividend payments. can i find out more? How long will you pay dividends and how much?
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

What is the difference between Gret and Grem tokens? I got a Grem tokens for bounty without going through the KYC procedure. To get Gret tokens i need to pass KYC?

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I also have Grem tokens

i don't think it's like that, for bounty campaign participants get grem tokens, and the price is much smaller than gret token. and i got it by verifying the kyc first. but until now there are no exchangers for trading

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
keruise

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

Hello, I've been in Crypto since latter part of last year, and have almost 30 diversified holdings, and, I'm in the U.S. How can someone get involved with your opportunity from U.S.? thanks for any input
mizukage123

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

Hello GLOBAL REIT, almost everyone has received their second dividend. I can't login to my Global Reit wallet,i reported this matter over 4 weeks ago but no remedy has been provided. What is actually wrong.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

Whether or not this is the opportunity for you remains to be seen since it depends on where the parent company is planning on investing the money as to whether or not this all works. Cool
mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

Is a great platform and an opportunity for us ordinary guys to get involved with real estate even with only a limited capital. Real estate remains to be a very profitable industry and with blockchain GlobalREIT can be a very attractive proposition.
tedde

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

personally, i have too much problems with this project my order in the ICO was processed 5 days after the payment the team respond after 3 days in the order issue and tell me that the order not mine, now a centralised platform you can't own your private key and no clarification from the team after 48h after my request + you don't have the right to change transaction password nor tether adress please tell me what i own here just promess of dividend (if the situation remain like that there is no need for the blockchain just false marketing) + my account is not credited after 48h and as i see no devedend in the first week of aout just like (account will be credited after 48h from your login),  finally i hope so no reply from the support "i can't handle more i can only ask for refund"
Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:20:59 AM

Hello Arshad, please check your account your tokens have already been transfered. If you have any other query please send us a Private Message.
Venable-Jahmal

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:28:49 AM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

Hello GLOBAL REIT, almost everyone has received their second dividend. I can't login to my Global Reit wallet,i reported this matter over 4 weeks ago but no remedy has been provided. What is actually wrong.

Hi,,, just to share my input from the admin team leader in Telegram as they do not seem to check this thread or any other forum anymore.

Dividends is for GRET holders. GREM holders like us only get the dividends annually, not monthly.

I am still waiting for my GREMs to be given, however,,, already more than 6 weeks waiting and asking and PM'ing. They keep telling me to be patient but I am wondering now if I will ever receive my GREMs.

Amazix, if you read this, please be careful who you partner with in the future. Bad projects give you a bad name.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Hi,,, just to share my input from the admin team leader in Telegram as they do not seem to check this thread or any other forum anymore.

Dividends is for GRET holders. GREM holders like us only get the dividends annually, not monthly.

I am still waiting for my GREMs to be given, however,,, already more than 6 weeks waiting and asking and PM'ing. They keep telling me to be patient but I am wondering now if I will ever receive my GREMs.

Amazix, if you read this, please be careful who you partner with in the future. Bad projects give you a bad name.
at this time amazix team had already taken their hands off this project. so distribution was handed over entirely to global reit team. i just hope that distribution will be finished soon, because there are still many who have not received it

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

at this time amazix team had already taken their hands off this project. so distribution was handed over entirely to global reit team. i just hope that distribution will be finished soon, because there are still many who have not received it

Yes, I know amazix team no longer manages the project bounty. It seems now that so many projects are only using amazix to manage and handle the bounty during the ICO or before it,,, and then as soon as the ICO is over, the project takes over management and amazix hands it back to them. This is when everything starts to fall apart, questions are unanswered and participants have no idea where things are going.

This was my first amazix project, when I joined I briefly looked up the groups but after this experience, I joined channels and read the long histories. It is not the first time apparently.

So my warning to amazix is that they should not just partner with anybody, because even if amazix has nothing to do with the poor management of projects, by simply having them as partner does damage to their reputation.

Jones.Joshua

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this business getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this plan the best, road to mass adoption!
Coklyp11

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

We are speaking to exchanges and in the final stages of due diligence and contract talks. This is also a very involved process and requires time and work from our end and from the Exchanges (with their compliance and technical teams).More news will follow when we have more developments. Kindly send me a Private Message if you any other query. Thank you
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:11:24 AM

There are so many platforms in the real estate sector that succes, and i hope Global Reit has also become a success. I see many good features and benefit users or investors, but this sector is very risky if inflation occurs. How about inflation? Are there special funds reserved?
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

We are speaking to exchanges and in the final stages of due diligence and contract talks. This is also a very involved process and requires time and work from our end and from the Exchanges (with their compliance and technical teams).More news will follow when we have more developments. Kindly send me a Private Message if you any other query. Thank you

Thank you for the update, but should you not be taking care of your supporters first and foremost? Especially when it is just about distributing the tokens that we are entitled to.

We are happy that developments are happening, but let us be frank,,, we are not looking forward to exchange listing if we do not have our tokens yet. I have sent many PMs already and each time I am told to be patient it will be taken care of. But I am not almost 2 months waiting along with others.

We see so many people getting tokens, some even got 2nd month dividends. We are waiting. Finish your distribution. Then take care of exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: