Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto  (Read 18898 times)
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

there are some people who do not like bitcoin and they do not want to invest in bitcoin because they think bitcoin will make them lose money and they do not believe that business in bitcoin will be profitable so they do not want to speculate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

The Crypto market is always full of risks, maybe some of them do not master market knowledge as well as computer knowledge of the applications. So they decided not to participate in Crypto which is completely clear.
But if they know the benefits of investing Crypto, they will be interested to try although the Crypto market indeed full of risks, but there we can enjoy the benefits of a consistent if we are able to manage it well.
One of the main reason that I think that makes people get afraid to invest in crypto is they are being lacked with knowledge about the true potential of crypto today. They are being influenced by fake news that they have been read through social media's and this is one of the big problem that the society was concerned about.
Viarahine

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

Because they have no experience, in which case they may lose money.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Some people do not want to invest in crypto because they are afraid to be scammed and due to lack of knowledge, they don't know the benefits that can be given by the bitcoin.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

I think one of the reasons why people do nit want to invest in cryptocurrency is because of false news regarding cryptocurrencies. They are thinking that cryptocurrency is scam and it is not worth of their money and time.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

The reason many people do not want to invest in the cryptocurrency market, because they do not really understand the market. They have no knowledge of the market. They are not fully aware of the benefits of the market to them. I advise those who have not invested in the market to invest in them to get a large source of income in a short time.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

There are a lot of reasons, but we generally have a high risk in Crypto. We see that the very high volatility of the market for Crypto, which is holding tomorrow's loss of capital, is quite normal, in addition to the risk of price fluctuations, we face hackers, any time.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

The Crypto market is always full of risks, maybe some of them do not master market knowledge as well as computer knowledge of the applications. So they decided not to participate in Crypto which is completely clear.
But if they know the benefits of investing Crypto, they will be interested to try although the Crypto market indeed full of risks, but there we can enjoy the benefits of a consistent if we are able to manage it well.
One of the main reason that I think that makes people get afraid to invest in crypto is they are being lacked with knowledge about the true potential of crypto today. They are being influenced by fake news that they have been read through social media's and this is one of the big problem that the society was concerned about.
It's all about the fear to adopt a new technology. I see many people with quite good knowledge about cryptocurrency but they hesitate to take any step forward. They feel like going against the existing conventional system will bring them to the road. For all such people I think the Dubai first blockchain technology bank should be encouraging. We can see crypto taking it over the conventional system, now we can expect places in Dubai where crypto could be practically used as a currency.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

I agree, but I think, the most important reason why people are afraid because of the fact that the market and its ventures are just so volatile and unpredictable for some to actually carry and stomach. It's just so hard to deal with a market that doesn't give you anything, more so has the capacity to make your investment go down the drain with just one bad move. Money is money, and so for many, it's hard to actually hard to just hope that everything will be fine.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

Apart from the reasons given, I think one of the most affecting reasons is the fact that there are so many negative and bad news swirling the cryptocurrency market, especially when it is coming from establish business entities, people, and most importantly, their own governments. How can one even have the confidence and divergence to invest in something, when the most powerful entity in your country tells you not to? It's just hard for some people to invest in something that they know would lead to a loss or have higher chance thereof.

loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

Not everyone believes that crypto has a huge potential. I think that most find it difficult to trust traders. There are many possible reasons. As for me I think that it is worth investing in crypto as it gives a chance to earn money
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses

Yes,  you are correct,  most of them doesnt know what crypto is all about,  they don't want to waste their money because they just think that investing in crypto is not true and they wont get any benefits from it but as we all know and have tried it, we are sure that investment in crypto is worth it.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

Yes it is right that those people who do not know about the crypto coins and about this field do not invest in it and stay away. But it is not good for all of the users of crypto as if they will not come to invest in it and they will not come to use these coins then the marketcap will not increase and the demand will not increase. We need to educate them about crypto and to encourage them to involve in it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

I will have to agree with OP on this list, I believe the reason why most people are not investing into crypto is that they really don't trust it because they have no idea about what it is and are unwilling to know about it as well. Other fears about losing their money because of the "Bubble" FUD they have been hearing all over the place.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

Alot of people around me does not know what is Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, they does not understand how does it work. They think to understand crypto is need long times and complicated, that why many people here dont want to learn it more. They also afraid with about online investment because they think all investment by online is fraud and they will lose all money. They just believe with Bank and other financial insitution because they has real office, but Bitcoin and other crypto is does not have it. They need some education about blockchain technology and what the benefits of it.

feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

As I know there aren't exists traders that won't get dissapointed in trading, succesful trader instead of that character always positive and ready to lose
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

I would say, that most of people just dont have enough understanding of how things are working in crypto, so they are too lazy to dip in.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

In the addition with that reasons that noted above I can also notice that many people have their fears because the volatility of crypto and the market unstability
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

I think a huge amount of people are still unknown or not well-known to crypto.People don't understand crypto somehow that's a common reason.
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:28:15 AM

for me people do not want to invest in crypto because they do not have full knowledge about it. They do not believe in it, they are negative to the idea or feel strange about digital currency and lastly they think it as a scam, and that makes them more scared of investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: