Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto  (Read 18898 times)
Jeffpod

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

They are afraid to risk their money because they have no knowledge on it and they think bitcoin is all scam. Another factor is the people around them saying bitcoin is not worth it and you will surely lose all of your money but the reality is the opposite of what they saying. It may take some time to fully learn what is bitcoin but if you really want to change the way your life is then bitcoin is one of the simplest way to earn it. And if you are one of them you need to change the way you think and start your journey in crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

Well those reasons only true with people have knowledge or stock investors, and for those people with not much knowledge about invest then they just know there nothing can bring too much profit back in short time. They dont believe the tech behind crypto and refuse to enter early.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

Like most members say and also I do not think investors want to invest in cryptocurrency is because they think it's a ponzi scheme and because they are afraid of instability. some of the world's mainset gold investing is a good thing if you have money left over, then buying a house or land is a good thing if you have a lot of money, it's all because of a stable value and will keep going up. We need education the cryptocurrency and especially blockchain technology, I've talked to some people about what is cryptocurrency and then there is no serious response to the person I am talking to, it proves that their lack of knowledge about crypto and technology is so potential ie blockchain.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:59:31 AM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
One of the reason why they are afraid to make investment with cryptocurrencies is because they thought it is scam. There are many news about the people who got scam because of the greedy person who doing bad way for them to earn money.
Yes it can also be a reason, but to me i think that still most of the people do not have any idea about bitcoin. but once they will learn about bitcoin then no doubt that will invest their money in bitcoin, because it is for sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing and therefore it will give a good profit to them.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
For me after there lossing of a lot of money becauase investing they are afraid to loss again . but some people after lossing the have a eager to invest again coz they learn how to get a profit or they have a good strategy of investing.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

Another reason is because the government consistently warns their people not to invest in it. The scams with cryptocurrency involves has always the strongest effect to convince people not to touch bitcoin and other altcoins.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Me, my personal reason is I know to myself that I can't but it is just for now. Coz I am gathering experiences, information, strategies and techniques before I enter the world of trading. When the day comes that I can do trading, maybe it will change a lot for me.
Preparation is very important before entering the world of crypto investment. I think the reason why people don't want to invest is due to volatility and risks. Aside from these factors, I also consider arising issues and controversies contribute negative impact. I believe legit information dissemination and spreading awareness would help change the mindset of the people or the public.
Yeah volatility and risk is the perfect term. As of today, most of the information that we are seeing in different sites are no longer trusted and reliable that is why it is very risky specially you will going to drop some money.
There are many reasons people are not investing in the crypto market because in some countries it is illegal that is why people can not invest and can not look at this source.

Another major reason can be the low savings of people which are not enough to start investment in the Bitcoin as we know that even the lowest value of Bitcoin is very high and people with low savings can not invest here but they have way to upgrade to the Bitcoin after making money with the Altcoin investments as their savings are enough to start with Altcoin or Litecoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

I have some points
The fluctuation in BTC price does not make it much acceptable as fiat currency.
The reachable is also limited to few technical advanced people.
Local government has not cleared its position till now.
High risk
There can be so many reasons prominent among them is the risk factor which make it uncertain to earn in the crypto market. Anything can happen anytime. Besides, government can also affect your investment decisions by making regulations like in Philippines and some other countries. Some people say it is against the religion as well. Some call it scam which are the reasons people do not invest that much in crypto.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

In the months from that we can add one extra reason, and it is that people are afraid to invest while the price is falling, because they think that this would cause the loss of their money.

tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

There are too many reason people do not want to invest in cryptocurrency but it is very important that is cryptocurrency market is not always stable, it is up and down very fastly so people very afraid to invest in cryptocurrency other reason is hack problem. There are too many people lost his money in this region because a newbie doesn't know how to secure his account so people very afraid in this matter.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

In view of and exploring some in practice. I think the following factors are the reasons:
- conservative in trade and investment.
- The nature of some people on the concept of trade and investment earlier contradicts the type of investment in crypto.
- They can not become strong in decision.
- not knowledgeable about the crypto market and the principle of operation for profitability.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

2. Too easy to join

In my own opinion, the only reason why people are not investing on cryptocurrency is because they are afraid to take risk and they just want to earn profit bu the market is volatile so there is no assurance if you are going to earn profit or not.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Those who arent aware of blockchain technology they are the ones who are fearful in investing in cryptocurrencies when the market turns to panic and downtrend they lose confidence
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

we must understand that the crypto world is for risk takers and not the ones who go for guarantee salary and investments. So many people here have lost money due to scammers  and those stories are heard more than the good ones which tends to scare the new investors.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

we must understand that the crypto world is for risk takers and not the ones who go for guarantee salary and investments. So many people here have lost money due to scammers  and those stories are heard more than the good ones which tends to scare the new investors.

People now a days just want to earn profit but they did not want to work hard, but if they are not lazy on cryptocurrency then they can probably become very rich in just a short amount of time.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

I agree with most of what you say, But Mostly it is down to fear of the unknown, Human nature naturally steers people away from risky situations- But the opposite is also true, just look at Dec price action- People see gains and cant control their urge/greed to want a piece. Just my 2 cents

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

I think that plenty of people are still ignorant about cryptocurrency and some people don't want to invest, as it is a risky investment, so they don't want to lose money.
Those who only have the guts to try will have a chance to discover and know more scopes in crypto but to those who already judge it might lose some opportunities, it will take time before crypto shows more legitimacy ar works when scam projects were over.
No it is not the Ponzi scheme at all. There are people who simply do not understand the technology. The major reason why people do not invest in cryptocurrency is the lack of knowledge as a result of which they cannot see the perks and benefits they could get.

The uncertainty in the business is one among many reasons that lowers the demand.  Also the government regulations and the tax decrease the demand for the crypto. These are the reasons people do not want to invest in crypto.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

I think people are just afraid of market uncertainty and that the price may fall to the bottom. That's why people are afraid to invest now. As soon as the price starts to grow, many people will return to the crypto currency.
How much bottom do you expect from bitcoin, i think that bitcoin price is already trading in its bottom, i cannot see any further decrease in bitcoin price, but hopefully now the bitcoin price is going to start recovering its price, I think that it is now the best time for bitcoin investment, so we should not waste any more time and should try to enter the market in such a low price and conform some good profit after some time.
Some people get afraid and some people are not aware of its benefits although some people desire for crypto but have no knowledge about it to run and handle properly. On the other hand almost all people belong to developed countries are studying and looking for placing their wealth here because the benefits are visible and are in front of all of us. Therefore it is growing with the passage of time all due to its responsive actions.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

I think that plenty of people are still ignorant about cryptocurrency and some people don't want to invest, as it is a risky investment, so they don't want to lose money.
Those who only have the guts to try will have a chance to discover and know more scopes in crypto but to those who already judge it might lose some opportunities, it will take time before crypto shows more legitimacy ar works when scam projects were over.
No it is not the Ponzi scheme at all. There are people who simply do not understand the technology. The major reason why people do not invest in cryptocurrency is the lack of knowledge as a result of which they cannot see the perks and benefits they could get.

The uncertainty in the business is one among many reasons that lowers the demand.  Also the government regulations and the tax decrease the demand for the crypto. These are the reasons people do not want to invest in crypto.
That's right, if one day all States legalize Bitcoin then I'm sure it will be more people who will invest into the world of crypto, they are still waiting for the Government set a clear status against Bitcoin. I think this is one of the reason they are not want to invest in crypto.
Yeah if all people will start buying bitcoin I am sure no one will be interested in fiat or real money, we should encourage those who are trying to buy some more bitcoin because we know bitcoin is the only currency which gives profit, so I think soon they will allow their people to use bitcoin and to invest legally allowed, it is good to bring bitcoin as trend in any country because it makes the people rich and makes economy better so I think no country is intent to ban bitcoin anymore.
ChannaJay

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

Hi All,

According to my mind there are some risks in this cryptocurrencies.

1) Loss or destruction of the private key
2) Other cyber-security risks including malicious activity
3) Risks associated with peer-to-peer transactions
4) Other risks related to trading platforms and exchanges
5) Loss of confidence in digital currencies
6) Regulations preventing or restricting trading of digital currencies
7) Currency-conversion risks
Cool Taxation of digital currencies
9) Slow-down of network
10) Dilution due to competition or “fork” in the Blockchain

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: