Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto  (Read 18898 times)
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses
Yes its true, people don't want to invest in crypto because of lack of knowledge and because of those people who are using this in a bad manner that's why people think that this is a scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

I think why people afraid to invest in crypto that is because the news they heard that a lot of investment site Is phishing and many of us got scammed. Thats the primary reason why they don't invest with crypto. I would rather earned my bitcoin rather than invest in cryptos because I believe that I can avoid losing and being scammed.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

Peoples are looking to make profit but some times price fluctuation is possible in Crypto investment so suddenly drop investment. Then social media also create the negative feedback of the cryptocurrency again peoples are afraid in Crypto investment. Totally all the reasons are invalid. I think everything is our current situation of Crypto status.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

When I generally talk with strangers about Bitcoin they are worried about it from the legal point of view. That's the main reason that they don't want to get involved with it. The biggest credit goes to the people who used Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to execute their ICO scams and to media for misinterpreting the situation. Another reason that most of the people give is price fluctuation, they are not very comfortable in investing if the price is not constant. However, on the other hand, there are the people who are highly interested in getting involved with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency for the right opportunity. I believe that we are still in the early phase of development and most of the people will definitely get involved with it over the passage of time.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 09:20:38 AM by dynospytan

There are some reason why some people don't want to invest in digital crypto currency. First, they think that some of digital cryptocurrency are scams especially bitcoin and to those new project about crypto. Second, since they still don't know what digital cryptocurrency could give to them they just choose to not to invest because they lack of information and lastly, some people choose to work for it rather than using their money. Like what I am doing, I am investing my time and skills instead of my own money.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

when they do not want to invest in crypto is due
- they do not want to understand cryptocurrency for the future
- they do not understand computer
- they already have expertise in other fields of work
- not interested in crypto money and his kind

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

There are so many reason why people do not want to invest in cryptocurrencies like : they are afraid to take the risk if they don't know how to trade well, they don't want to be scammed by other people , they don't have enough knowledge when and where to invest money, and they don't know the blockchain technology behind crypto thaqt can help people to have transactions with other people and addresses.

If there are people like that then they should never try to step into the crypto world. If they know that this world is risky one and there is no two ways but only one then why do they even take its name on their lips! I ask myself always why I am here if its so risky to inevst here, then I only recall myself that this world has given me many things despite the risky times. I mean I have earned more than enough money and as compared to the risky investment it is nothing but goodness here. So I would say those people should step in as long as they are not worries about the losses. And its not a big deal as you just have to invest the amount or money that you can afford to loose. If people start thinking that way then they might just start investing on their own will.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

There is one common answer for many people afraid or dont want to invest in crypto. It was the high risk of price the market. Because of unstability of price in the market, you were unsure if it will increase or not. The worst scenario is the sudden drop of price so it will cause many people to go against crypto.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

I think a huge amount of people are still unknown or not well-known to crypto.People don't understand crypto somehow that's a common reason.Secondly, crypto currencies are banned in some ccountries so they don't even though to watch it twice.Thirdly, some people can't trust it because it's not controlled by anyone.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

the reason why i didnt want to invest in crypto at that time (1st time know crypto)

im not educated yet , my mean i dont know what crypto is , what the risk what the system and how to do invest
but when someone told me about crypto then a realize that crypto is something that i should know, it like the future of money
then i tried to invest some money

maybe that the reason
peoples not understand what crypto is and the risk
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

There are various reasons that people do not want to invest in crypto. First is that many people are unknown about the concept of cryptocurrency. Second, people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency due to various reasons like risky nature and instability of the crypto market. Further cryptocurrencies are not recognized legal by many countries. This restricts them from investing in cryptos.
Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

In my view, three reasons they do not want to invest in the crypto and bitcoin markets are:
1. Have no self-confidence with knowledge and understanding of the market, and with that they do not endeavor to master wallet / transaction accounts.
2. The crypto market is uncontrolled and tainted by the rules of legalization.
3. Risk of loss and hacker attacks + impatient.
I agree with these reasons. Because bitcoin is the invention of online technology. It requires effort and hard work to find information, as well as knowledge of the cryptographic market. Another good reason. These are FUDs from the media that greatly influence the psychology of the community.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

There are various reasons that people do not want to invest in crypto. First is that many people are unknown about the concept of cryptocurrency. Second, people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency due to various reasons like risky nature and instability of the crypto market. Further cryptocurrencies are not recognized legal by many countries. This restricts them from investing in cryptos.
The general thing on my mind why people do afraid to invest into crypto because they are already fully aware on online world that there are lots of existing scams and events which they do generalize that cryptocurrency thing is included with that which it comes to a point on where they do close their minds into new opportunities or things that do exist recently. We can force or blame them but overall they are really missing out this very beneficial tech and also with money making opportunity.

Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

In my opinion. Main reasons are low quantity of very successful ICOs, and not too much positive news.
that totally can't be a reason for anyone not joining the Crypto markets and I think you totally wrong about this
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

If we have knowledge about scam and legitimate ICO then there will be no scammers around. We are all able to invest in crypto without hessitating that our money will lose.

While that to a greater extent makes sense, scam and legitimate ICO's aren't always that easy to seperate. It's not that every scam ICO is advertising itself to hand people over crazy bonuses if they invest in the first or second stage. Look at how cloud mining services are passing off their products, while in reality it is actually a legal form of scam, even when they are actually mining; they just rip you off in all possible situations. Another thing is that most ICO's, legit or scam, will eventually end up failing and going down anyway, so losses are inevitable in people's ICO investment journey. In other words, is somewhat of a gamble. Knowledge reduces your overall risk exposure, but it won't prevent you from falling for potential scams. Don't forget that scammers throughout the years became far more creative when it comes to hiding the shady nature of their intent.
Well everyone is now educated and they have internet with them so I don’t think that it is a big deal for anyone to get information about bitcoin. It is very easy to know about bitcoin now from google and YouTube. 2nd if they are afraid of the person or the website they are buying bitcoin from then they should first make high investigation about them and conform that the website is not fake then buy bitcoin, so I think it is not big deal now to invest in bitcoin, lake of knowledge is the reason so we should increase their knowledge by sharing the ideology.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

In my opinion. Main reasons are low quantity of very successful ICOs, and not too much positive news.

ICOs ? it's a cancer in cryptosphere mate.
as we can see,many people started to join the community after they heard the ads on internet about 'something' related to cryptocurrency and technology such as those ICOs.
they felt intrested and started to join,
but when the project concluded the sale,they're gone forever.
that was why many people do not want to invest or join or whatever you called it their money or time into cryptosphere.
every bad news that we heard was related to Fraud and Fake ICOs,nothing great came from those shitty ICOs i believe.
Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin was very much criticized in the start and was not actually given the time to expand and grow. In my opinion, the technology has great potential but due to rumors and lack of knowledge, people choose not to invest and rather criticize it. Some may say it is forbidden in their religion and few countries simply banned the technology because they do not want a shift in their current economic system.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

I think people doesn't want to invest because they don't understand crypto and how market works is. Second reason, they get too many news, story or testimony about investing failure. It will make people afraid to start and leave crypto slowly. Only those reason in my mind, never stop learning and trying it will make the different.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses
Yes its true, people don't want to invest in crypto because of lack of knowledge and because of those people who are using this in a bad manner that's why people think that this is a scam.
If they are not ready to invest in bitcoin because of low knowledge and low trust then my suggestion for them is to join signature campaign before they invest in bitcoin, there are a lot of sites which give true and real information about bitcoin  so they should visit and w should discuss our bitcoin strategy with then and should show our profit we earn with bitcoin to them so they will become show interest for bitcoin, tell them bitcoin is an investment and it is a currency not scamming at all.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

I think there are many reasons why many people do not invest in crypto currency. But there are several main reasons. This is a misunderstanding of the concept of the crypto currency, the lack of legislative base and licensing, the illegal situation in many countries, rumors, it is also difficult for many people to create wallets, to make transactions.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

You defined well,Actually due to lack of knowledge and awareness people avoid to invest. Different people have different mentality many people avoid to accept lates technology in early and once technology need for them they accept it and some are proactive and they accept in early day and get benefit from technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: