Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto  (Read 18898 times)
iambakov

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

I agree, people do not want to risk, because there are big sums at stake, but it's worth looking at those who risked.  They are now somewhere in the Maldives and flew there in a private plane.  So here, as they say, big chances are never small stakes, honey.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

The reason people do not want to invest in the cryptocurrency market is because they read bad news in the media, bad rumors about the market ... But in fact the market is gradually flourishing in most developed countries.

People are afraid to lose the money when the market is falling. They do not believe that their coins will grow again and they do not want to buy the cryptocurrency.
Fear and doubts are sending them away, without any research they just judged the situations according to  their knowledge, it seems that newbies are just here because of someone who give them information that they can easy gain profits when they invest with any crypto only to find out that the timing is not right and their investment start to lose.
People scare of losing their money in crypto because of the falling prices. That’s the reason that people do not invest in crypto. Other reason is Ponzi schemes. Many people lost their money due to frauds and scams in this world. They will never invest their money again in crypto because of the reliability and authentication. Some people afraid of big pump and dump in the price.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

Me, my personal reason is I know to myself that I can't but it is just for now. Coz I am gathering experiences, information, strategies and techniques before I enter the world of trading. When the day comes that I can do trading, maybe it will change a lot for me.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
You can clearly see that bitcoin prices have been steadily declining in the past few days and there is no sign of recovery, the crypto market is slowly falling into recession and it is hard to recover when capitalization The market capitalization has fallen below $ 300 billion. Therefore, it can be seen that Bitcoin is no longer attractive to investors as of late 2017.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

Me, my personal reason is I know to myself that I can't but it is just for now. Coz I am gathering experiences, information, strategies and techniques before I enter the world of trading. When the day comes that I can do trading, maybe it will change a lot for me.
Preparation is very important before entering the world of crypto investment. I think the reason why people don't want to invest is due to volatility and risks. Aside from these factors, I also consider arising issues and controversies contribute negative impact. I believe legit information dissemination and spreading awareness would help change the mindset of the people or the public.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
JohnTravis0716

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses

Base on my research there's an ICO that you wont lose by investing. They (company) will cover the looses and that's the reason why I want to invest in crypto world.
JohnTravis0716

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

One of the reason is they are afraid being scammed because there are some people taking advantage of crypto they introduced to those new the ponzi schemes

I agree with you. Because a lot of ICO dont have the lack of information of getting license, T&C, etc.. hard to invest if you don't research well as a investor. 
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

I agree, people do not want to risk, because there are big sums at stake, but it's worth looking at those who risked.  They are now somewhere in the Maldives and flew there in a private plane.  So here, as they say, big chances are never small stakes, honey.  Wink
I think ignorance is the main reason many investors do not want to participate in this market because cryptocurrency is really a financial market too new compared to other traditional markets in the world. The risk in the cryptocurrency is very large and many fraudulent cases in this market are also cause for concern many investors.

Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

And also, they didnt understand it well being a close minded peoplw who just looks at it on a negative way. Instead of learning how the system works, they find negative things about it to convince them and other people not to be in it.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

Point 1 is indeed true. A lot of businesses or organizations are still skeptical about the blockchain technology and its sustainability in the future. But I am quite sure that the blockchain technology has come to stay but will only take a little while for full acceptability.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

One of the reason is they are afraid being scammed because there are some people taking advantage of crypto they introduced to those new the ponzi schemes
For me there are so many reason why many people in this world is dont want to invest in crypto, and one of the reason is people are still not knowledgeable that they can earn huge profit in crypto and the other reason is they are afraid to lose there money.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:52:41 AM

One of reason is they does not have knowledge and does not know what is cryptocurrency, what to do to make money from it, and many people dont know how to do buy and sell crypto on the exchange. They think jump in to crypto is complicated and they also thinking only professional people can do that.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:54:11 AM

The reason people don't want to invest in cryptos, its several online scam,and they are probably not sure of the Crypto world..
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

There are different ways on how an investor refuse to use cryptocurrency, there is a fud that is spreading in their country which can change their mind or friends who experience on losing money in trading or scam experience that can actually become a false humor.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

I have some points
The fluctuation in BTC price does not make it much acceptable as fiat currency.
The reachable is also limited to few technical advanced people.
Local government has not cleared its position till now.
High risk
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422

Futurov

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

Preparation is very important before entering the world of crypto investment. I think the reason why people don't want to invest is due to volatility and risks. Aside from these factors, I also consider arising issues and controversies contribute negative impact. I believe legit information dissemination and spreading awareness would help change the mindset of the people or the public.
Yeah volatility and risk is the perfect term. As of today, most of the information that we are seeing in different sites are no longer trusted and reliable that is why it is very risky specially you will going to drop some money.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MRY

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

Crypto currency has a high risk and if you are lucky then you can get a big profit but if you are wrong in making decisions then you can lose, that's what makes people afraid to invest in crypto

BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses
I agree with what you say, usually they do not know what the purpose of crypto, for what, and what are the benefits, it is very difficult to make people who do not know about crypto to invest, let alone invest in crypto is quite risky.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

Yeah volatility and risk is the perfect term. As of today, most of the information that we are seeing in different sites are no longer trusted and reliable that is why it is very risky specially you will going to drop some money.

Yeah and if you don't make your own research and study, what you hear and see in the news would likely convince you avoid crypto. There's promise in this market for growth but one has to be prepared for the ups and downs you'll surely encounter

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

2. Too easy to join
Lack of knowledge is the main reason why they are afraid to buy virtual currency. They thought that virtual currency is a scam investment. They do not know what it is and the function of the cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: