Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto  (Read 18898 times)
Covano

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

I would say, that the main reason, why people do not invest into crypto is, that they do not have enough knowledge.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Most common reason is its stability, most of the cryptos are not that stable so investing on them is really risky. So basically they fear that the money they have invested on these coins would be gone for nothing.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

You forgot to mention the most important point - People's Apprehensions with the cryptocurrencies.
So many ICOs run away with people's money and it has created a huge fear in the minds of people.
It is very hard to trust something like that and putting your hard earned money in it is even tougher.
That's the biggest hindrance in the path of Cryptos.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

I would say, that most of people just dont have enough understanding of how things are working in crypto, so they are too lazy to dip in.

As I see it, people simply are watching how the prices fall (sometimes), and they are afraid to take risks. They are scared of the cryptocurrency volatility. People do not realize that it can help them even to earn.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

I think most people are afraid of investing money in crypto due to the fact that they don't want to lose money. Crypto is the currency of the future and now price is fluctuating much, it is impossible to avoid risks

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

I think most people are afraid of investing money in crypto due to the fact that they don't want to lose money. Crypto is the currency of the future and now price is fluctuating much, it is impossible to avoid risks

they are accustomed to investing with the official market, and crypto is too risky for them because it has not become a legitimate means of payment, the fluctuations that occur in cripto are more interesting than forex because it can generate more profits, but it is reasonable that many people just want to play on the trading platform which is recognized by the government.
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

You have valid arguments..but the thing is we are missing a killer app that really shows how efficient the blockchain is. For instance, someone living in Dubai sending money to someone living in Australia relatively easier just through mobile app. Many blockchain projects are there but we haven't realized the benefits yet. Time will tell more.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

In my experience People who seem to know about Crypto and still don't invest is because of the risk associated with it. They don't seem to know much or are not  interested to learn about underlying technology. But i believe BLOCKCHAIN will eventually go main stream.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

Because Crypto is now too risky, they can take away your capital at any time, the market is uncertain, prices fluctuate no one can predict their upward trend. So people are afraid to join Crypto.
zpopdream

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

People join crypto trading, because 1) this sphere is on hype today - everyone talks about bitcoin rates and how much you can win 2) it's easier than joining traditional investing as doesn't actually require huge background and expertise
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

Looking at where I am from, a lot of people still shy away from online investments as it is tagged because of the high rate of it being a scam and also their literacy level. Most people actually lack information. If they would only open up to new ideas and learn, the fear would be gone. This is because basically fear comes when you lack a know-how info.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

People avoid to invest in crypto because of un familiar from crypto world and lack of knowledge create fear to invest in crypto.Crypto is latest technology of this era and changed the lives of many people.Crypto awareness should be encoraged to peopel know about crypto it will result increase more investors in crypto.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

Because most of the of the crypto's are scam, And people don't have knowledge about it, and other may says that crypto is just a copy cat of

Bitcoin, and mostly it is too risky to invest in it, That's why it needs a strong research before doing investment.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

The reason people do not want to invest in crypto

It's hard for me to answer because I'm a person who believes in crypto, but I will try answer as much as I can.

If not wrong:
Bitcoin's often associated with the Ponzi Scheme or a Transaction Pyramid.
The spread of bitcoin is not control by the agency or government responsible for the transaction, so people are afraid of the risk of loss.
Bitcoin transactions occur in cyberspace without any face-to-face between sellers and buyers hence emerging negative suspicions in society.
The investment product, considered to be unclear or making it up.
Perhaps this's the main reason.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

people invest in crypto currency because, as it was already said, that in the future it will unite many spheres of life, from business to purchases in online games, whoever invests their money because they believe in strong growth, for one or several years. I believe that by the end of this year bitcoin will cost 20,000, I hope so
There are no reasons but yes one reason exists and that is the faults in the investment process of a person. This affects the investment and is a type of hurdle in the way of getting success. The reason is the scarcity of knowledge and in this absence of knowledge people can not survive in any business and results in the demolishing of business. If one invest with knowledge and handle the procedure results in a millionaire and a billionaire.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

There are many reasons for someone who is not interested at all. But mainly, the common reasons that they have includes:

1. Background - They do not have enough knowledge as to what cryptocurrency is and what can it do to improve a life of an individual.
2. Fear - They are afraid to try such thing for believing that it is just as scam or some ways for people to steal their money.
3. Time - Having no time to listen or be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency is definitely a big factor for them to say, "NO" to it.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

The reason people do not want to invest in the cryptocurrency market is because they read bad news in the media, bad rumors about the market ... But in fact the market is gradually flourishing in most developed countries. Many people do not really have knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, so they do not want to invest in the market. I hope they learn the depth of market knowledge so that they can participate in it and find a profit.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

The vast majority of the general population now. If you say investment, first pop on their mind. Individuals are not receptive to begin new things like digital currency. They want to be sure, and they have related to that activities. To maintain a strategic distance from the scammer. It takes a long run to alter their opinion to turn interesting in cryptocurrency.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Have a too Many reason people don't want to invest with crypto currency but i'm just share some important reason. Who don't have a any idea of crypto currency and Who make a some money but lose huge money so they are very afraid with crypto and don't want to invest cyrpto. Some People follow crypto news and they know too many county banned crypto so they are don't invest with crypto currency.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses

I agree into this they are afraid to lose because there are some fake news that are saying that this is just a scam that is their mindset. Because I asked some people why they do not wanted to invest all of their answers are they are afraid because they do not know this fully and this is a new technology for them which is not that trusted. They said that they are not used to this kind of stuff. They much more contented into something the is used to be rather than trying new.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: