Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto  (Read 18898 times)
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

yes, I also agree with your opinion. I think people who do not want to invest with bitcoin because they are afraid of losses and they do not dare to take risks due to unstable bitcoin prices. and perhaps also they do not fully understand what the benefits are in crypto money. and maybe even lay people, they mean bitcoin with their wrong thinking. they usually say that bitcoin is the same as a ponzi scheme. maybe that also makes them not want to work with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

Also the reason why people do not want to invest in crypto because the value of crypto as of now is very volatile from time to time. They were afraid if they invest on a certain crypto, the value of it will depreciate or decrease anytime.

BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

I think the best reason behind why people do not want to invest in cryptocurrency because we raise in different generation and also because of the lack of technologies in different countries.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

People do not want to invest in the cryptocurrency market because they do not really have much knowledge and are not aware of the benefits that the market can bring to them. I advise those who do not really understand the market to learn more to gain more knowledge and market entry to make a profit in the near future.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
eren0x

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:10:32 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 01:24:37 AM by eren0x

There are many people who do not know what crypt money is. They will regret being late. I think we are luckier on this.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

People do not fully understand the power in blockchain yet but things are really changing so fast. Now even in developing countries, people interests in areas like mining is really growing very fast. With time so many people will change their perception and come to understand the power herein and the market shall boom greatly.

eren0x

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

Blockchain is a huge revolution. It makes me sad that people are late for this revolution. It's hard to tell them about this revolution. Because they are so afraid of being defrauded
ijsera82

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:35:13 AM

Fear of loosing their fund. Crypto has become unpredictable
eren0x

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

Fear of loosing their fund. Crypto has become unpredictable

I can say that the Blockchain revolution has just begun. It's only been a couple of years. More people will join the block-chain system in the coming years. Participation in the Blockchain system will reduce fluctuations in the market. This will reduce the risk of losing funds.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

I think the main reason why some people do not want to invest in crypto because they do not fully believe in crypto. They do not believe in the existing technology in the crypto world and do not believe in the digital currency in crypto. And surely they are very afraid to invest in crypto because there is no government set this digital currency.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

Maybe the one reason is,crypto investment is always risky. Its a high risk,high reward type of investment. If you have a doubt,you should invest a worth of money that you're willing to lose.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

It seems to me that you have done a great investigation, man. However, I do suppose that people are buying the cryptocurrency simply to get another source of an income.
@Uranty3

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

I think that this is a question of the very nature of man. The basis of distrust is fear. so that new and something unknown scares. Over time the situation should be corrected)
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

People don't want to invest in crypto Now because the price is very low. And its getting too long now for low volatility of bitcoin. Big  whales don't want to vacant their income, so some are quiting. Maybe they will go back after big low volatility.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

I think that this is a question of the very nature of man. The basis of distrust is fear. so that new and something unknown scares. Over time the situation should be corrected)
until today in the world and so there were quite a lot of financial pyramids, because of which many people lost their means. That's why people have a fear of possible fraud. and another important fact, which negatively affects the current situation, is the investment in Bitcoin in 2017. Today, these investors probably regret their contributions.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Maybe the one reason is,crypto investment is always risky. Its a high risk,high reward type of investment. If you have a doubt,you should invest a worth of money that you're willing to lose.
The cryptocurrency market is still unfamiliar to many people, and in particular, more and more bad news about the market also makes many people afraid to invest in it. I think that cryptocurrency is a new financial market with a lot of opportunities, if possible invest a small amount of money to get the opportunity to profit many times.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:22:00 AM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

the main reason why the people don't want to invest in crypto is the ignoring of the domain and fairing of losing , once you try to invest you'll learn and earn
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:29:42 AM

until today in the world and so there were quite a lot of financial pyramids, because of which many people lost their means. That's why people have a fear of possible fraud. and another important fact, which negatively affects the current situation, is the investment in Bitcoin in 2017. Today, these investors probably regret their contributions.
I think it's natural when they are afraid of something new because it is a reasonable protection from humans, but the thing that makes them more afraid is the media, they say that bitcoin is a very high risk investment, very likely to be a scam and harm you, a lot of scams and crime, so people are increasingly afraid to invest in bitcoin
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

I think it's natural when they are afraid of something new because it is a reasonable protection from humans, but the thing that makes them more afraid is the media, they say that bitcoin is a very high risk investment, very likely to be a scam and harm you, a lot of scams and crime, so people are increasingly afraid to invest in bitcoin
A lot of reason out there, a lot of excuses, people are really by nature afraid of investing in bitcoin or any other form of cryptocurrency, but those fear should tend and replace to courage if we would just have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency, but if we won't let ourselves learn from it then fear would just always dwell in our mind.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

I think the main reason why some people do not want to invest in crypto because they do not fully believe in crypto. They do not believe in the existing technology in the crypto world and do not believe in the digital currency in crypto. And surely they are very afraid to invest in crypto because there is no government set this digital currency.
All the assets you have in Cryptocurrency are not safe and can be lost at any time. I think this is the reason why so many investors do not participate in this market because they are always advised by governments not to invest because the risk is very high and always spread bad news. I personally like freedom of business and do not want anyone to control
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: