Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33177 times)
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Beta is already running. Cgcx registered under Singapore jurisdiction. License should be OK.
Have to assume, any token or coin from CMC could be listed at cgcx. There would be a voting system.

When to except full version launch? Which voting system you mean? Voting for listing new tokens / coins? Users must pay for this voting in CGCX tokens?

yes just like with binance and other exchanges, they get asked for listings dozens of times a day. As users we can vote using or cgcx tokens to have our preferred coins, and more importantly ICO's, listed.

https://exchange.cgcx.io/#Token

It is all explained in details under the token so you can read this there. They already have this system which will be implemented in full version. Let's see when full version will be launched it will bring big fun for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

Hello, tell me please when will be token distribution for Bounty participations? And when the spreadsheet will be update? Thx.
squrpan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

Hello, tell me please when will be token distribution for Bounty participations? And when the spreadsheet will be update? Thx.
I think it is still a few weeks away because until recently the spreadsheet is still in the lock. Hopefully, just immediately there is an update from the team about it because I am sure that the participants had been very awaited.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

There are lot of crypto exchange projects these days but CGCX platform looks very unique and impressive with extra features and benefits for the traders. Wishing you good luck with ICO.
sorry, I think the ICO on the project is completed and successfully raise funds is satisfactory and is now just waiting for the distribution of the proceeds.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

I think it is still a few weeks away because until recently the spreadsheet is still in the lock. Hopefully, just immediately there is an update from the team about it because I am sure that the participants had been very awaited.

The bounties will get distributed during this week, as theyve communicated in their telegram group. This team strikes me as professional enough that they will honor their promises, plus every project that doesnt automatically gets bad credibility.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

The bounties will get distributed during this week, as theyve communicated in their telegram group. This team strikes me as professional enough that they will honor their promises, plus every project that doesnt automatically gets bad credibility.

if a bounty fight is late or not paid, the project isn't credible.you can see that in many other ico. envion didn't pay any bounty either and the project is dead. i hope that everything here is ok and the bounty people get their tokens quickly . but I think it's a good team and they'll deliver the tokens tomorrow or the day after.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

if a bounty fight is late or not paid, the project isn't credible.you can see that in many other ico. envion didn't pay any bounty either and the project is dead. i hope that everything here is ok and the bounty people get their tokens quickly . but I think it's a good team and they'll deliver the tokens tomorrow or the day after.
The team's actions are one of the main tools of trust, I also hope that they will quickly cope with everything and justify my expectations.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

CGCX needs to work real hard as they are new in this space and in next quarter big players backed exchanges are also being launched. CGCX is advanced in many things already than existed exchanges but this is not enough to be that level of exchange which to deal and serve at global level for every kind of customers.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

judging from the sales at the beginning, I think investors are quite enthusiastic about this CGCX project. I hope the team will be more passionate about promoting this project so that in the future the sales will increase and the CCX project can compete with other projects.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

The team's actions are one of the main tools of trust, I also hope that they will quickly cope with everything and justify my expectations.
If it is true the tokens will be distributed this week it is good news, but until then it's just a spreadsheet yet open so is it true of the distribution process will run that fast?
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

If it is true the tokens will be distributed this week it is good news, but until then it's just a spreadsheet yet open so is it true of the distribution process will run that fast?

The distribution usually takes a few days. What frustrates me is their lack of communication. In other jobs you’d get fired for telling your clients or suppliers ‘somewhere next week we’ll get to it’

cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

This project cares about the people who are very busy in their daily lives, I like the concept of CGCX they are very productive and hardworking when it comes to developing their system. They shared a common visons and goals with their members.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

go here for all informations about bounty campaign
https://t.me/CGCXofficialbounty

and look like the admin is active there

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

judging from the sales at the beginning, I think investors are quite enthusiastic about this CGCX project. I hope the team will be more passionate about promoting this project so that in the future the sales will increase and the CCX project can compete with other projects.
What sales do you mean? CGCX main sales have been completed, now we are waiting for when we can trade CGCX tokens, and when token is distributed
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

Yes. It is active. and he always writes a word: Soon  Grin but when do the token? soon can be tomorrow or in september. that's not good for the trust . I'll wait until all the people get their tokens. It's safer for me.
MiBambino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Yes. It is active. and he always writes a word: Soon  Grin but when do the token? soon can be tomorrow or in september. that's not good for the trust . I'll wait until all the people get their tokens. It's safer for me.

they have bigger stuff to work on than just the bounty campaign. If a team with a lot more resources like NOBS (john mcafee and such) need several days to orchestrate an airdrop, i'm sure the cgcx needs a lot of coordination too.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

I see for the spreadsheet already opened and there was already a stake and also update the number of tokens for the participants, this is a good development for CGCX and hopefully for the distribution of tokens also immediately implemented.
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

Somebody put me through , how long does CGCX Exchange identity verification takes ?
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

how stupid are people complaining about KYC? Read the post and stop worrying, all good exchanges have KYC, if you think decentralisation is perfect as it is, wait until your exchange gets hacked and you lose all your funds with zero chance of ever getting them back

If some exchange will want to scam you, your KYC want not help you. But not all peope want to go through KYC on exchanges.
well, I think the exchange should be KYC.And here is in what the companies generosity he why?
MiBambino

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

how stupid are people complaining about KYC? Read the post and stop worrying, all good exchanges have KYC, if you think decentralisation is perfect as it is, wait until your exchange gets hacked and you lose all your funds with zero chance of ever getting them back

If some exchange will want to scam you, your KYC want not help you. But not all peope want to go through KYC on exchanges.
well, I think the exchange should be KYC.And here is in what the companies generosity he why?

If your regulated exchange gets hacked or they try to scam you, your KYC info will allow you to gets your funds back in case it gets recovered.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: