Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [20 gh] NMCBit pool 3% fee prop 6.6% PPS  (Read 63610 times)
DavinciJ15 (OP)

Activity: 780
Merit: 510

Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 11:20:34 PM

Please Upgrade your miners.  CGMiner 2.1 gives you the most hashes for this pool as it fine tuned for Merged Mining.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2012, 04:57:45 AM

@DavinciJ15

I have tried to contact you numerous time at davincij@ without reply, anyhow, the last mail sent was about "I do not get paid on PPS, "

And btw seems like the site is always down/slow after you find a block
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2012, 05:18:39 AM

@DavinciJ15

I have tried to contact you numerous time at davincij@ without reply, anyhow, the last mail sent was about "I do not get paid on PPS, "

What block did you not get paid PPS?  PPS is paid on each block is found click on transactions and match the block that you did not get paid on then let me know.

The pool hoppers bring down the site I am trying to figure out why.
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2012, 05:26:30 AM

@DavinciJ15

What block did you not get paid PPS?  PPS is paid on each block is found click on transactions and match the block that you did not get paid on then let me know.

Well PPS should be paid without even a confirmation, ain't that 6% fee a buffer to protect from variance ?

Hoppers get in with what 60ghs ? much less than your rated 400ghs.  Really wonder why too.
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2012, 12:20:43 PM

@DavinciJ15

Well PPS should be paid without even a confirmation, ain't that 6% fee a buffer to protect from variance ?

Hoppers get in with what 60ghs ? much less than your rated 400ghs.  Really wonder why too.

When a block is found the PPS is paid because that's the way code works. To do anything else would cause me to rewrite a lot of code.

Now since you said I ignored you after many messages that I did not receive, I'm assuming the missing payout is important to you as it is to me.  So can you point to a block that was found that you did not receive a PPS payout?

For example this block:
Code:
Date	                        Shares	Confirmations	Duration
2012-01-08 03:19:37 4,681,836 224                 282:45:46 hours

PPS
Code:
Date                          Shares       BTC Amount
2012-01-08 03:38:17 678422 27.29469295

If you can show me a block I can investigate it and get this issue resolved right away.

Thanks

Davinci
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2012, 06:32:42 AM

website is down,,, (often)
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2012, 12:50:31 PM

website is down,,, (often)
Yeah cuz linux sux I have written software for windows and it never goes down.  My product is used by banks, insurance companies and medical companies that use it in mission critical matters.  For some reason I have not been able to figure out why nmcbit goes down.  I notice other sites using PHP have the same problem and there is no help on the internet.

I have come close to solving it on the PHP side, it seems that reading from MySQL takes up massive amounts of CPU cycles and if enough people hit the server at the same time it takes it down.

Upgrading from a micro to a large does not help ether it seems like there is an internal issue that I have not found in the documentation yet.  But I am still looking for the answer.  It's most likely an issue that is in conjunction with some obscure default setting in another product that's causing it.

I considered going to pooled connections but it requires a restructure of my code, and it's not even recommended!!!

I am going to start working on rewriting it for windows once I find it because I am wasting to much time trying to fix this.  The only reason I don't stop looking is because with each wrong answer I learn a bit more about Linux and it's not all bad just the fact its interconnected with many separately coded parts that sometimes conflict.

I have learned that the Not Invented Here Syndrome comes from being a Linux developer because if you did not develop it then you can't figure out whats going wrong.

Finally then there are other fires I must put out at my full time job and at NMCBIT.  Did you know that for some reason I have a transaction in MySQL that sometimes does not post on inserts and updates?  It's when people are getting paid.

Code:
                INSERT INTO btc_balance (balance_user_id, balance, block_id, shares, pps, ppsamount)
                    SELECT u.user_id, sum(wh.shares)/lShares * lBlockAmount as balance, lBlock_id, sum(wh.shares) as shares, 0 as pps, 0 as ppsamount
                        FROM user u, pool_worker pw, workerhistory wh
                        WHERE u.user_id = pw.user_id AND pw.pool_worker_id = wh.worker_id AND
                            wh.block_id = lBlock_id and wh.chain_id = aBlockChain AND pw.pps = 0
                        GROUP BY u.user_id;
                INSERT INTO btc_balance (balance_user_id, balance, block_id, shares, pps, ppsamount)
                    SELECT u.user_id, sum(wh.shares) * lPPSAmount as balance, lBlock_id, sum(wh.shares) as shares, 1 as pps, lPPSAmount as ppsamount
                              wh.block_id = lBlock_id and wh.chain_id = aBlockChain AND pw.pps = 1
                        GROUP BY u.user_id;
                UPDATE btc_block SET block_disable = 1 WHERE block_id = lBlock_id;

This code is in a transaction yet for some reason sometimes (not all the time) the update gets posted called but the 2 inserts do not. I have tripled checked the table structures both btc_balance and btc_block are InnoDB that support transactions.  I have not seen anything like this with any other Database.

It is jaw dropping.  What makes it that much scary is that the same code for name coins has not once failed:

Code:
                INSERT INTO nmc_balance (balance_user_id, balance, block_id, shares, pps, ppsamount)
                    SELECT u.user_id, sum(wh.shares)/lShares * lBlockAmount as balance, lBlock_id, sum(wh.shares) as shares, 0 as pps, 0 as ppsamount
                            wh.block_id = lBlock_id and wh.chain_id = aBlockChain AND pw.pps = 0
                        GROUP BY u.user_id;
                INSERT INTO nmc_balance (balance_user_id, balance, block_id, shares, pps, ppsamount)
                    SELECT u.user_id, sum(wh.shares) * lPPSAmount as balance, lBlock_id, sum(wh.shares) as shares, 1 as pps, lPPSAmount as ppsamount
                              wh.block_id = lBlock_id and wh.chain_id = aBlockChain AND pw.pps = 1
                        GROUP BY u.user_id;
                UPDATE nmc_block SET block_disable = 1 WHERE block_id = lBlock_id;

Then there is the timing issue that's my fault as I want instant feed back when a block is found but the counts are not ready because all shares are not posted.  I have to restructure to fix that problem.

Anyhow I will find a solution for all of this in eventually and have new problems Smiley

Davinci
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2012, 10:12:11 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2012, 12:44:44 AM by Transisto

wow That's for taking the time to explain the problem in details.

I hope you or someone find a solution before you start the work on a windows version.

I don't think you could run it as a micro was it windows though Wink
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2012, 12:22:28 AM

I hope you or someone find a solution before you start the work on a windows version.

I don't think you could run it as a micro was windows though Wink
If I have to I will switch to a provider that accepts bitcoins at SnelServer.
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2012, 12:40:18 AM

I don't think you could run it as a micro was windows though Wink
What I just did (provide you with all the information of what I am doing) would have gotten me a lot of trouble from at my current job.  But I figure your my boss so I will treat you like I would my boss.

Smiley
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 01:50:46 AM

Is there something wrong with the dashboard stats? I see now with new block that the nmc shares remain at 0 ?

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2012, 05:27:53 PM

Is there something wrong with the dashboard stats? I see now with new block that the nmc shares remain at 0 ?
What's your user name is it still zero?
Clipse

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 06:53:24 PM

Its 0 since the start of the recent short block. ill pm u my username.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2012, 08:43:39 PM

Its 0 since the start of the recent short block. ill pm u my username.

Is it fixed now?  I noticed it on my user account if not I will check your account specifically if there is still an issue.
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2012, 09:12:02 PM

You don't have to worry about your shares I have 3 different counting mechanisms should they not add up when a block is found not block is paid out until they all all agree.  That's why some times you see a star (*) beside a block it means it has not been paid yet and most of the time its because the counts where off.

This is my first time using Linux, MySQL and PHP and I have to say they all suck.  The company I work for I am their sole developer and I have written their flag ship product used in Chase Bank, Hospitals, Insurance companies, and soon Walmart for document storage and retrieval over the web and I have none of the issues I have seen with these products.

Linux world makes me look like a kid living with his parents trying to run a web site.

I keep trying because I want the experience.
Clipse

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 10:20:53 PM

You don't have to worry about your shares I have 3 different counting mechanisms should they not add up when a block is found not block is paid out until they all all agree.  That's why some times you see a star (*) beside a block it means it has not been paid yet and most of the time its because the counts where off.

This is my first time using Linux, MySQL and PHP and I have to say they all suck.  The company I work for I am their sole developer and I have written their flag ship product used in Chase Bank, Hospitals, Insurance companies, and soon Walmart for document storage and retrieval over the web and I have none of the issues I have seen with these products.

Linux world makes me look like a kid living with his parents trying to run a web site.

I keep trying because I want the experience.

Ok seems you did your wizard magic and now the shares display Tongue

DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Notice the BTC share count was not work and in the process of fixing it I made a bigger mess.  The web site is down for now while I try and fix it.  if you are mining the shares are still being counted so no worries you will get paid.
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 10:43:36 PM

Notice the BTC share count was not work and in the process of fixing it I made a bigger mess.  The web site is down for now while I try and fix it.  if you are mining the shares are still being counted so no worries you will get paid.
Site is back up and running again.
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2012, 07:35:01 AM

Your front page did load after the 3rd attempt, Load time : 1m46s.

Hopefully I don't have to visit too often.
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2012, 01:46:52 PM

Your front page did load after the 3rd attempt, Load time : 1m46s.

Hopefully I don't have to visit too often.

Some times it does this I have no idea why even if I pay for a larger server it does not matter.   I am done with linux I will be rewriting the web site in Windows so I can quickly fix stuff like this by calling Microsoft instead of puttering around the internet for no answers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: