Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2020, 10:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 68512 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

Heard that this antivirus really exists and people use it. This is a very good reason to invest in this project . When developers already have some working product to them much more trust and interest
Antivirus has been repeatedly awarded the first places at CyberSecurity Shark.This is also a very good tool to trust the project and be confident in its technical value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% First Deposit Bonus Instant Withdrawals Best Odds 10+ Sports Since 2014 No KYC Asked Play Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Heard that this antivirus really exists and people use it. This is a very good reason to invest in this project . When developers already have some working product to them much more trust and interest
Antivirus has been repeatedly awarded the first places at CyberSecurity Shark.This is also a very good tool to trust the project and be confident in its technical value
The very idea of this project is quite interesting,I really liked their business model. Such a truth no one offered, ensuring the security of your devices on the blockchain is something new)
Tobius

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

The very idea of this project is quite interesting,I really liked their business model. Such a truth no one offered, ensuring the security of your devices on the blockchain is something new)
Not only devices are in danger. Today, the problem of hacker attacks on cryptocurrency is very common. Many centralized exchanges are really suffering badly from this and deserve to be protected from this . Such cases are not uncommon and the security of crypto assets should be approached with full seriousness
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Hello,I have sent an email to test@romad.io. Is this address correct? How should I get your trial product? How long can I use it for free?
Can your anti-virus software accurately identify viruses and purses? Many current anti-virus products identify some of my wallet errors as viruses, and I have deleted them.

Hi. Yes, this is the correct address. The trial works for 3 months.

Current product version has top-50 malware families covered. We need ICO funding to extend the coverage up to 250 families covered.

Free trial for 3 months? This is quite good because it is like we already gained some free offer and probably our  PC/LAPTOPS will be cleaned from being flooded with virus. Also, this is seems much more enough to make decision and we can solidly conclude of what this anti-virus can do to our system being secured to any form of virus.

Nice, having 2 months free trial will catch the attentions of users and investors since almost all antivirus are just giving only 1 month trial. Anyway, is this antivirus also have a free account.
The project is doing very well right now. They use great strategy to promote their platform. Having two months free trial helps the clients to understand the software. And developers know one thing very well that is if anyone can use their service for specific time period after sometime later they will defiantly come again to buy their software. The ROMAD will become best antivirus software for a crypto world very soon.

Having this kind of strategy will surely be an effective way of catching the attention of some potential investors. Being able to use the products for 3 months is also like we are judging their security and how effective is their product fighting for some potential virus.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Kigtad

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

I think that the project is simply excellent, but as for me, the developers should have the experience to make a good project.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

As on me modern antiviruses quite cope with protection of the computer. But at the expense of the safety of cryptocurrency fully agree. Cryptocurrency is not quite strengthened in technical terms and many issues with regards to protection and security remain unresolved
Tobius

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

As on me modern antiviruses quite cope with protection of the computer. But at the expense of the safety of cryptocurrency fully agree. Cryptocurrency is not quite strengthened in technical terms and many issues with regards to protection and security remain unresolved
Modern antivirus can not cope with its task, while the antivirus neutralizes any threat , the computer is able to catch a few more.It turns out that they are constantly one step behind and cannot in the current situation to provide comprehensive protection of your computer
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

Modern antivirus can not cope with its task, while the antivirus neutralizes any threat , the computer is able to catch a few more.It turns out that they are constantly one step behind and cannot in the current situation to provide comprehensive protection of your computer
Maybe you're right about that, what is the underlying technology of the anti-virus in this project?
Tobius

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

Maybe you're right about that, what is the underlying technology of the anti-virus in this project?
The romad antivirus fights families of antiviruses and not their strains , so the threat does not have time to get to the object because the DNA of the threat is determined before the attack. It's very brief and concise. The entire information there is in a white paper.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

The romad antivirus fights families of antiviruses and not their strains , so the threat does not have time to get to the object because the DNA of the threat is determined before the attack. It's very brief and concise. The entire information there is in a white paper.
In general, the project is very promising . The developers really know how to make a quality product , I am sure that it will be very popular.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

In general, the project is very promising . The developers really know how to make a quality product , I am sure that it will be very popular.
One of the main advantages of the project is its blockchain component. Thanks to blockchain, the project introduces honesty and openness between developers and users
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

Actually, i don't have any knowledgement about anti-virus. Before i using my country anti-virus, and i uninstall it after see my computer have some problem when running application. How Romad working, they will have cloud?

LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

One of the main advantages of the project is its blockchain component. Thanks to blockchain, the project introduces honesty and openness between developers and users
Sorry, I do not quite understand how blockchain technology can be implemented in this project,and why it is needed?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

Sorry, I do not quite understand how blockchain technology can be implemented in this project,and why it is needed?
An ordinary user does not quite understand the nature of the threat or virus that attacks his computer, most of these anti-viruses are built solely for profit and not to ensure that your devices are protected. Blockchain allows you to track exactly what virus was trying to attack your computer .
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

I think it will be good if they can launch any bounty campaigns to boost more about the project and will potentially attract big investors for these platform

Does the project don't have a bounty program? Then how can they sustain the popularity of the project? Bounty programs can bring more a lot of investors because of the bounty hunters promoting the platform.
The project has a bounty program. You can learn more here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3364289.240
LickKing

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

I think it will be good if they can launch any bounty campaigns to boost more about the project and will potentially attract big investors for these platform

Does the project don't have a bounty program? Then how can they sustain the popularity of the project? Bounty programs can bring more a lot of investors because of the bounty hunters promoting the platform.
Of course, you can look at my signature. I am currently participating in their bounty campaign. This project is very popular. I believe their grace will not be too bad. This will definitely give me great rewards. Quotas are limited, quickly join. Cheesy

rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Actually, i don't have any knowledgement about anti-virus. Before i using my country anti-virus, and i uninstall it after see my computer have some problem when running application. How Romad working, they will have cloud?
Romad Will scan the behavior of the system to detect the virus before it does damage. Using the program is free, you only pay for the threats detected by the program to your device.
Volodymyr Grytsan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

We have a cloud admin panel for the corporate clients. ROMAD itself does not need the cloud to operate. It can live without the updates for a month without any security losses. On the other side, the classic AV needs constant updates or a cloud connection 24/7/365, otherwise it cannot protect its customers.
vvv8

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

As i understand the earnings of the project depends on the number of attacks, how can we be sure that the developers will not make the attack?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

As i understand the earnings of the project depends on the number of attacks, how can we be sure that the developers will not make the attack?
Sense developers this to do? They already have a working product, they are very well established in the antivirus market and want to promote and develop their idea already on the blockchain platform . Moreover, the blockchain will save all the detailed information about all the attacks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.